Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
His son's funnier though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

His son's funnier though

Damon Wayans Jr. was the best part of Happy Endings

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Joey Freshwater posted:

Damon Wayans Jr. was the best part of Happy Endings

That's a weird way to spell Adam Pally.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I miss that goddamn show so much :sigh:

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
I'd just like to announce here, with TFF as witnesses, that Hotlanta is bitchmade, and he will remain that way until he faces me in Injustice 2

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mean, I'm not one to take sides in video game debates very often. But if Benny the Snake is calling you out that's some serious poo poo if you don't answer it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
The Hero we need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfaXtjHTzA

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

This was literally a Mythbusters episode.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Benny the Snake posted:

I'd just like to announce here, with TFF as witnesses, that Hotlanta is bitchmade, and he will remain that way until he faces me in Injustice 2

Maybe you should win a game of madden first

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
SHOTS FIRED FROM BOTH SIDES

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

This was literally a Mythbusters episode.

I woulda linked to the sugar-free gummi bear episode but it's old and probably needs a trigger warning.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Maybe you should win a game of madden first

I dunno sounds more like he's willing to face you in something he's not very good at

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I think we can all agree this should be settled in a game of Starcraft

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Alternatively Injustice 2 but Benny has to be Superman

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I think we can all agree this should be settled in a game of Starcraft

Why can't you reply...

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Alternatively Injustice 2 but Benny has to be Superman

...in one post?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Gotta fool the spam filters

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
POST POST POST

poo poo poo poo poo poo

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Because each post is hand crafted for maximum quality and I do not want to diffuse that by bundling them together

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Why are you posting instead of binge watching Rick and Morty

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

alternatively,

who cares

EDIT:
Goddammit Blitz

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

alternatively,

who cares

EDIT:
Goddammit Blitz

Apparently you. By quite a large margin!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Blitz7x posted:

Why are you posting instead of binge watching Rick and Morty

Did you prefer Morty's Mind Erasers or Interdimensional Cable?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Jota posted:

MMEs are much better

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Jota posted:

Mortys Mind Erasers for the Granite gag and the part where Rick gets mad about Saturn not numbering its moons but loving up the numbering later in the episode

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Blitz7x posted:

Mortys Mind Erasers for the Granite gag and the part where Rick gets mad about Saturn not numbering its moons but loving up the numbering later in the episode

Finally watched -- Mortys Mind Erasers was good.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Which EP is that? I'm finally catching up on this season

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lol summer at the end was fantastic

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Amy Pole Her posted:

It's the one that just aired Sunday. The last two episodes that aired were both really, really good and probably my favorites of the season so far.

Also agreed that the granite thing was hilarious and very Rick. And true level

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Amy Pole Her posted:

Apparently you. By quite a large margin!

I think I am getting wooshed by this insult because I don't really get it

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

8th? I think, it was on this week. It was good, I liked it more then interdimensional cable, since while that had some good jokes, it had a lot of poo poo where instead of writing jokes you just ramble for a minute and that's really weak humor.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Interdimensional cable is good for a first watch, and part 2s b-story is enough to make the second season version rewatchable, but honestly it's probably some of the weakest stuff they've done.

Morty's Mind Blowers or whatever was really loving good. So was the citadel episode. This season has been tits.

Newest season of Bojack is really good, too.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

god i wish they'd put out more than 10 rick and morty's a year.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I stopped watching Bojack and F is Family. I got sick of all of the humor coming from characters just being lovely and mean to each other.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Butt Stuff posted:

god i wish they'd put out more than 10 rick and morty's a year.

I suppose the danger of putting out more episodes is that if they have 10 good episodes its just gonna be 10 good episodes in a season of 20

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I stopped watching Bojack and F is Family. I got sick of all of humor coming from characters just being lovely and mean to each other.

He says, posting in TFF

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Shut up, not-me

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I stopped watching Bojack and F is Family. I got sick of all of the humor coming from characters just being lovely and mean to each other.

I don't know about F is Family, but how far did you make it into Bojack? Also tragedy is a mild way to describe the show about Mr. Horseman, so if sad poo poo or mean poo poo isn't your bag I can totally understand.

At least season 3 ended with a single note of brightness.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

When this airs on Cartoon network, do they really say "gently caress" that often?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

When this airs on Cartoon network, do they really say "gently caress" that often?

It's bleeped out.

Honestly I think it's funnier that way.

• Locked thread