Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Me smells a puppét mastër.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Sorry that one text chat long was too long to fit in a nice screenshot. I can't scroll up any further.

And I'll block him now. You're all right: I should have earlier.

Mid Sivir was pretty good yeah.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How does sivir spell shield work with syndra ult? Do you have to click the first ball before it hits to block anything? Do you have to predict syndra ult for the shield to absorb it? Can I spell shield at any time during the ult to have it block the remaining balls or can it only block one ball hit?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Pretty sure it only blocks one ball

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

How does sivir spell shield work with syndra ult? Do you have to click the first ball before it hits to block anything? Do you have to predict syndra ult for the shield to absorb it? Can I spell shield at any time during the ult to have it block the remaining balls or can it only block one ball hit?

Yeah I'm pretty sure each ball counts a separate spell, so you'd only block one ball. It's also why adaptive helm is real good against her, although you probably won't build that on sivir

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

rabidsquid posted:

honestly bronze v seems like its probably a pretty fun division to be in

I used to be in Bronze 5 and unable to climb. Let me tell you it is hell. It's hilarious when you play along with the "can't drop below b5" attitude and just pretend it's a normals, but if you actually are trying to climb it makes you want to off yourself. Thankfully in the years since this happened I've gotten to Silver 3 (and climbing!)..now I get to deal with everyone thinking they're gold+ and imitating streamer hotdoging.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Hot tip: start dorans ring on mid sivir

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Zaekkor posted:

I used to be in Bronze 5 and unable to climb. Let me tell you it is hell. It's hilarious when you play along with the "can't drop below b5" attitude and just pretend it's a normals, but if you actually are trying to climb it makes you want to off yourself. Thankfully in the years since this happened I've gotten to Silver 3 (and climbing!)..now I get to deal with everyone thinking they're gold+ and imitating streamer hotdoging.

i should have said "bronze v seems pretty fun to be in if you aren't actually bronze v in skill" because if you are b5 and want to climb yes its probably a top three misery elo right below plat 1 and d5

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XovT3T9yxk4

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Bond you searching for that reddit money with those tired memes

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

now thats paper

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Teikanmi posted:

Bond you searching for that reddit money with those tired memes

pretty much, putting jokes in that 13 year old kids laugh at is pretty bizarre but i've always wanted to try editing so whatever

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled memers, yearning to feed free.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Methanar posted:

im the guy regularly telling me I'm pathetic.

And if you're going to scoreboard.jpg, go big or go home.

It's me

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

"I'm methanar's troll..."
"No I'm methanar's troll!"
"I'm methanar's troll!!"
"I'm methanar's troll!"
"I'm meth..."
"I'm methanar's troll!
"No, I'm methanar's troll!"

Fade cut to 1000 janna players crucified along a dirt road.

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I pay ARAM almost exclusively and am very new to ranked. How many unranked games are recommended before I start playing ranked games?

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

None. loving slam that q button and ride it big til the gasket blows.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

eatenmyeyes posted:

I pay ARAM almost exclusively and am very new to ranked. How many unranked games are recommended before I start playing ranked games?

Know what your buttons do and you'll be fine. Normals can get a little wonky because people don't care as much about them, so its value in getting practice reps in is somewhat limited. You'll figure out rift strategy and what have you as you play, just ping when your lane goes MIA and you'll be fine.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Over the weekend, I played a champ I hardly knew in ranked, and told my team such.

2 players added me to call me a human being; but 1 of them added me, and reviewed my match history, runes, masteries, and told me how to get better with Syndra.

He still messages me and let's me know what I am doing. I will post some screenshots from it but he's very longwinded.

I've been playing since 2013, I've never had someone do that..

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Sneaky Wombat posted:

Over the weekend, I played a champ I hardly knew in ranked, and told my team such.

2 players added me to call me a human being; but 1 of them added me, and reviewed my match history, runes, masteries, and told me how to get better with Syndra.

He still messages me and let's me know what I am doing. I will post some screenshots from it but he's very longwinded.

If I'm playing against someone in lane and they're playing a champ I know really well, I try to always help them out. I mean you're usually going to dumpster them if you know the champ inside and out and they don't. Most people honestly don't like it but some people appreciate the advice.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Sneaky Wombat posted:

That guy just has really strong opinions about proper Syndra play hah

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

I did some fact checking too, and people say hes correct in some areas, and just has a personal preference in others. My ranked games are going badly, but the na.gg says ill end up at silver 4? :woop:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Knowing what the other team's heroes do is just as if not more important I think, knowing when someone blows a long cooldown and that you have a window to punish them or being able to tell signs of a combo or all-in coming makes it a lot easier to win lanes.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
@Sneaky Wombat

Stop playing ranked, go back into normals and play one champion in one role for like 50 games and then go into ranked and play that one champ in that one role exclusively

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Having a lot of success in support recently by colluding with my team to ban soraka janna lulu and sona, leaving less braindead ardent supports for the opponents.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
never play ranked

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Teikanmi posted:

@Sneaky Wombat

Stop playing ranked, go back into normals and play one champion in one role for like 50 games and then go into ranked and play that one champ in that one role exclusively

Yeah but

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Someone teach me the secrets of tryndamere top

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hit things

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

RC Cola posted:

if your fury is higher you crit more, so make sure to keep your fury high, and then, judiciously crit
Your opponent

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh hey the sociopath dude friended me :)

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Since they are mad cheap now, buy a full page of Crit Damage runes for Comedy Crits Trynd

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://www.reddit.com/r/madlads/

Our Tristana and Fiddlesticks didn't even realize what was happening until Kindred starting inting our lane. Zed asked as everyone was afk on fountain since level 2 "open?" as they were knocking down our inhibs even.

And people say NA is a joke

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Addamere posted:

oh hey the sociopath dude friended me :)

lets give the mentally insane lurker more attention

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

pog boyfriend posted:

until he posts a methanar cum tribute i'm not interested

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

pog boyfriend posted:

Yeah it's way better to keep giving the deranged one who posts attention

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I finally got to buy a full lethality page & had a fairly fun Jayce game, thanks all.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

If we stopped posting everything in this thread (or in this forum (or on the Internet)) that someone thinks is banal then we would instead just go ride bikes. Speaking of which, I think I'll go for a bike ride. Wishing everyone in the League thread a happy Tuesday. :)

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

RC Cola posted:

Make sure you continually remind your lane opponent about the relative size of your arms as you crit them to death under their own tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Super Librarian posted:

Make sure you continually remind your lane opponent about the relative size of your arms as you crit them to death under their own tower

*while reading the Jinx and Ziggs comic*

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/b/b2/Tryndamere.joke.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121127032834

• Locked thread