Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is going to be your favorite offseason storyline?
This poll is closed.
The Big3 Tourney 67 22.41%
Will Lakers draft Ball 40 13.38%
Where will the Pauls go 54 18.06%
Will LeBron jump ship to the Spurs or ?? 41 13.71%
Will every team in the league just pivot towards tanking 97 32.44%
Total: 210 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

He had to do it to em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

morestuff posted:

USA Today has launched LONZOWIRE, an all-Ball vertical

What the hell is going on with Magic's perspective there?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Lockback posted:

That's awesome though?

gently caress Skip Bayless.
No, that's incredibly stupid. How the hell is a professional athlete gonna care about Skip loving Bayless? dude's a professional troll and KD bought his bullshit, got mad irl about it, and gave him attention

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kd got a zillion dollars and a full time pr staff and he basically uses it to be an espn comment section poster lmao. what kinda broke brain rear end poo poo u gotta be on to think thats a good look

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

NickRoweFillea posted:

Grizz promotional night list

I don't fully understand what an 8-bit Mike Conley is but I know that I want one.

Time posted:

Chandler is going to get healthy and come back to houston on the vet min

Also he will renounce Drake and Mark Cuban, regrow the sexy teen wolf hair, and shoot 40% on threes

Halfling Wizard Bear
Oct 12, 2003

I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people.

Temporarily rousing myself from my offseason slumber to post that I think that this signing is bad. Jokic is the greatest. Goodnight, see you all when preseason starts.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I bet Kyrie likes the smell of his own farts

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol KD is so loving shook.

Also Kyrie didn't think they were telling him the truth in Cleveland, like when they said the Earth was round.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/909896788773138432

Also Kyrie is going up in my favorite player power rankings

https://twitter.com/TheNBABulletin/status/909805074066624512

Dexo fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 18, 2017

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dexo posted:

Also Kyrie is going up in my favorite player power rankings

https://twitter.com/TheNBABulletin/status/909805074066624512

I love you Kyrie don't hurt me too bad baby ~

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

I feel like Max Kellerman wears a phantom of the opera mask while he tans. Like what the gently caress is going on here

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Athanatos posted:

I feel like Max Kellerman wears a phantom of the opera mask while he tans. Like what the gently caress is going on here

Looks like they did makeup on half his face

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

How can I watch that whole interview, it looks like gold

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001
Why is that spooky ghost yelling at that bemused young man

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Dexo posted:

Oh my God You guys need to watch Kyrie's interview on first take

https://twitter.com/FirstTake/status/909796432877621249

LOL

OzFactor posted:

Why is that spooky ghost yelling at that bemused young man

LOL

Ghost Dog posted:

kd got a zillion dollars and a full time pr staff and he basically uses it to be an espn comment section poster lmao. what kinda broke brain rear end poo poo u gotta be on to think thats a good look

LOL

Time posted:

Chandler is going to get healthy and come back to houston on the vet min

On a normal day a post about Chandler Parsons getting healthy would be the funniest NBA related thing I'd read but wow today was great. KD is like the anti-Jordan in terms of trash talking. LOL at hiding behind secret accounts to trash talk. KD's rep is so bad. He can't win poo poo without joining a 73 win team and still has to hide behind secret accounts to make posts to feel better about himself. Even our insecure POTUS makes his poo poo posts from his actual social media accounts.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Athanatos posted:

But doctor, I am Pagliacci

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Love how smug Kyrie has become. Hope he can hold it up long enough for the concrete to cure.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
kyrie is using all kinds of words in some weird ways

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/909921224410755073

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

This is a hall of fame level tweet

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
https://twitter.com/RadIsSadMan/status/909822928258187264

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Yeah lots of cross burning in Boston

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I wish I loved my city as much as Bostonians(Bostonites?) loved theirs.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

do you not aspire to the greatest of heights: Well, Actuallying someone who says new orleans is a good food city then linking to an article about mcdonalds per capita

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dexo posted:

I wish I loved my city as much as Bostonians(Bostonites?) loved theirs.

I don't feel any particular way about the city of Boston but I hold jokes to a factual standard, always. I think it's Bostonian though

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

It is Bostonian.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
The Morris twins trial may be over quickly

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's true tho. Boston generally prefers breaking and defecating over cross burning.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

BWV posted:

It's true tho. Boston generally prefers breaking and defecating over cross burning.

Definitely

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
https://www.healio.com/orthopedics/...iation-athletes

quote:

Because athletes played fewer minutes in the game of injury, amount of minutes played does not likely contribute to ACL injury risk in NBA players.

This is as dumb as I think it is right? You stop playing when you tear your ACL, of course you're going to average less minutes in games in which you tear your ACL.

If you have 5 guys that average 34 minutes a game and they tear their ACL's at 10, 30, 38, 40, and 40, minutes they'd still have less average minutes in their ACL tear games than normal.

To me the small amount of second quarter tears tells me that it's important to be warmed up but not yet fatigued. I don't understand their logic though, well maybe I do and it's awful.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Spacebump posted:

On a normal day a post about Chandler Parsons getting healthy would be the funniest NBA related thing I'd read but wow today was great. KD is like the anti-Jordan in terms of trash talking. LOL at hiding behind secret accounts to trash talk. KD's rep is so bad. He can't win poo poo without joining a 73 win team and still has to hide behind secret accounts to make posts to feel better about himself. Even our insecure POTUS makes his poo poo posts from his actual social media accounts.

this offseason has been incredible and blud I can't wait for the season to start

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

GOAT

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Ghost Dog posted:

Being one of the 2 best players in the league doesn't make him immune to mental illness. Or maybe he's just very thin skinned. In the NBA.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
It’s pretty cool that the two best players in the league are big baby bitches

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bobby Digital posted:

It’s pretty cool that the two best players in the league are big baby bitches

¿¿¿ Russ is the opposite of a big baby bitch ???

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
[quote="“Metapod”" post="“476536474”"]
¿¿¿ Russ is the opposite of a big baby bitch ???
[/quote]

Good point. Two of the top three then.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/909975841504940032

bahahaha

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Hahah

https://twitter.com/DWolfsonKSTP/status/909871241930166273

woof

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Sure, cool, whatever

I'm sure he'll be fine until he gets injured after 15 games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

JESUS CHRIST

• Locked thread