Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I don't think I've ever seen anything more sinister than Billy Gunn's face in that photo. He looks like the sex pest cousin of Max Headroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Sasha was just jealous Charlotte's dad is more famous than hers was.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/910150455107493889 https://twitter.com/dajosc11/status/910150516235276288

A god drat shoot

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
What's so bad about the shirt?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What's so bad about the shirt?
It's Charolette's shirt with Sasha's name taped over the back. So scandalous. Oh my god

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

charlotte taking herself too seriously is probably why she was a star, for a time

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Charlotte is to Ric as Sasha is to Ronnie Garvin, in that I call Sasha Rubbish Ronnie Garbage

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

that's not a shoot. Its a prop.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
*edit* nevermind

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Heel wrestler does a heel thing on TV, I'm loving scandalized

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's very disrespectful to Charlotte's dying father.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'd rather talk about Tam Nakano than Charlotte Flair anyday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i broke wahoo's leg was a full-on shoot and later turned into gangrene and then he died, From it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
RIP Wahoo, died like Bayley's heat

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

RIP Wahoo, died like Bayley's heat

that's not true, wahoo might come back from the dead one day

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

C. Everett Koop posted:

that's not true, wahoo might come back from the dead one day

mostly due to cocaine intake. He's not dead, merely recreating the big bang.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
So, Shayna's in.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
According to BRYAN ALVAREZ Paige is Smackdown bound.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

rovert posted:

I can't wait to read the angry Reddit posts of "What is the whole point of the Draft if they can just change brands whenever they want!"

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

rovert posted:

If that's the case it's a great move. She needs a slow rebuild.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm sure Paige will have a blast hanging out with Becky and Charlotte in catering while Tamina and Carmella take up all the TV time

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Benne posted:

I'm sure Paige will have a blast hanging out with Becky and Charlotte in catering while Tamina and Carmella take up all the TV time

And Xavier Woods

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Smackdown women are in a huge booking rut but it's a safe place for the Paige's or Liv Morgan's of the world.

Edit - Just to make it clear. Smackdown's safe for women without clear storylines because Smackdown has no storyline for it's women.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 20, 2017

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The Shayna singing was always gonna happen, but it's still nice to hear the confirmation. She really surprised me in the MYC with how good she was and has a lot of potential to get even better.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

tweet my meat posted:

Shayna singing
Well I've not heard her, but if her regular speaking voice is anything to go by, yeesh.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Hope this works out, it'll be nice to see Paige again.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

pressedbunny posted:

Well I've not heard her, but if her regular speaking voice is anything to go by, yeesh.

She could hold her own with Aiden English and Elias easily, she's ready for the big leagues.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it's not good

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Astro7x posted:

I can't wait to read the angry Reddit posts of "What is the whole point of the Draft if they can just change brands whenever they want!"

She's what Smackdown got in the Cena trade

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Honestly even though Full Sail is the worst place in the world for wrestling they should probably stick Paige in NXT for a while to work the ring rust off and put her in a place they can edit out the chants. After she's there for a while she'll probably be fine on the main roster as long as they don't debut her in a smarky town or after WM.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

RealFoxy posted:

Honestly even though Full Sail is the worst place in the world for wrestling they should probably stick Paige in NXT for a while to work the ring rust off and put her in a place they can edit out the chants. After she's there for a while she'll probably be fine on the main roster as long as they don't debut her in a smarky town or after WM.

I imagine crowds smarky enough to care about the sex tape are smarky enough to yell poo poo about perro, alberto, drink throwing and cocaine before sex tape chants.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Platypus Farm posted:

I imagine crowds smarky enough to care about the sex tape are smarky enough to yell poo poo about perro, alberto, drink throwing and cocaine before sex tape chants.
There's probably no way to rehab her in front of crowds honestly. WWE doesn't use Sunny anymore either

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
I still don't believe Paige is returning. All the wrestling experts said that people in WWE believed that Paige wrestled her last match with the company.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Roque11 posted:

I still don't believe Paige is returning. All the wrestling experts said that people in WWE believed that Paige wrestled her last match with the company.
Well you heard it here first, expect Paige to be back in the WWE ring sometime in 2018

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a wrestling expert

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Roque11 posted:

And her colleagues who are awkwardly issuing "erm yeah we really need to catch up" messages on social media this week.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Its equally likely that when she visited the PC this week it was Del Rio wearing her skin suit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oatgan posted:

I'm a wrestling expert

Is it real? I've started to hear some unsettling things from some of the bigger kids recently... :ohdear:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

wrestling is more real than anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thank goodness for that. I knew all that money I spent on merchandise to aid Hulk Hogan's recovery from Earthquake's vile assault wasn't in vain :shobon: