Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Schwartzcough posted:

Me too. Instead I've gotten SIX copies of Platinum Sword. Two 5*+++ swords, baby...

And for people that just got Edge USB, a buff just came out in JP that makes him even more OP. For the two ninja water abilities (and the corresponding dark ones we're about to get):
Raging Waters, Shadow Embodied

Number of hits: 2/3/4 -> 3/5/7 (with Physical Blink 0/1/2)
Multiplier per hit: 1.00 -> 0.70
Total multiplier: 2.00/3.00/4.00 -> 2.10/3.50/4.90 (with Physical Blink 0/1/2)

A 4.9 potency, SEVEN hit attack that can be boosted by en-element and doublecast is pretty crazy.

Yeah, I'm not gonna complain because I have both Edge and Shadow USBs (and all the abilities honed) but goddamn.

For the record, the other buffs:

Guardbringer and Earthbringer got buffed to 3-5 hits at the same thresholds, with each hit being 0.8 instead of 1.0 multiplier, for the same total multiplier at maximum hits but 1 more hit.
Demonsblood got buffed to 3 hits, with each hit being 1.1 instead of 1.55 multiplier, for a total multiplier of 3.3 instead of 3.1.
Leaping Rush got significantly buffed; its thresholds are halved to 0/3/5/7 actions required for 4/5/6/7 hits (0.68 multiplier, 4.76 total for 7 hits). This makes the 7 hit threshold actually achievable, and it was always on the really high end for 5 star abilities at max hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rujasu
Dec 19, 2013

KataraniSword posted:

Cons: RWs have been replaced with presets. Levels scale generally awkwardly, and the presets are purely for utility as opposed to damage. No more cheesing bosses with OSBs or using healer USBs to tank through stuff you couldn't normally. Wall doesn't even show up until Elites, from what I've seen. As an example, my choices in Difficulty ~60 classics is either Lunatic High, Boon, or Cleansing Strike... cast off a Lv35 character. :psyduck:

What do you get for the later Elites? Wall is good and all, but I already have native Wall and usually RW one of the haste/boost options. (See also: Why I Can't Beat Any loving Magicites)

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

KataraniSword posted:

Cons: RWs have been replaced with presets. Levels scale generally awkwardly, and the presets are purely for utility as opposed to damage. No more cheesing bosses with OSBs or using healer USBs to tank through stuff you couldn't normally. Wall doesn't even show up until Elites, from what I've seen. As an example, my choices in Difficulty ~60 classics is either Lunatic High, Boon, or Cleansing Strike... cast off a Lv35 character. :psyduck:

I suppose a Dual Break might as well be Wall, most of the easier realm dungeon stuff don't (didn't?) have any break resistance. It's sort of cool seeing all the old things I used to RW on the list.

Schwartzcough posted:

And for people that just got Edge USB, a buff just came out in JP that makes him even more OP. For the two ninja water abilities (and the corresponding dark ones we're about to get):
Raging Waters, Shadow Embodied

Number of hits: 2/3/4 -> 3/5/7 (with Physical Blink 0/1/2)
Multiplier per hit: 1.00 -> 0.70
Total multiplier: 2.00/3.00/4.00 -> 2.10/3.50/4.90 (with Physical Blink 0/1/2)

A 4.9 potency, SEVEN hit attack that can be boosted by en-element and doublecast is pretty crazy.

Of all the abilities that needed buffing, the Ninja ones weren't on the list. Is it really that difficult to maintain blinks that it needed that big of a buff? I've heard no complaints about it at all. Like, the Witch abilities are right there DENA. At least buff their damage or lower the cast time on the 5* Witch spells.

Maybe I'll move a Fest pull over to the FF6 event - don't have any good debuffing stuff so Setzer will help (when physical counters aren't an issue), and Shadow will serve double duty for Dark DPS and Ninja Magic in Magicites - good excuse to give him the Legend Dive if I get something nice for him.

Zurai posted:

Guardbringer and Earthbringer got buffed to 3-5 hits at the same thresholds, with each hit being 0.8 instead of 1.0 multiplier, for the same total multiplier at maximum hits but 1 more hit.
Demonsblood got buffed to 3 hits, with each hit being 1.1 instead of 1.55 multiplier, for a total multiplier of 3.3 instead of 3.1.
Leaping Rush got significantly buffed; its thresholds are halved to 0/3/5/7 actions required for 4/5/6/7 hits (0.68 multiplier, 4.76 total for 7 hits). This makes the 7 hit threshold actually achievable, and it was always on the really high end for 5 star abilities at max hits.

Also nice buffs. Leaping Rush in particular seems a lot more worth it - the build up time seemed to be way too high before. Demonsblood is nice too, and it probably needed something extra with the 5* Fire Retaliate to compete with.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

rujasu posted:

What do you get for the later Elites? Wall is good and all, but I already have native Wall and usually RW one of the haste/boost options. (See also: Why I Can't Beat Any loving Magicites)

The highest I have currently available (Golgorand Execution Site Elite, 130 Difficulty) had the following options:
  • Shout
  • Sheepsong
  • Sentinel Grimoire
  • Goddess Bell (Gordon's ATK/MAG debuff unique)
  • Kindred Spirit (Faris's DEF/RES debuff unique)
  • Soul Spiral (Sabin's %max medica)
  • Runic

...all keyed off of Lv65 stats (doesn't matter in the case of most of them, but it does limit the Haste lengths on the top two and nerf Kindred Spirit's damage).

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

rujasu posted:

Seems to be:
- shout
- sheepsong
- Rikku SSB2 (30% boostga/faithga, instant cast 2 for user)
- wall
- Gordon SB (40% reverse wall)
- Faris SB (40% wallbreak)
- Irvine Hyperbreak
- Y'shtola USB (phys/mag blink, high regen, instant cast 1 to user)
- Sabin SSB (40% medica + esuna, plus 100% def)
- Celes SSB

These are at level 89 stats, like 190-something difficulty elite.

Incidentally, I like how Y'shtola's USB is on a list of a bunch of unique SBs and really old SSBs. Poor Y'shtola.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Did they change any of the mastery conditions at all? There were some real lovely ones before, particularly the "afflict the boss with x status" ones.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Is the general advice still to never combine 5*+ stuff if they have elemental boosts? I'm thinking of combining my Icebrands for the Magicite Dungeon since I only have 1 physical ice SB worth using

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Fister Roboto posted:

Did they change any of the mastery conditions at all? There were some real lovely ones before, particularly the "afflict the boss with x status" ones.

Doesn't look like it! :shepicide: And now you can't lean on a RW to do the work for you, gotta craft those skills yourself.

Nihilarian posted:

Is the general advice still to never combine 5*+ stuff if they have elemental boosts? I'm thinking of combining my Icebrands for the Magicite Dungeon since I only have 1 physical ice SB worth using

Never combine if you see yourself having use out of multiples. If you can't use multiple +ice swords (remember, Hailstorm and Snowspell Strike both like the boost, and we're slowly getting to the point where abilities are as important as SBs) then go ahead and smash 'em. Otherwise, resist the urge.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Personally, I combine everything, but I'm also at the point where I have to worry more about storage space than relic availability. It's not bad advice, but keep in mind that there's no point keeping dupes around if they never get used.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

pichupal posted:

Of all the abilities that needed buffing, the Ninja ones weren't on the list. Is it really that difficult to maintain blinks that it needed that big of a buff? I've heard no complaints about it at all. Like, the Witch abilities are right there DENA. At least buff their damage or lower the cast time on the 5* Witch spells.

It's especially weird because it's not like they've released new and better Witch abilities that negate the need for a buff, it's still just those same two pairs, despite now having two character USBs that derive their value from multicasting Witch abilities. :shepface:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

dupes aren't very useful for killing magicites, but another 5-10 pre-buff mag can be precious. still, think twice before combining.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Sweet, nourishing 4* dex motes!

I think I've soloed a raid 220 before, but not sure which. This one came a little close and felt a little slower than I'd like for a DPS race team, but fun to see it work thanks to hilarious realm synergy.

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

I knocked out this week's 220 Multiplayer with my mage team, with Kuja at 00 on his Memento Mori doom timer. I brought Relm and Yuna, Relm for her BSB and Yuna for the boost from her BSB2, but Relm bit it and Yuna saved the day with her curaga+hp stock medica. It wasn't as easy as last weeks (a Holy based mage team tore Scarligmione apart with no sweat) but still very doable. It's nice clearing those fights without the additional headache of connection issues and people bringing Cloud's OSB to a mage fight, etc.

This was a ridiculously easy event, I beat single player Apocalypse fight with my synergy team, which only had Agrias and a Rosa USB RW for healing. Damage isn't an issue with my FFT Team, Ramza and Orlandeau can shoulder a lot on their own, plus I have Gaff's BSB (only used the finisher, but he made good use of Omega Drive) and Mustadio, who provided some nice breaking.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
...Is someone at Dena holding down the notification button? Just got like 10 of the same notices about the torment dungeon.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
Man I just wasted so much time trying to beat the VII D300 JS Torment... figured I'd give it a shot after being able to partially dive Bartz last night. I couldn't figure out why he was doing such poor damage with his Cloud USB RW + USB + BSB3 combo. Even with fully stacked wind imperil from Faris, he was only doing like 6K per hit maximum. Then I realized, the BSB3 commands are actually wind and earth... is the earth portion just cancelling out a lot of damage since Gi Nattak is immune to it?

I need these motes for Y'shtola :(

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

jebeebus posted:

Man I just wasted so much time trying to beat the VII D300 JS Torment... figured I'd give it a shot after being able to partially dive Bartz last night. I couldn't figure out why he was doing such poor damage with his Cloud USB RW + USB + BSB3 combo. Even with fully stacked wind imperil from Faris, he was only doing like 6K per hit maximum. Then I realized, the BSB3 commands are actually wind and earth... is the earth portion just cancelling out a lot of damage since Gi Nattak is immune to it?

No, multi-elemental attacks are treated as the element that will do the most damage.

What's screwing you over is that Gi Nattak isn't actually weak to Wind until a good bit into the fight.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
Edit: ^^^ Also that.

jebeebus posted:

I need these motes for Y'shtola :(

The game will automatically go with the element that does more damage, so no. Are you sure Cloud USB mode didn't just wear off? USB EX-modes only last 15 seconds, which is short. By the time you cast two more SBs, it'd be pretty much used up.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Yeah I was aware he wasn't weak to wind until his health is down, which is why I waited as long as possible. And the order I went with was BSB3 > Cloud RW > USB. I think my biggest problem is that my ability pool is still pretty lacking.

My pathetic team:

Bartz USB+BSB3 | R2 Tornado Strike | R2 Blizzaga Strike
Vincent USB+BSB | R2 Mental Break | R3 Armor Break
Y'shtola BSB | R4 Curaja | R2 Shellga
Tyro SG | R2 Multi-Break | R3 Silencaga
Faris USB | R3 Heathen Frolic | R3 Exhausting Polka
Cloud USB RW

I've tried subbing Faris with Ramza Shout as well, same results.

What are some of the best non SB meter RMs out there? I'm still fairly new to JS and have been so used to the standard Mako/Mog/Battleforged/Ace Striker setups that maybe I'm still missing some good RMs as well.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Edit: ^ I don't have Vincent, but how much is he doing for you? What is your pre-buff attack on Bartz?
Also, I use Faris a lot and like to put TG Mode RM on her, so she can spam out all the debuffs faster.

I usually use (buffs)-> Bartz BSB -> Cloud USB -> Bartz USB -> BSB commands and I usually only get two, rarely three command uses before Cloud USB is out.

Anyone have a better rotation? This seems pretty good, but I'm always looking to improve :D

Oryp fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 19, 2017

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

jebeebus posted:

What are some of the best non SB meter RMs out there? I'm still fairly new to JS and have been so used to the standard Mako/Mog/Battleforged/Ace Striker setups that maybe I'm still missing some good RMs as well.

Anything doublecast is good. +damage is good, especially on the Lv99/RM4 tier. Noctis's Lv99 RM is good filler for jump starts since it's basically "Autoattack becomes Quick Hit but doesn't generate gauge". In Jump Starts, the "chance to start with Full ATB" and auto-haste RMs are great to get your mitigation up before the boss walks all over you. Orlandeau's Lv99 just starts you with high quickcast/Thunder God Mode and is fantastic.

Yeah, most of these are RMs unlocked by getting the characters to Lv99, but not all of them.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera

Oryp posted:

Edit: ^ I don't have Vincent, but how much is he doing for you? What is your pre-buff attack on Bartz?
Also, I use Faris a lot and like to put TG Mode RM on her, so she can spam out all the debuffs faster.

I never even thought of using Vincent until last minute, just assuming he'd be useless (Gi Nattak fire absorb) until I realized the whole either/or with non-elemental thing. After his USB, his BSB cast would do about 5-6K per hit, and BSB CMD2 doing about 5K per. He's my only good FF7 char at the moment. My pre-buff attacks on Bartz is pretty bad, something less than 2K I think.

KataraniSword posted:

Anything doublecast is good. +damage is good, especially on the Lv99/RM4 tier. Noctis's Lv99 RM is good filler for jump starts since it's basically "Autoattack becomes Quick Hit but doesn't generate gauge". In Jump Starts, the "chance to start with Full ATB" and auto-haste RMs are great to get your mitigation up before the boss walks all over you. Orlandeau's Lv99 just starts you with high quickcast/Thunder God Mode and is fantastic.

Yeah, most of these are RMs unlocked by getting the characters to Lv99, but not all of them.

Hmm alright thanks. I've been wanting to try out Thunder God mode but I dunno if I have it in me to get him to 99 without a single relic of his. :sigh:

edit: Just for reference here are my chars so far, I'm still relatively new and just spent my last MC3 on Squall with BSB2:

and my spergsheet of all my relics so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H5FbqT7BPnuYKKcaJemFw1ESwMjy-T2S_NSTFl3dWRw/edit?usp=sharing

jebeebus fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 19, 2017

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
Is Thancred a good choice for ninja skills? I'm still undecided about the Shadow banner and I noticed his BSB1 is in the crystal tower selection LD.

If his poo poo sucks I'll go for Lulu BSB if I get a good ice phy user, or Penelo for damage/medica.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

ceaselessfuture posted:

Is Thancred a good choice for ninja skills? I'm still undecided about the Shadow banner and I noticed his BSB1 is in the crystal tower selection LD.

If his poo poo sucks I'll go for Lulu BSB if I get a good ice phy user, or Penelo for damage/medica.

Thancred isn't great. I mean, if you have his relics, he'll do just fine for spamming Raging Storm at a wind weak boss, and he has better weapon access - particularly for +Mag weapons - than most ninjas, but he's no Edge or Shadow.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
I guess I should just bite the bullet and do a Shadow pull then. I could use basically every non-ssb relic on that list though so it's not bad.

I just know I'm gonna go 1/11 setzer lmr

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
How after all this time do we still only have two pieces of poison element resist that is moderate or better

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Snazzy Frocks posted:

How after all this time do we still only have two pieces of poison element resist that is moderate or better

How often do we even get attacked by poison? It is truly the forgotten element, both ways.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

I used biora strike on rebirth Seifer and did 9999 once I'll have you both know :colbert:

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

jebeebus posted:

I never even thought of using Vincent until last minute, just assuming he'd be useless (Gi Nattak fire absorb) until I realized the whole either/or with non-elemental thing. After his USB, his BSB cast would do about 5-6K per hit, and BSB CMD2 doing about 5K per. He's my only good FF7 char at the moment. My pre-buff attacks on Bartz is pretty bad, something less than 2K I think.

Sorry, I meant the attack stat, shown on the equipment screen pre battle, after equipping weapon, armor, etc. This is important due to the following, potentially too much information:

The soft cap for attack is 805, so you want to get past 805 attack after buffs. Shout would give you a 1.5 multiplier to attack, the other stackable buffs are generally 1.3x to atk/mag or similar. Shout and any of the atk/mag buffs would give you 1.8x your character's attack with equipment. Burst mode and many USBs will increase it some as well. There is a lot that can go into damage buffing including separate, multiplicative damage through elemental boosting gear, 1.2x per piece. There are some guides out there with loads of details, but that at least is the basics I think. Mag is higher soft cap, 1054, buffs work the same way.

Hope that helps! Vincent sounds like he is doing well, but I asked as for high end content it can sometimes be good to focus everything on supporting one DPS, although more can be better too depending on the fight/team. When a fight doesn't cost anything if you lose it is great to test out different team compositions.

Kumog
Dec 28, 2006
Am I your god?
So apparently, right now the difference between completing Realm Dungeons and waiting for the JP Dungeon Revamp for them has a difference over over 1,800 major orbs total.

Makes me kinda glad I'm only sitting at 122 max stamina, because I couldn't be assed to get more done other than as a mythril source when bored.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Kumog posted:

So apparently, right now the difference between completing Realm Dungeons and waiting for the JP Dungeon Revamp for them has a difference over over 1,800 major orbs total.

Makes me kinda glad I'm only sitting at 122 max stamina, because I couldn't be assed to get more done other than as a mythril source when bored.

:stare:

Well now, this is going to be a dilemma next time a dungeon update arrives.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera

Oryp posted:

Sorry, I meant the attack stat, shown on the equipment screen pre battle, after equipping weapon, armor, etc. This is important due to the following, potentially too much information:

The soft cap for attack is 805, so you want to get past 805 attack after buffs. Shout would give you a 1.5 multiplier to attack, the other stackable buffs are generally 1.3x to atk/mag or similar. Shout and any of the atk/mag buffs would give you 1.8x your character's attack with equipment. Burst mode and many USBs will increase it some as well. There is a lot that can go into damage buffing including separate, multiplicative damage through elemental boosting gear, 1.2x per piece. There are some guides out there with loads of details, but that at least is the basics I think. Mag is higher soft cap, 1054, buffs work the same way.

Hope that helps! Vincent sounds like he is doing well, but I asked as for high end content it can sometimes be good to focus everything on supporting one DPS, although more can be better too depending on the fight/team. When a fight doesn't cost anything if you lose it is great to test out different team compositions.

Ooh ok, I've never looked into actual calculations so this is really helpful, thanks. As I had him equipped he was at 626 ATK with Shelke's Spear+, Maximillian+ and Badge of Conquest accessory. So I guess thats 939 after Shout.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

jebeebus posted:

Hmm alright thanks. I've been wanting to try out Thunder God mode but I dunno if I have it in me to get him to 99 without a single relic of his. :sigh:

As someone who had Orlandeau at Lv99 for about four months before drawing his OSB: Do it. That RM is seriously fantastic and if you don't need to SB spam, Orlandeau is one of the best characters out there based on stats and skill selection. Even with no relics he was my go-to Cid Mission filler for FFT, and I'm sure I could've found use for him in other things.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Managed to master Bismarck and get the white crystal rewards. My Curada is now R2. Can't wait to get Y'shtola fully dived now.

And I'm definitely picking Asylum from the gem only banner.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Looks like the free 30 pull is confirmed.

I'm just hoping I get some proper Ice and Water relics this time.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Here's the post about 30th Anniversary stuff.

quote:

■The FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary Parade is coming soon! Fierce battles, tantalizing rewards… We’re pulling out all the stops to celebrate this landmark occasion!
The login screen and the Home screen will play a special music arrangement just for the occasion. Four different arrangements of the 30th Anniversary background music will play at random.
The event will include a login bonus. By logging in for 10 days, you’ll get a 5★ Accessory--the 30th Anniversary Potion--as a gift.
Remarks from famous creators of the FF games will be posted in-game every day for one week.
17 FINAL FANTASY 30th Anniversary dungeons will be opened, one for each title in the series. Complete them all to reveal a special 30th Anniversary image and get an Ultra Soul Break for a certain unsung hero!
In the Mythril Dungeon, Treasure Hollow, you’ll receive 30 Mythril upon completion. There are two phases of this dungeon, so you’ll actually receive 60 Mythril in all!
Fans of FINAL FANTASY III know well the perils of the Crystal Tower, and in the 30th Anniversary event, the new Crystal Tower dungeon will present a new kind of challenge. To defeat all six bosses, you’ll have to use 25 different FF heroes.
■The FF 30th Anniversary Parade will commence from 9/24 5:00 PM (PST). Featured Relic Draws
In line with the festivities, there will be a once-only FF 30th Anniversary Free Relic Draw. By using this Free Relic Draw, you will receive 30 Relics for free, and one 6★ Overstrike Soul Break is guaranteed.
The FF 30th Anniversary Selection Relic Draw will start at 5:00 PM 9/27 PST (1:00 AM 9/28 UTC). By using this 11x Relic Draw, you will be able to choose one piece of equipment with a Soul Break from a lineup of that represents all of the FF titles in the game.
There will also be a Realm Dungeon Lucky Draw (FF III, FF V, CCFFVII) at 5:00 PM 10/10 PST (1:00 AM 10/11 UTC). You are guaranteed one 5★ equipment piece with a Unique Soul Break when you use this Relic Draw, and you can use it once at half-price.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Huh. The 30th Anniversary Selection Draw doesn't mention gems explicitly, fingers crossed for a Mythril option and it's not just the Crystal Tower draw but renamed.

Although the info comes from an MVP e-mail, maybe they didn't really need to bother mentioning the gem part.

I'm mentally preparing myself for the Tyro OSB dupe/30 so anything else will be a pleasant surprise.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Kumog posted:

There's also a minor compensation for players who have already done some amount of the dungeons which includes mythril. It's not enough to make up for the difference though. For the maximum "sorry you got hosed" reward you need to clear 800 dungeons and we don't even have that many yet.

If you're already caught up it's probably just worth it to keep doing at least until 800 for the maximum reward. It's not like the difference is that huge with most of the content done.

In any case it's a welcome addition. This game really needs to be more friendly to newcomers if it intends to stick around. Maybe they'll eventually repeat Five Dooms and give us the job motes too. Probably not though.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

I'm mostly curious what the updated orb amounts will be for the DUs between now and the refresh. At 186 stamina now. I may just go for the 800 and stop, but if it's only a handful of orbs for those dungeons then it's whatever.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Lucky dungeon update draw only guarantees one unique relic? Not SSB+?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Kumog posted:

I was under the impression that you could redo the dungeons and get the updated rewards?

• Locked thread