Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
When they say this are they saying undocumented immigrants vote? Or that their born in the US children will later?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Samurai Sanders posted:

When they say this are they saying undocumented immigrants vote? Or that their born in the US children will later?

Yes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Chump Farts posted:

He had a comic with Native Americans and the message was they are better off after the Columbian Exchange.

He is the worst.

Also the reasons were things that came a few centuries later and are basically unrelated to the event.

Like, seriously, there were over 400 years between Columbus' arrival and the invention of most of that stuff

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

One group sees them as human beings deserving of what is considered basic human rights. The other sees them as a less than human resource to use and discard for money. AGC.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Lodin posted:

Wasn't Bill POTUS at some point? Probably did a better job than the current one.

Bill was the perennial top of the ticket for the Meadowcrats, with Opus (usually dragooned into being) his VP candidate. They never won, though Bill did date Jeane Kirkpatrick at one point as I recall.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Chump Farts posted:

He had a comic with Native Americans and the message was they are better off after the Columbian Exchange.

He is the worst.
Even "better", he was saying that it was because Columbus saved them from things like slavery and dying at a young age. :rolleyes:

Samurai Sanders posted:

Those drat illegals steal social security numbers and vote hundreds of times, dontchaknow.

This owns.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Darth Windu posted:

What the gently caress

Branco is a real piece of poo poo

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

It's okay to wish Branco was dead.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I love how even non-violent, quiet protest that doesn't interfere with the game at all is still Too Much for these guys.

Yeah, gently caress those guys for voting the party that helped them.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Even "better", he was saying that it was because Columbus saved them from things like slavery and dying at a young age. :rolleyes:

How old is Branco? Maybe in the past the US never taught the extent of how Europeans and Americans wrecked Natives' poo poo.

Current standards for 5th, 8th, and 10th grade Social Studies definitely go into all of that.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

Yeah, gently caress those guys for voting the party that helped them.
The pure spite for the idea that nonwhites want to vote. The pure spite. In one of the oldest running democracies in the world.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Bill was the perennial top of the ticket for the Meadowcrats, with Opus (usually dragooned into being) his VP candidate. They never won, though Bill did date Jeane Kirkpatrick at one point as I recall.

also

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Pants Donkey posted:

I love how even non-violent, quiet protest that doesn't interfere with the game at all is still Too Much for these guys.

It's impossible for me to talk about the NFL with my dad anymore because every time we do, he starts ranting about the "thugs" who won't stand for the national anthem, how they should be thankful for this country because they're millionaires, etc.

Still the best comic on the subject:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Come to think of it, how the hell is "lol you only voted for that party cause they helped you" even a take?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Come to think of it, how the hell is "lol you only voted for that party cause they helped you" even a take?

When "I want the state to kill people I don't like" implicitly defines your voting patterns.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Because in the minds of Republicans, they shouldn't be able to vote at all. To them, this is the same level of vote rigging as dead people and Mickey Mouse being registered to vote.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Because they're illegal immigrants so obviously they're helping them vote illegally! duh!!!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

It may surprise you to learn that a certain set of Republican voters has difficulty understanding a person voting in their best interests

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He also had Donald Trump's brain for a while too

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Haven't been to this thread in ages but someone posted this 2011 Ben Garrison cartoon. I was surprised that he looked like he had a reasonable opinion for a moment, and then it turns out it's littered with telltale signs of alcoholism and DUIs like a real-life Stan Kelly

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Jonas Albrecht posted:

It's okay to wish Branco was dead.

Not really

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Haven't been to this thread in ages but someone posted this 2011 Ben Garrison cartoon. I was surprised that he looked like he had a reasonable opinion for a moment, and then it turns out it's littered with telltale signs of alcoholism and DUIs like a real-life Stan Kelly

That ... that's almost reasonable. Wow.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Oh wait, that's groveling? That's what groveling looks like? poo poo, I never would have figured that out on my own, thanks Ben.

Also, it looks like his art actually got worse since then. Not that that ones great, but there's more character in that cop than there is in the swamp picture.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I have a compromise we can all agree on. It's okay to wish Branco was dead, unless you have mind powers to make him die with a whim, in which case you should wish he'd stop doing comics.

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Watching Garrison complain about authoritarianism is like watching Richard Spenser complain about intolerance. It makes my head hurt every time.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Ragnar34 posted:

I have a compromise we can all agree on. It's okay to wish Branco was dead, unless you have mind powers to make him die with a whim, in which case you should wish he'd stop doing comics.

Watching Garrison complain about authoritarianism is like watching Richard Spenser complain about intolerance. It makes my head hurt every time.

It's not authoritarianism when Big Daddy Trump tells me what to do, that's just natural leadership.

A cop giving me a traffic ticket? SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS MOTHERFUCKER

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Who would have thunk so many libertarians would become fascists as soon as they tasted power

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Ol Standard Retard posted:

Uhhhh okayyyy... :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La4Dcd1aUcE

Zetsubou-san fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Sep 18, 2017

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

Man, Onthemoon is just the best sometimes.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

He's back!

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Ah come on, this one is kinda cool

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

And then... the uninsured woman with hereditary liver failure was cured.... because BERNIE SANDERS GAVE HER MEDICARE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Hell yeah Bernie.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 11:18 on Sep 18, 2017

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.

Oh no not some gizmo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
What if phones but too much

• Locked thread