Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

dragon knight and plant terror are now unstoppable?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
I'm more scared about Nano Matheal with Torrent. It's gonna be a Beyblade again, only with a different Reaper.

Also I like how bio grenade can nullify ults in this game as well (Ancestral and Palm)

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Paranoid Peanut posted:

All the "piloted" things are now yeah, the thing on volskaya too.

Edit: JESUS CHRIST nanoboost Cho'gall is nightmarish looking, no clip on that one but wowie, both sides get the bonuses and they're practically invincible with the 20 talent.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Sep 18, 2017

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Can Stukov still silence them?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I'm more scared about Nano Matheal with Torrent. It's gonna be a Beyblade again, only with a different Reaper.

Also I like how bio grenade can nullify ults in this game as well (Ancestral and Palm)

Both of those characters are getting nerfed as well

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Kurieg posted:

Can Stukov still silence them?
No. From Gamepedia:

Debuffs that are removed and prevented by Unstoppable
Blind
Polymorph
Root
Silence
Slow
Stun

Debuffs that are prevented, but not removed by Unstoppable
Stasis (enemy source)
Knockback

Debuffs that are not affected by Unstoppable
Attack Slow
Damage over time
Revealed
Time Stop
Armor debuff

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
First PTR game, Genji, Ana, Uther.

Team does NOT go with the Invulerable Insano Dragon Blade. Really people? Really?

0/2 on Anas that will go nanoboost

Elysium fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 18, 2017

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
https://twitter.com/azgaz/status/909884156527570944

Nanoblade is not an intended interaction. Will it go live is another question though

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Midnightghoul posted:

https://twitter.com/azgaz/status/909884156527570944

Nanoblade is not an intended interaction. Will it go live is another question though

Of course it will go live, gotta sell those Anas. It'll be removed when she drops to 10k.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Of course it will go live, gotta sell those Anas. It'll be removed when she drops to 10k.

Yes, the effect that Blizzard has stated is not intended will definitely go live. :allears:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

SirSamVimes posted:

Yes, the effect that Blizzard has stated is not intended will definitely go live. :allears:

I mean, it happens in WoW on the regular, I don't see why this team should get any more benefit of the doubt (especially when it can sell gems).

Gustav
Jul 12, 2006

This is all very confusing. Do you mind if I call you Rodriguez?
It might go live, they are probably pretty dead set on release next patch whether it's fixed by then or not. It will have nothing to do with some imagined scheme to get people to buy new heroes though.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Yardbomb posted:

And remember she has a 20 talent that heals 50% of all the damage being done too :psyduck:

So yeah absolutely on this thing

Second time too: https://clips.twitch.tv/SillyGiftedJellyfishBudBlast

Oh blizzard why.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I demand a Jaina Q-build/Icy Veins/Nanoboost clip.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

lucifirius posted:

Oh blizzard why.

It's a bug, nano-boost is not supposed to affect heroic abilities.

quote:

Nano Boost (R)
Instantly boost an allied Hero, restoring 200 Mana. For the next 8 seconds, they gain 30% Spell Power and their Basic Ability cooldowns recharge 150% faster.
Cannot be used on Ana.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

SirSamVimes posted:

Yes, just like the last few major bugs caught early during PTR, like the medivac one just two weeks ago :allears:

They do usually fix stuff within a week or so of the patch coming out, they are just usually very unlikely to fix things that pop up on the PTR cycle.

Midnightghoul fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Sep 19, 2017

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
Find me a clip of a nanoCho

siotle
Nov 2, 2012

Stop that.

Midnightghoul posted:

Yes, just like the last few major bugs caught early during PTR, like the medivac one just two weeks ago :allears:

To be fair, they apparently fixed most of the scenarios that led to the medivac bug. They just missed one.

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Guys I convinced an Ana to go Nano Boost

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Elysium posted:

Guys I convinced an Ana to go Nano Boost

I'm curious how good Nano-Tormented Souls is, since that's the other OP interaction people were talking about and that actually is intended. I have to imagine Nanoblade will still probably be decent on Genji though just for the ability power alone

Nano Odin?

Midnightghoul fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 19, 2017

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Midnightghoul posted:

I'm curious how good Nano-Tormented Souls is, since that's the other OP interaction people were talking about and that actually is intended. I have to imagine Nanoblade will still probably be decent on Genji though just for the ability power alone

Nano Odin?

How is boosted Tormented Souls good?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Cuntellectual posted:

How is boosted Tormented Souls good?

I imagine it's basically "everyone is marked -> nano-boosted soul rip basically constantly -> loads of damage"

0.8 second cooldown on Soul Rip while Nano'd, 0.6s if you have Soul Collector at 16.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Oh, yeah, absolutely.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

You better be able to nanoboost TLV's longboat

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
New map looks good. Looks like it will play like Infernal Shrines but with a piloted objective, so nothing too weird (which is good).

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
So Nano boosted Cho'gall is basically a weapon to surpass Metal Gear

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Dear god

What's the cooldown and damage on the other, far lamer, ult?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I can't remember perfectly but I wanna say they're both 60s.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I don't loving understand why they decided to make Nano Boost into Dickslam Gunhands: But For Mages and open up the miserable can of worms that is making the one character type that can reliably instantly delete players (or entire teams!) even more powerful. The 50% damage reduction/50% damage boost design from Overwatch was fine, and would have translated perfectly to Heroes. I can understand wanting to do something different when you've already got two characters with ults that buff AAs, but Jesus.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Power Bottom posted:

I don't loving understand why they decided to make Nano Boost into Dickslam Gunhands: But For Mages and open up the miserable can of worms that is making the one character type that can reliably instantly delete players (or entire teams!) even more powerful. The 50% damage reduction/50% damage boost design from Overwatch was fine, and would have translated perfectly to Heroes. I can understand wanting to do something different when you've already got two characters with ults that buff AAs, but Jesus.

Pretty sure that +50% attack damage/aspeed would have been just as overpowered. Imagine a chaingun Valla being basically indestructable due to a combination of lifesteal and damage resistance while pouring out insane amounts of damage. Or an Illidan, or a Butcher.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Power Bottom posted:

So how badly did you get ownd? Come on tell the whole class.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Spudd posted:

So how badly did you get ownd? Come on tell the whole class.

It's a pity that this wasn't on a popular stream instead, because it probably would get it nerfed.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Pffft show me a nanoboosted Murky

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Macaluso posted:

Nano-Boost + Divine Shield + Making Inky = Victory?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Macaluso posted:

Nano boost + making inky = hold down Q for victory

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

SirSamVimes posted:

Nano boost + making inky = hold down Q for victory

Legit wanna see that strat.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Kai Tave posted:

Legit wanna see that strat.

Napkin math says 728 damage per slime after the first (assuming completed Slime Time) on a 0.8s CD, so roughly 900 DPS? :getin:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does nano stack with novas snipe cooldown talent?

Snipa sistas!

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Space shekels just got a lot better now that all purchased loot boxes are rares instead of commons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Blizzard likes D.va The Destroyer so much she has her own splash screen: