Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Speaking of Carson, I didn't bite on the Tyreek for Lynch trade.

But may have an offer of Carson + Derrick Henry (I have demarco) for my tyreek?

Not sure if I want to go deeper into this titans backfield.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Sep 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
QB hoarding is a thing in my league this year too. Whatever A-holes, the Alex Smith/Sam Bradford Experience will still be rocking and rolling when you need to drop Wentz for bye week tight end.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I had Buck Allen, Derrick Henry, and Doug Martin on my bench behind Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon in 1 PPR. Flipped Buck Allen and Corey Davis for Devante Parker because my WR corps were Hopkins, Jordan Matthews, and Randall Cobb.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Amendola over JJ Nelson ROS, right? Not for next week, but as a guy to leave on my bench that might become an asset.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Doltos posted:

I had Buck Allen, Derrick Henry, and Doug Martin on my bench behind Todd Gurley and Melvin Gordon in 1 PPR. Flipped Buck Allen and Corey Davis for Devante Parker because my WR corps were Hopkins, Jordan Matthews, and Randall Cobb.

Your poor fantasy team

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

maybe a stupid question but in two different leagues there have been two "marquee" drops, should I:

drop Nelson Agholor for Brandon Marshall?

drop Jamaal Charles or Thomas Rawls for Frank Gore?

(these are not mutually exclusive, they're in different leagues, but I put waivers out on both because I think there's a better chance Marshall/Gore bounce back than Agholor/Rawls do)

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

:respek:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

DC Murderverse posted:

maybe a stupid question but in two different leagues there have been two "marquee" drops, should I:

(these are not mutually exclusive, they're in different leagues, but I put waivers out on both because I think there's a better chance Marshall/Gore bounce back than Agholor/Rawls do)

No.

Depending on your RBs, I'd drop Charles for Gore.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

I’d hold Rawls for another week to see if Carson is really Seattle’s RB1 or if they’re just slowly phasing Rawls back in.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

tonic posted:

I’d hold Rawls for another week to see if Carson is really Seattle’s RB1 or if they’re just slowly phasing Rawls back in.

I'm considering that but I also know that if I don't strike now then someone will grab Carson tonight and it will be a moot point.

Other than thinking of dropping Rawls and picking up Carson, I'm looking at J.J. Nelson, but is there anyone I can/should reasonably drop for him? Or do I stand pat? I thought my WRs were going to be a great strength but Baldwin and Fitzgerald have let me down so far and my bench guys aren't ready to produce.

RB: Hunt, McCaffrey, Gore, Duke Johnson, Rawls, Cohen
WR: Antonio Brown, Baldwin, Fitzgerald, Corey Davis, Golladay

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Butter Hole posted:

I was arguing about Amari with my buddy on Saturday night. Told him Amari is over-hyped every year and that Crabtree is always better for a cheaper ADP. He didn't believe me. Lo and behold come Sunday...

Cooper had a TD but was pushed out of bounds by a DPI. The next play the TD went to Crabtree. It's either the shittiest streak of luck imaginable or something else, I don't know what.

tonic posted:

Carroll explicitly stated that they wanted to hold Rawls back in his first game. My expectation is that the Seattle backfield will be a clusterfuck.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Diqnol posted:

Your poor fantasy team

14 team leagues are rough

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
So, not much talk about Kearse, are people assuming he is already owned? Bad team so will be throwing a lot, clear cut number one in targets, could do worse as a WR3 no? Maybe even a budget WR2 if you lost someone to I jury?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Would you trade Mike Evans for either Dalvin Cook or Carlos Hyde in a non PPR league?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Kearse is rear end.

edit: if you're absolutely shallow at WR, i'd probably take a flier on him, but imo there's probably better upside picks than him.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

DC Murderverse posted:

Easily drop Charles for Gore, easily drop Rawls for Gore. Rawls is a better lotto ticket than Charles at this point, imo, so I'd dump Charles.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Silly Burrito posted:

Would you trade Mike Evans for either Dalvin Cook or Carlos Hyde in a non PPR league?

I feel like you can get significantly more for Evans. He's an elite WR who doesn't have a bye week.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RVProfootballer posted:

Easily drop Charles for Gore, easily drop Rawls for Gore. Rawls is a better lotto ticket than Charles at this point, imo, so I'd dump Charles.

I concur.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

That doesn't blow my skirt up at all.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Who is a better grab for the rest of the year between Chris Carson and Javorious Allen? Leaning Carson but kind of scared of Rawls coming back and stealing carries.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Pain of Mind posted:

Who is a better grab for the rest of the year between Chris Carson and Javorious Allen? Leaning Carson but kind of scared of Rawls coming back and stealing carries.

PPR? Buck Allen
Non-PPR? Close... I'd still say Buck Allen because the Seahawks O-line is atrocious.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Allen. He has a better shot to the top and doesn't have a pass-catcher like Prosise to sponge touches.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Pain of Mind posted:

Allen. Carroll explicitly stated that they were easing Rawls back in and he's still listed as the starter.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I've got Mariota as my one and only QB. I'm hoping that the Cousins or Newton owner panics or something, but looking more short term..

Tennesee has Seattle this week. Denver's @Buffalo. Should I put a claim in on Siemian? I have the 12th claim because this league is dumb and sets waivers to the inverse of record.

Edit: or Smokin Jay @NYJ??

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm torn whether to put Carson or Perine as my first waiver claim.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Feeling really good about my team now that the Luck trade went through. Half PPR and 3WR.

QB: Derek Carr
RB: Todd Gurley, Theo Riddick, Duke Johnson, Bilal Powell, Thomas Rawls, Rex Burkhead
WR: Julio Jones, Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, Paul Richardson
TE: Travis Kelce

WRs are solid, while my RB group is in a fairly good position to capitalize on the inherent uncertainty of the position.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pubic works project posted:

I'm torn whether to put Carson or Perine as my first waiver claim.

Carson. Perine has not looked all that amazing.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Allen. Carroll explicitly stated that they were easing Rawls back in and he's still listed as the starter.

That is what I figured. Sadly, I have the #1 waiver pick so Allen it is.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
reminder that pete carroll is a notorious liar

cmike before and after cutting him

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Thinking of offering Emmanuel Sanders and DeMarco Murray for Melvin Gordon.

1PPR 10 team.

My WRs: Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Crabtree, and Emmanuel Sanders
My RBs: DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Derrick Henry, Doug Martin, and Tevin Coleman.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
My poor fantasy team and its horrible everything RB situation. Got McCoy, and Duke Johnson filling in until Doug Martin gets back.

I still have some trash on my bench that I haven't replaced, Charles Sims and John Brown.

#4 waiver, and JJ Nelson and Chris Thompson are sitting out there. I should probably claim both, but I'll likely only get one of them. Should I prioritize Thompson?

.5 PPR

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Carson has been performing like the best back on the team since camp and I think he runs away with the RB1 job at this point. He's a perfect fit for their system and has quickly earned the trust of the coaches. Rawls is going to need to outperform him to get that job back and I don't think he can.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Whenever that annual CJA injury bug hits, Jamaal Charles is gonna BALL OUT in Denver

ScottyJSno
Aug 16, 2010

日本が大好きです!
So when is a good time to start panicking about my week 3 WRs?

WR 1 Jordy Nelson
WR 2 Diggs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

89 posted:

Whenever that annual CJA injury bug hits, Jamaal Charles is gonna BALL OUT in Denver

hell yeah

jamaal charles 2017

gonna be a fun two weeks

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So, you can start 2 RBs. No Flex. My RBs are:

LeSean McCoy
Todd Gurley
Mike Gillisle
Joe Mixon
Tarik Cohen

So, problem is. My TEs are Tyler Eifert and Jared Cook. Rough. I have faith the new OC for the Bengals is gonna kick the bullshit aside and make Mixon the man. I could maybe trade Gillisle off for Zach Ertz.

Yeah?

89 fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Sep 20, 2017

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
I'm streaming the PHI D/ST this week. They were fiesty last year and week 1 against division rival WAS. Not so much last week against KC, but they still mustered 4 sacks. This week they face NYG, who are a mess.

I'm considering picking up Ebron. You guys hate backup TEs, but​ most teams in this league (1 PPR) have a backup and the wire is dire. I would be dropping Marlon Mack (I don't have Gore). Thoughts?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

The Zack posted:

I'm streaming the PHI D/ST this week. They were fiesty last year and week 1 against division rival WAS. Not so much last week against KC, but they still mustered 4 sacks. This week they face NYG, who are a mess.

I'm considering picking up Ebron. You guys hate backup TEs, but​ most teams in this league (1 PPR) have a backup and the wire is dire. I would be dropping Marlon Mack (I don't have Gore). Thoughts?

This week I like PHI vs NYG and that horrible LT of theirs, PIT @ CHI, GB vs CIN and TB @ MIN if Sammy Biscuits sits.

As a Jimmy Graham and Eifert owner, I picked up two Ben Watsons and will be playing him @ JAX. He had 8 receptions last week and BAL is near the top of the league in terms of getting their TEs involved. Here's to hoping :cheers:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tiptoes posted:

Carson has been performing like the best back on the team since camp and I think he runs away with the RB1 job at this point. He's a perfect fit for their system and has quickly earned the trust of the coaches. Rawls is going to need to outperform him to get that job back and I don't think he can.

Oh definitely. I am not saying that anything is certain. I just like the situation in Baltimore more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Would you drop Kupp or Golladay for Perine?
HPPR

• Locked thread