Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

taser rates posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Welcome to the Merlin-having club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I had a guy with a level 80 Waver/Gilgamesh combo that hadn't logged in in 20 days, but this would be a tradeoff I'd gladly make (assuming you still have open slots by the time you get my request).

I also have a Gil but he's stuck in the level 60 hell until Atalante is maxed. But you're added.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Cool!

Didn't realize the Septem banner also has a Waver; I don't know if there are enough others in the rateup for me to care about it otherwise but I might throw some tickets at it.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I'm saving my JP quartz for the good stuff

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Also looking for cool friends for my cool account, since all my friends seem to have left the game :ohdear:

I can offer you a max level Fluffy and a whole bunch of midlevel bronze servants, which interestingly enough is also exactly what I'm looking for in my friends. Don't want none of that gold servant nonsense. I don't discriminate against silvers, give them to me too. Also Artoria Lily, who's an honorary silver anyway.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Wuxi posted:

Also looking for cool friends for my cool account, since all my friends seem to have left the game :ohdear:

I can offer you a max level Fluffy and a whole bunch of midlevel bronze servants, which interestingly enough is also exactly what I'm looking for in my friends. Don't want none of that gold servant nonsense. I don't discriminate against silvers, give them to me too. Also Artoria Lily, who's an honorary silver anyway.

What about a Silver-turned-Gold? Like my man Cu ?

TheFireMagi
Nov 6, 2011

...She's behind me, isn't she?

No Merlin, but I ain't gonna complain about this considering it was my one and only 10-roll. :toot:

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Dupe lancer alter + altera in 1 10-roll? O_o That's pretty cool.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Galaga Galaxian posted:

What about a Silver-turned-Gold? Like my man Cu ?

I can already tell you are a goon of refined taste

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Finally got the first mystic code to max and FSN Cu to 3rd ascension after a billion battles. I have no idea what CE to put on him so I'm gonna go with nightless rose for maximum gently caress you.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Clawtopsy posted:

If anyone would be happy to help a Marie Antoinette and little else out, my NA User ID is 678,365,940!

Marie would want to be friends and you should too.

Sent you a friend request. User ID is Nyeeh. I have set Artoria and Kintoki in my All and Berserker support slots which should easily see you through whats currently out.

Viva la France!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Marogareh posted:

Finally got the first mystic code to max and FSN Cu to 3rd ascension after a billion battles. I have no idea what CE to put on him so I'm gonna go with nightless rose for maximum gently caress you.

A Quick boosting CE should be helpful. He really doesn't need an extra Guts because all current content should be easy enough that Cu should never be in danger of dying.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I rolled for Merlin, but got Lancer Artoria Alter. I'm not complaining, since she has A+ rank Baps, and we'll still get like 30 quartz and 10 summoning tickets soon

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Sent out a bunch of Friend Requests to the people on the last couple of pages. Ingame name is Faye, ID 944020782. I bring Waver and a few other SRs to the table.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

Sent out a bunch of Friend Requests to the people on the last couple of pages. Ingame name is Faye, ID 944020782. I bring Waver and a few other SRs to the table.

My list was full but I cleaned it up and sent a request

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Thanks for that!

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Sent out some requests, my (NA) ID is 733,520,714

I currently have Jeanne, Gilgamesh and Saber Alter, plus some servants that are stuck at Lv. 50 because I need more Dragon Fangs.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I added a handful of people from the past couple pages too, why not. Got rid of a bunch of Mash only's in the process.

Here's mine 441,709,793 please enjoy my level 80 Murdercat and various other servants including King Jerk Gilgamesh. In-game name is Cedar.

Fish Cake
Jun 13, 2008

woof
544707009 if anyone else needs a formal craft Waver. Or trash cat. Or max ascended George and Hassan :getin:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

i'll never turn down a goon friend request

i just might not ever use you unless you have an asc3 waver :rip:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Well, I don't think I ever need to buy quartz again.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Well, I don't think I ever need to buy quartz again.

You say that now, but what happens once they release Prototype Merlin?

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
People talk about power creep a lot. So who are the strongest servants in the Japanese version these days? Outside of Merlin I guess.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

cyxx posted:

People talk about power creep a lot. So who are the strongest servants in the Japanese version these days? Outside of Merlin I guess.

Waver and Jeanne. AKA the SSRs that were there launch day (admittedly both got buffed a lot)

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I can't believe it. I've run out of solo Mashes and people who haven't played for a week to drop from my friend's list. I can still probably drop a bunch of people to make new friends, but I wasn't expecting to run into such a problem so soon.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I've got a Waver and a grailed Asterios, if anyone needs that: 184,864,974

Only got a few spots free though, because Waver.

Freak Futanari posted:

I rolled for Merlin, but got Lancer Artoria Alter. I'm not complaining, since she has A+ rank Baps, and we'll still get like 30 quartz and 10 summoning tickets soon

Same, except I already had Merlin. :getin:

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Sure, I'll toss my hat into the ring. 130,976,120

Various 40s and 50s. If you need a Lancelot, Marie, or Martha, I can hook you up.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.

cyxx posted:

It's still Merlin, Waver, and Jalter. None of it has really changed if you've been following for the last 6 months.

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

InfinityComplex posted:

It's still Merlin, Waver, and Jalter. None of it has really changed if you've been following for the last 6 months.

I think I got that part at least. But I'm na only and was curious as to say, if Gilgamesh is great now, what archer eventually eclipses him?

Or does it not matter as long as you have or can use a friend waver or merlin.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Gil has not been eclipsed by any Archer. He has competition for the spot of 'best Archer' though, that being swimsuit Altria.

Nyeehg
Jul 14, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Since people are sharing their IDs I figured I'd add mine to the list: 270,297,604

Got Artoria and Kintoki at level 70 and a level 80 Stheno if you desperately need a sub par assassin :v:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

If the friend codes are for global, mine is 859,311,009. I have Gil, Lancelot with Imaginary Element and Marie among other things. Spending minimal effort on this game until things happen but i'm trying to raise Gil's level and ascend as much as possible. Also Lancelot because of the thread I guess.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

cyxx posted:

Outside of what's been mentioned

Saber: Musashi, Okita, Lancelot
Berserker: Raikou, Cu Alter
Lancer: Summer Raikou, Summer Tamamo
Rider: Drake, Ozymandias, Kintoki
Caster: Summer Nero, Tamamo
Archer: Kuro, Tesla (apparently some people are re-evaluating him post Nerofest to be on par with Gil)

I'm not too sure about who's considered the best in Assassins, other than Jack.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Pureauthor posted:

Gil has not been eclipsed by any Archer. He has competition for the spot of 'best Archer' though, that being swimsuit Altria.

Archer Artoria is probably a notch or two better than Gil, at least for boss-killing purposes, since she can spam her NP basically every turn, especially if you team her up with Tamamo

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Jack is still the best. Nothing really come close to her for stargen, charge speed, and np damage on female.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Her NP is also one of the few better looking than Gil's.

While people do this: I cleared a few friend slots if anyone would like a Waver (80), Kintoki (80), Altera (80), Jeanne (80), Orion and other stuff 560,565,603

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Best Assassin is Hassan.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Jeanne has also been re-evaluated in light of how hard some of the level 90+ content has been. For the longest time her NP's power has been considered irrelevant and her skills terrible. While her skills are still terrible, Jeanne can help carry a team through a large number of challenge quests.

Jeanne is still pretty bad for farming. And even bad for level 90 content. But those Japanese tier lists generally value how useful a servant is in the hardest content in the game. Recently, people have needed to replace their Merlins on some challenge quests for Jeanne. This was also the first event where they don't let you bring double Merlin and it turns out sometimes Jeanne is a decent replacement.

Honestly, I've had Jeanne carry me through the first Nero Fest, Gawain and Lancelot, the last boss of the Final Singularity, and some stupid doggo in Shinjuku. She has the highest level bond of all my servants on JP. But even I think she's being overvalued on the new tier list. Whatever, tier lists can be silly things. I thought she was being massively undervalued while she was saving me while being at the bottom of the tier list. It feels like they are letting the hype of rediscovering Jeanne cloud their judgement.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Friend me. Or don't. :colbert: I may not got a lot of gold, but I got the best Gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

jeanne will put you on her back and carry you to the top of mont blanc