Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get banned.

panascope posted:

Do you want Space Jam on VHS or DVD?

VHS obvs.

ijyt fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Dear gently caress that's pretty

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
loving numbers on the ammo drums and how vibrant that yellow is and the TEXTURE on the rusted parts and that cracking and all the decals and the detail on that base and the oil stains and the hatches on the top looking like separate pieces and the variance in the cracking and the white paint degrading in a different way from the turquoise paint and the rust stains and the metal and IJYT YOU MOTHERFUCKER I suck at painting it's so awesome :negative:

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

What the gently caress is that

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Endman posted:

What the gently caress is that

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen

Two loving weeks. :psyboom:

Xir
Jul 31, 2007

I smell fan fiction...
It's not beautiful, it's gritty, rusted, worn and grimy. It looks like it belongs in a Great War documentary detailing the horrors of the trench. It's perfect.

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

A three-hundred thousand degree baptism by nuclear fire;
we had it coming.
Oh my gently caress. The stuff you posted on Slack looked good. The finished product is just :psyboom: gorgeous. Nice work, goon.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

ijyt posted:

:toxx: Complete! :pcgaming:

:vince:

gently caress this looks great, dude. Did you ever find out how you got the paint to crack?

Frobbe posted:

TEMPLATES

Plz stop doxxing :mad:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
:pcgaming:The arvus lighter is back:pcgaming:

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Played against death guard last night and the glaive ruled pretty hard. Final lazer'd count: 2 rhinos, 17 tacs, 10 heavy supports, 2 glances on contemptors, and 5 grave wardens when it blew up. Ended up being a draw, which by Dork Angles standards counts as an overwhelming win.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

tallkidwithglasses posted:

Played against death guard last night and the glaive ruled pretty hard. Final lazer'd count: 2 rhinos, 17 tacs, 10 heavy supports, 2 glances on contemptors, and 5 grave wardens when it blew up. Ended up being a draw, which by Dork Angles standards counts as an overwhelming win.

You will reap a stinkwind for killing all those Death Guard when I get u in Vegas

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Safety Factor posted:

It was never gone :smugdog::pipe:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

It was never gone :smugdog::pipe:
Click the image in my post. :ssh:

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Lol you vaporized 3/4 of his army with one tank and still couldn't win?

Get
e
t

Good
o
o
d

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

panascope posted:

Lol you vaporized 3/4 of his army with one tank and still couldn't win?

Get
e
t

Good
o
o
d

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Last weekend I played a 2v2 where Hixson literally left in the middle of it, I didn't touch any of his models, and I won 1v2 against 5000 points worth of Space Wolves and Solar Auxilia. We didn't even play it out, they conceded on turn 4.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Safety Factor posted:

Click the image in my post. :ssh:

:eyepop:

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Safety Factor posted:

You're a bad person.

I want an Arvus Lighter so bad :smith:

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Endman posted:

You're a bad person.

I want an Arvus Lighter so bad :smith:
But they really did rerelease the Arvus Lighter :unsmith:

Endman
May 18, 2010

Safety Factor posted:

But they really did rerelease the Arvus Lighter :unsmith:

:eyepop: So they did!

I just love the look of the thing. Although I've got no idea how to make it useful.

Power axe Veletarii?

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

It kills me that it's not an assault vehicle.

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

panascope posted:

Last weekend I played a 2v2 where Hixson literally left in the middle of it, I didn't touch any of his models, and I won 1v2 against 5000 points worth of Space Wolves and Solar Auxilia. We didn't even play it out, they conceded on turn 4.

I came back and you did touch my models. This kid can't be trusted

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Hixson posted:

I came back and you did touch my models. This kid can't be trusted

Remember how you were yelling at stanyer to be useful without a hint of irony?

I remember.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.

Endman posted:

:eyepop: So they did!

I just love the look of the thing. Although I've got no idea how to make it useful.

Power axe Veletarii?

Grav Imploder/Rad Engine Destructors. :getin:

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

panascope posted:

Remember how you were yelling at stanyer to be useful without a hint of irony?

I remember.

Guy wins his first game in a year and thinks he's people

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
Played a game against stupid BULBASAUR tonight. War of lies, I generously gave him 2 VPs and had my warlord slain, claimed 3 objectives to his 2. I lost 7 to -1.

The game was very fun and extremely close until we rolled VPs.

His models are unpainted bullshit and he brought a big giant thing he doesn't want me to show the south WA gang so here's LensFX shots of my cool mans.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
The game with TKWG was very chill and fun. 2850 points was enough for me to test out a few things, including my secret friendmaker. This was my first game without a single proxy and my entire army was fully converted and modeled. That's baby steps for most people, but a big deal for me because I spend too much time on modeling.

I took the new Sicaran Arcus with extra skyfire missiles. It played a bit less bullshit than what the rules look like, but it's still probably the best tank in the game. I regretted not giving it sponsons, even though those make it spendy. TKWG also experienced the joy of getting a breaching charge chucked at him during a challenge. I allied in some tech thralls with myrmidon destructors as backup. Those guys were the MVPs of the game, with annoying shooting all game. Preferred enemy everything is amazing.

I learned to love TKWGs little mortis dreadnought. Those AV12 boxes are unassuming and low priority targets, but boy do they add up damage over time. Also malcadors are cool, especially when they go super sayan afterwards.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I was flipping through Book IV a few days ago and stumbled across a cool knight house: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/House_Orhlacc

They're genetically-modified crazy people who come from a poisonous, fungal death world. When the Heresy happened they knew their enemies would come for them so they became angry nomads. Their symbol is the manticore and they're also beholden to the Dark Angels, my legion of choice.

They're basically perfect. :swoon: Tallkidwithglasses, get on this.

DrPop
Aug 22, 2004

Safety Factor posted:

I was flipping through Book IV a few days ago and stumbled across a cool knight house: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/House_Orhlacc

They're genetically-modified crazy people who come from a poisonous, fungal death world. When the Heresy happened they knew their enemies would come for them so they became angry nomads. Their symbol is the manticore and they're also beholden to the Dark Angels, my legion of choice.

They're basically perfect. :swoon: Tallkidwithglasses, get on this.

They have neat colors, but House Makabius and House Malinax for life.

I mean corm on

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
That fluff is cool, but yeah, it's hard to beat dark admech scorpion knights

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
I ordered the legio gryphonicus transfers so I can make a mushroom person knight, don't worry

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.
My buddy and I knocked out a ton of stuff for my SoH army today

Broken Record Talk fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 16, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
:yeah: Those are some good traitorbois. I look forward to removing them by the handful in January.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Everybody does their Sons of Horus slightly differently shaded and it’s great.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Broken Record Talk posted:

My buddy and I knocked out a ton of stuff for my SoH army today

That looks amazing!

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
How were you able to indenture your friend into painting serfdom?

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.

Cash money. Helluva persuader.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Trident layers

Broken Record Talk
Jul 28, 2009

we had it coming.

panascope posted:

Trident layers

More real than Brexit bucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

True hams indenture their partners, children, and the friends of their children