Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Neurion posted:

Is that... sand?
totally is, and those are palm trees half stripped of their leaves in the background too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Close! The word you're looking for also starts with S

Shrimp?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Sugar. Like, confectioner's sugar.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Does that look like pastry to you?

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm so glad I got to see that nazi being punched before nazi apologists got it taken down.

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
It's available elsewhere on the internet.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

MisterBibs posted:

I'm so glad I got to see that nazi being punched before nazi apologists got it taken down.

It was taken down under 'harassment and bullying.'

Poor Nazi got his wittle feelings hurt?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I love the 'now wait I have a point' gesture right before he gets rocked.

/holds up hand placatingly now just wait a moment my good man

*real life intrudes suddenly*

ianmacdo
Oct 30, 2012

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

"Dammit Hunter, I said impress the girls in the quad, not by becoming one"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hate when I exhaust the dialogue tree and something preposterous like this happens.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

Well, according to those sources you just posted it wasn't fake but edited down to just the "screaming at the driver" bits.

That was exactly what happened and the basis of why they tried claiming it was defamation, because it didnt show the other hour of video where they were definitely calm and polite and excellent to each other.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/A4UnGWG.gifv

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
https://twitter.com/Rxbun/status/909555170996039680

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Aerdan posted:

Snow with some pretty thick ice under it, apparently.

The sun can partially melt the upper layer of snow so it turns into a fairly solid crust when it then refreezes overnight, and additional snowfall just adds to the layer until you get something that you can walk on if you're careful, but could still break through with a punch or a shovel.

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

The 'frood is on me.
I missed the nazi punch video.

Removed for violation of harassment policy? How is it possible to harass a Nazi?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Ah, now that's the good stuff.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Between this and good night white pride... :allears:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Nice to see that kid eat poo poo but it really sucks that the young woman was subject to harassment like that. Is she even undocumented, or was that douche just making a guess based on her name?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

U-DO Burger posted:

Nice to see that kid eat poo poo but it really sucks that the young woman was subject to harassment like that. Is she even undocumented, or was that douche just making a guess based on her name?

She's a DACA recipient and made a video describing the process and what it meant to her. That's how she came to this chucklefuck's attention.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I don't know how expelling people works, but I imagine it's something like this

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Maleh-Vor posted:

It's available elsewhere on the internet.

Yeah man, I also totally know where else to find this on the internet but refuse to share that knowledge.

Just you and me in our secret video club. :allears:

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
He was expelled for harassing her on social media, not because he was trying to get her deported, right?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3Vi9njrqnIa8Q7WR

This is Worldstar's raison d'etre, isn't it? I can't imagine they'd pull the video because a Nazi got punched unless their legal team makes them take it down. It's already got 200k hits, so I imagine it'll be there to stay. I can't imbed it but click on it or whatever if you want to see a nazi get punched in the face.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Teddybear posted:

She's a DACA recipient and made a video describing the process and what it meant to her. That's how she came to this chucklefuck's attention.

So his plan was to report someone who was already registered with the US government? Sounds like a smart fella

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

"Illegal bragging about breaking the law" is just about as wrong as you can get describing someone enrolled in a federal program so that she very distinctly isn't breaking the law, and asking that it stay in place.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Atmus posted:

He was expelled for harassing her on social media, not because he was trying to get her deported, right?

quote:

The girl he harassed, Paola Garcia, has made a video describing what she went through. She was sent abusive messages like, “I can’t wait till your f****** c*** rear end is gone,” “You and your n***** boyfriend need to leave” and “Hope you enjoy your visit back to the dirt floors of your homeland, stinky rear end.”

Gonna say the harassment probably had something to do with it

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/wflnSn6.gifv

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

This morning I was all "gently caress that Nazi prick" but the more I watch I just pity him. The way he sticks his hand out just before getting clocked you can tell he doesn't understand why people want to loving brain him.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/5kv1Qu3.gifv

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Are you just watching the gif? It lacks the most satisfying part (the sound of his head hitting the concrete).

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Beastie posted:

This morning I was all "gently caress that Nazi prick" but the more I watch I just pity him. The way he sticks his hand out just before getting clocked you can tell he doesn't understand why people want to loving brain him.

I think he was literally in the midst of saying "Only white people should be entitled to welfare", too, as if this defends it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Kurieg posted:

The sun can partially melt the upper layer of snow so it turns into a fairly solid crust when it then refreezes overnight, and additional snowfall just adds to the layer until you get something that you can walk on if you're careful, but could still break through with a punch or a shovel.

Yeah, that is some thick snow crust.

What's really fun is when there's a decent layer of soft snow on top of the crust layer, so you think you're on solid ground and you don't realize it until you do break through.

This is me after breaking through, my husbands footsteps on top are to my right. His brother still standing perfectly fine behind me.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/bM6mqxY.gifv

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Close! The word you're looking for also starts with S

Small pastries, like a whole field covered in them?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Those look like ... Canadian Rockies? Montana?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, that is some thick snow crust.

What's really fun is when there's a decent layer of soft snow on top of the crust layer, so you think you're on solid ground and you don't realize it until you do break through.

This is me after breaking through, my husbands footsteps on top are to my right. His brother still standing perfectly fine behind me.

Dang gurl that makes my heart ache. Where I'm at is just fulla people and flat, chock fulla flat. And mud.

I think they got all that along with all this dang discount horizontal they got when they were building this place.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:25 on Sep 18, 2017

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://giant.gfycat.com/PhonyTemptingFish.mp4

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

That dumb squirrel can jump as high as the bird feeder it's trying to get to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Beastie posted:

Nazi...pity

Nah.

I do hope the dude that punched the Nazi didn't get into trouble, though.