Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Which episode is the one inducing headaches? I want to avoid it. 600?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
600 was fine for me but I also don't get bothered or notice a lot of things that annoy others regarding the show(Jon eating, smoking, etc).

It wasn't a great ep and they're better off refining this format if they plan to do more in the future but it wasn't nearly as bad as others have made it out to be imo.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

mcvey posted:

600 was fine for me but I also don't get bothered or notice a lot of things that annoy others regarding the show(Jon eating, smoking, etc).

It wasn't a great ep and they're better off refining this format if they plan to do more in the future but it wasn't nearly as bad as others have made it out to be imo.

it would've be fine if they just let jon have three listens to the clip and that is it

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

600 was hilarious.

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
600 was fine but hilarious might be stretching it

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010
Saw 602 live last night- really good show.

I don't think they'll be doing the "guess that celebrity voice again"

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anybody else randomly get the last 90 episodes marked as new and auto-downloaded?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Yeah something was up with the feed. I keep auto download off to avoid that kind of thing.

zenguitarman
Apr 6, 2009

Come on, lemme see ya shake your tail feather

All of my subscribed podcasts started downloading automatically even though I had automatic download turned off. Wrecked my hard drive until I figured out what was going on.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

clopping and cumming posted:

How do you add their new hosted archive into the podcast app on an iPhone? I am a patreon donator and can access them. I just cannot figure out how to get them to show.

Apparently I am getting too old for tech!

I cannot get this to work.

The Vault's URL is https://uhhyeahdude.com/index.php/archive and I have tried adding that and it is not allowing a subscription to the feed.

I have also tried the RSS feed from the uyd website, https://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast but that only goes back to 366. I have a blind spot from 301 to 366 that is only in the vault which I cannot subscribe to.

Am I using the wrong URL?

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I didn't know about Seth's Carl Panzram appearance. So on a whim I went to imdb just to see what his complete oevre was:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0739112/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

bollig posted:

I didn't know about Seth's Carl Panzram appearance. So on a whim I went to imdb just to see what his complete oevre was:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0739112/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Huh. I had no idea Marc threw him a quick extra spot on Maron. That's kind of neat.

ElectrolicSongs
Dec 26, 2012
Classic:

Episode 287 @20:45

Seth and Jah discuss snuff-using mothers

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

clopping and cumming posted:

Apparently I am getting too old for tech!

I cannot get this to work.

The Vault's URL is https://uhhyeahdude.com/index.php/archive and I have tried adding that and it is not allowing a subscription to the feed.

I have also tried the RSS feed from the uyd website, https://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast but that only goes back to 366. I have a blind spot from 301 to 366 that is only in the vault which I cannot subscribe to.

Am I using the wrong URL?

If you work this out please let me know how

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

Huh. I had no idea Marc threw him a quick extra spot on Maron. That's kind of neat.

I could never get into Maron, but I watched the part Seth was in. He plays a Verizon tech support guy.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

Consenting spiders of consenting spider age

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
600 isnt so bad if you play along. Jonathan got 15 out of 25, I think I got like 4 or 5

like how the gently caress did he get john cusack or kevin bacon

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I think the only ones that I got were Grammar, Hader, and Goodman

Caper
Feb 20, 2005

Fallen Rib

Haverchuck posted:

600 isnt so bad if you play along. Jonathan got 15 out of 25, I think I got like 4 or 5

like how the gently caress did he get john cusack or kevin bacon

Yeah I think the reason I enjoyed it is because I was playing along. I can see why the constant repetition would get to people though. The only ones I didn't get were Billy Crudup, Jon Hamm, and Kevin Bacon.

But 601 was freaking great. "You remember that movie with Freddy and Jason and...Bug Life?"

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Yeah, 600 drove me insane for 20 minutes then I got into it. Also they replay the clips a bit less at it goes along. And it's completely worth it just to hear their apology in 603.

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Oh my god the voiceover episode is awful but I can't stop listening to it.

Steak
Dec 9, 2005

Pillbug
Seth's idea for a reality show that forces people to live in a house together and pays for their medical schooling. "To see who can do it".

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
I watch Hulu a bunch and I've never seen or heard of Toongis. Is something wrong with me?

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Our Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07e1vdSozUs

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

That's a great commercial

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

i read this thread outta order and I thought people were saying that Jah was Toongis. And I was like ... yeah, probably.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I really don't like the NFL names segment. I don't like to drop r-bombs, but it's borderline racist.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

What the gently caress

Tell me that's a regional thing because I've never seen that commercial before

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Episode 63: 1 out of every 10 black children in America is born with Down syndrome.

Seth: that seems like...that's way too much.

Jonathan: no, that's, seriously.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

C-Euro posted:

What the gently caress

Tell me that's a regional thing because I've never seen that commercial before

It's a mascot for AM/PM which is like a 7-Eleven type convenience store that you only find at Arco gas stations. So if you don't have Arco gas stations where you live then that'd explain it.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

Your massage parlors!

In the yyyyyurt, with Jarrett.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Oh my god this email Seth reads out in #603. What a dog.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Episode 66: hey dog, it's on dog. You dead dog.

The 60s were prime UYD.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Biodome posted:

Episode 66: hey dog, it's on dog. You dead dog.

The 60s were prime UYD.

Counterpoint: the 70s brought us Craigslist readings.

The 120s were really good too.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

C-Euro posted:

The 120s were really good too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgVFy41reM

I love the look of childlike joy quickly spreading over Jonathan's face as he hears the words 'Guy oval office'.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Biodome posted:

Episode 63: 1 out of every 10 black children in America is born with Down syndrome.

Seth: that seems like...that's way too much.

Jonathan: no, that's, seriously.

lol

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Episode 70: Jonathan reading the paper he wrote as a kid about his week long trip to Mexico.

Jonathan: the growing I did at B Hill, with the natives, was one thing-

Seth: with the what?

Jonathan: with the natives, was one thing, but I must comment on the amount I grew with others from my school.

Jason and I, for instance, never really knew what he was like inside but we had been friends at school. In Benjamin hill we were together all the time, laughing and talking about the stuff that really matters. And now, he is a brother, for now and ever.

Seth: when's the last time you talked to Jason?

Jonathan: I have no idea who Jason is, I couldn't tell you who he is.

Such a good story. The Mexican dad coming to Jonathan's school later that year and asking for the supplies Jonathan had promised him when he was in Mexico is so fresh.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Hugh Hefner Dead at 91

Poor Seth :smith:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Do you think he actually cancels the subscription now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I didn't mind episode 600 so much but I don't know how they didn't realize they were pretty much doing an episode of hollywood game night.