Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Probably better than my day, i chased down your canadian national champ, but turn 1 incidents dropped me back to 20ishth both races. Still finished 6th and 7th.

The lap times I was setting would've had me 4th had I not been stuck behind some crazy polish lunatic that ran anybody who tried to pass him off the track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
There really is nothing quite like being spun 180 facing the rest amd watching a guy lock up and 180 an inch off your nose at 40ish mph

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I was faster than the national champion from usa by 2 tenths, hosed myself in qual and started 9th and 11th. I shoulda been pole and fighting for the win.

Chat threads are chat rooms right?

Now on to tomorrows races, where i win.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm not racing tomorrow on account of getting drunk, having the chain guard being all hosed and feeling all beat up

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I feel like a hosed chainguard is cheaper than bin tires, assuming you have to buy a pitpass to get to the bin. hosed clutch? yeah gently caress it lets get drunk.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

someone post a discord invite for 1500 tia

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

I feel like a hosed chainguard is cheaper than bin tires, assuming you have to buy a pitpass to get to the bin. hosed clutch? yeah gently caress it lets get drunk.

I'd like to point out I was loving three tenths off the race winner's fastest lap in the final and my engine is revving 1k less than it should lol.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Why you down a grand?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Went to the pet store today, and the adoption center had a cat named Purrari. A good sign for a Vettel win obviously.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Something is knocking around in the clutch housing/cover. My guess is the intermediate starter gear isn't retracting and is dragging on the flywheel, but I've gotta take it apart and take a look. I've also got atleast one shot bearing in the rear axle that I'm too lazy to replace because I haven't found a new Chinese manufacturer cheap enough yet.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Put that loving shifter together.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Funzo posted:

Went to the pet store today, and the adoption center had a cat named Purrari. A good sign for a Vettel win obviously.

Lmbo what a great name for a kitty.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Put that loving shifter together.

Gotta wait for one of the Honda ones to go for sale, there may be a polish dude selling his at the end of the year.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
We need an emoticon for :sad: but it's Nando popping out with the text KARMA

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GramCracker posted:

We need an emoticon for :sad: but it's Nando popping out with the text KARMA

For the record, as long as it's not ridiculously huge, just upload something with the dimensions :smilie: and I'll get an admin to fix it (provided it's too big normally).

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Human Grand Prix posted:

If Ericcsson gets the Williams seat it will be the least deserved promotion in quite some time.

Counterpoint: Its barely a promotion

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

iospace posted:

For the record, as long as it's not ridiculously huge, just upload something with the dimensions :smilie: and I'll get an admin to fix it (provided it's too big normally).

I've got literally zero skill to create that

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not going to lie, I forgot about Pascal Wehrlein for a few races.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

Human Grand Prix posted:

He's like that guy that drives for McLaren...um... Is he Dutch or something? Completely slipped my mind.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Human Grand Prix posted:

Aggressively forgettable

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Theophany posted:

Are Rosie proving not only is he a better champ, but his dick actually works too. Phwoar!

https://twitter.com/nico_rosberg/status/908963552127537153

Did he not hear about the overpopulation problem? How irresponsible

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Poor Max.

All the way to Singapore but no happy ending.

It's Thailand that's associated with sex workers, not Singapore. You giant racist!

Clarence
May 3, 2012

My sister (in Singapore for the race) has just sent me a photo of big black clouds and rain on the way - chance of a wet race maybe?

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Clarence posted:

My sister (in Singapore for the race) has just sent me a photo of big black clouds and rain on the way - chance of a wet race maybe?

It's predicted to rain later than usual but finish before race start. The track might be damp but it won't rain during the session.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

My body doesn't have enough blood for how erect I'd be

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kart chat is cool, put pictures of your machines.
Williams right now is pathetic, what is the reason. Lack of funds?
Scuderia Ferrari is the heart of Fórmula 1 ONE tm

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Unsurprisingly Grosjean is complaining that they might not be able to do the race on the wet track because he sucks rear end in the wet it might be dangerous.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Kart chat is cool, put pictures of your machines.

Agreed.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Williams right now is pathetic, what is the reason. Lack of funds?

The same problems they've always had (iirc Williams haven't ever been that good with Aero, and when you're fighting to be king of the customer teams, that's the only thing that can differentiate it), compounded with one spectacularly inexperienced and clearly not ready driver partnered to a clearly past it never was both of which nullify their advantage in experience with strategy and pitstops.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Scuderia Ferrari is the heart of Fórmula 1 ONE tm

Scuderia Ferrari is the heart of a patient undergoing a heart attack.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K

njsykora posted:

Unsurprisingly Grosjean is complaining that they might not be able to do the race on the wet track because he sucks rear end in the wet it might be dangerous.

Many people would argue that the old stereotype that French people love to surrender is unfair. Those people have never encountered Romain Bigjohn.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Your Friend Wicka is now in Shanghai and it is a very cool city, almost as cool as Ferrari is bad.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

wicka posted:

Your Friend Wicka is now in Shanghai and it is a very cool city, almost as cool as Ferrari is bad.

I think your plane took you to the wrong track
E: friend

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
You know F1 is getting too soft when your hoping it doesn't rain. I prefer to see the cars on the track rather then in the pitlane.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Damp enough to start on inters and then seeing who is mental enough to move to slicks first is generally good viewing, at a street circuit though it would likely end with a safety car which is bad.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

njsykora posted:

I hate Grosjean so much and by extension anyone who has him as their forums avatar

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Thanks Ants posted:

Damp enough to start on inters and then seeing who is mental enough to move to slicks first is generally good viewing, at a street circuit though it would likely end with a safety car which is bad.

It's Singapore though so a safety car is inevitable at some point.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K

Link to the playlist here

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Vegan & Barbie Girl.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I think your plane took you to the wrong track
E: friend

Wow!!!!!!!!

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006