Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

oh i thought like a genie lamp

:shrug:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

From the Exquisiteİ line of avatars

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

2 penny bottle imp

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

vanisher posted:

From the Exquisiteİ line of avatars

ohhh this is good ty !

my dude here is cool, calm, and collected

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

I won't be terribly offended if you go a different direction so don't stress friend!

2 penny bottle imp

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SCUMMER

vanisher posted:

I won't be terribly offended if you go a different direction so don't stress friend!

i love it and the title text too

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

oh snap you bought it!!

woo!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

2 penny bottle imp posted:

i love it and the title text too

Another BYOB success story.
:thumbsup:

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

Bumped, just in case the seasonal sig thread generates interest in new Avvies.

halloween avs have been a thing and will (hopefully) be a thing again . . .

but the sa brass need to get the ball rolling on temporary avs!

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

If a kind and patient Duck would do last years Halloween avvie event that would be fantastic!!

FluffieDuckie

yeah wow that was a lot of work.

let me see if i can find the op for that and see if i have a moment of insanity and i'll post it

edit: if someone else finds it first please link it here

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 16, 2017

FluffieDuckie

ok i found it. it's archived so i have to recreate it. give me a minute

FluffieDuckie

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3834463

FluffieDuckie

edit: nevermind i found it

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Sep 16, 2017

vanisher

Thank you!!

Scaly Haylie

I'm all for spookifying my av, but I'm not sure how. Maybe give him a skeleton bodysuit paint job?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
My avatar power is that i can bend 5 dollars

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Might use this this year

FluffieDuckie

spoopy

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I'd like to participate in the Halloween spoopy av event, so I'd appreciate it if someone could spoopify my av. If my current av doesn't work for this, feel free to spoopify Mahoro instead.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Whats a matoro

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Putty posted:

Whats a matoro

nothing, whatsa matoro with you

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
thanks for the setup putty

vanisher

If anyone wants to take a stab at a Halloween birb avatar for me I'd love it. Ill work on some for the registered folks later tonight!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

If anyone wants to take a stab at a Halloween birb avatar for me I'd love it. Ill work on some for the registered folks later tonight!

I am looking forward to doing halloween avs but (for me anyway) I'm gonna try to knock out fall sigs first

but obviously people can and should work on anything that grabs their attention at any time

ty nesamdoom!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Gettin back in the .gif game and I made this tag based on some of Putty's Sonic Mania digging/insane ramblings. Thoughts? Suggestions? I can't seem to remember how to "unoptimize" in order to create duplicate frames? Or something...

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
knock knock

Starman Super DX

Putty posted:

knock knock

w...who's there?

Tell me more!

Starman Super DX

By the way, if anyone more talented than I has any clever ideas about making Dana a little more witchy aside from just a sprite recolor for the costume parade I would love to hear/see them

Tell me more!

VideoGames
Does any fine person know how the heck to make this avatar of mine halloweeny?
I am thinking of this avatar becoming my standard one and changing it for seasons/special occasions, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I would do it.

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

deep dish peat moss

make it a jack o lantern or find the same gif but a boo from mario

Olive!

VideoGames posted:

Does any fine person know how the heck to make this avatar of mine halloweeny?
I am thinking of this avatar becoming my standard one and changing it for seasons/special occasions, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I would do it.

give kirby feet

e: human feet

Scaly Haylie

the animation from the cook ability except there's like a human leg coming out of the pot

Olive!

american boxart angryface

VideoGames
Good grief, these are are stellar ideas (especially the boo one).

Can anyone link me to a tutorial of sorts on how to do graphics, gifs and images? I'm very bad at it but at least want to give it a try.

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Starman Super DX posted:

w...who's there?

&

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

VideoGames posted:

Good grief, these are are stellar ideas (especially the boo one).

Can anyone link me to a tutorial of sorts on how to do graphics, gifs and images? I'm very bad at it but at least want to give it a try.

Download GIMP for free HERE, and give this video a shot (I would suggest searching Youtube for other "how to" videos for specific things, or just watch a few to get some ideas and such as this one was a quick and dirty find so I apologize if the content is rubbish, I gave it a quick preview though)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoP5LOFxPeY

Photoshop is of course the preferred software for making avatars and doing fun picture and video edits because it's a bit more intuitive and easier to handle, but it's either expensive if you get the current flavor or if you download CS2, it's not supported and can be a little buggy.

I tried my hand at stuff but I have little patience for it so I fell short. The fine folks here at BYOB are skilled artisans and very creative, they inspire!

I do however wish you much success in your endeavors and I encourage you to share your work with us. Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Starman Super DX

I've definitely found Photoshop more intuitive myself, which is helpful because feeling my way around is one of the better ways I've learned to teach myself really specific stuff with information extrapolated from more general tutorials.

Tell me more!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I actually use After Effects for most animated gifs now.

Olive!

I despise GIMP. It's one of the least intuitive programs I have ever tried to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I despise GIMP. It's one of the least intuitive programs I have ever tried to use.

It's all I use

manifisto had a great how-to thread for some neat photoshop/gimp techniques (let me see if I can find it...)