Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

So Cable uses mutie mats?

o poo poo sniped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
There’s not a ticket that skips the last 5 levels of gear to get to 420, is there. I’m going to be farming 2099 bios for months. :smith:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I imagine it has something to do with whatever is going on with all the rights issues and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's weird status between the X-Men/Fox and Avengers/MCU. Just make them non-mutants so its not an issue or something. I dunno.

I don't have Cable. Is he listed as a mutant? If so I imagine that's it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Celery Jello posted:

There’s not a ticket that skips the last 5 levels of gear to get to 420, is there. I’m going to be farming 2099 bios for months. :smith:

There is. It's called a Mega T2 ticket and it's like 80 irl earth dollars and also you can;t farm 2099 bios so get ready to farm them for literally eternity if that's your plan.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

should take you less then a month of 20 bios/day to get all gears to 20

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

fart simpson posted:

There is. It's called a Mega T2 ticket and it's like 80 irl earth dollars and also you can;t farm 2099 bios so get ready to farm them for literally eternity if that's your plan.

Well when I said farm I meant daily bios, but yeah I'm not spending 80 on that

[quote="“Holyshoot”" post="“476585208”"]
should take you less then a month of 20 bios/day to get all gears to 20
[/quote]

Thanks, it just feels like it's taking forever right now I guess.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

Well when I said farm I meant daily bios, but yeah I'm not spending 80 on that

Thanks, it just feels like it's taking forever right now I guess.

this is assuming you mega ranked him to 6 star, and have like 25+ days left of 20 bios.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

so does cable use feathers/crystals or what

edit: nm someone on reddit answered first, for shame goons

(yes, for anyone else interested)

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

cable looks pretty okay I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv6pL1_nLis

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Give him his classic costume with humongous shoulder pads and he's a guaranteed husbando for me.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
I got around 350 Hela bios, a bunch of Guks, A million gold, and a 4 star Chaos ISO. :mediocre:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, 350 Hela is good value considering the energy/ticket cost of her stages. Even if she's not an exciting character.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I've been slowly 420ing Hela in the hopes she gets a Cate Blanchett costume that makes her good when Ragnarok comes out. This strategy has had pretty mixed luck in general.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Sep 20, 2017

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
Any sort of bios at all is a good reward, and really the only reason to run WBI. My last two ultra rare chests have both just been gold/norns/junk, but WBI is still by far the best place to farm bios, it just takes a lot more micromanaging than other methods.

But Hela has a great leadership and is worth having at 6* for that alone.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Yeah I have already 420'ed Hela but Cable is hungry so that works I guess.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Enjoying this game a surprising amount. Applied to Doctor Goons as Clambake Mystery.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I missed this if someone said it, but does Jean Grey advancement need bios?

Was going to advance Quicksilver now that I got him but I have no idea how I'm going to get that 15/30 second missions done so if Jean needs bios I'd guess its best to stock pile them for her.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

She does.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Yeah, Jean needs bios. Not sure if it's Thanos / Dormy numbers or regular BO numbers but I'd guess the higher tier. With QS, Cable, and SW all needing them PLUS Apocalypse in another week or two we have a pretty huge bio sink for the next little while.

I just rolled PoAH on QS on my very first roll. :smug:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Yeah, I unlocked scarlet waifu but I'm not leveling her yet, focusing on QS for that extra rare native t2 speed and to give me some time to get ready for Apocalypse.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Rundown on QS:

I used him in TL and auto'd him; he tore through thanos (uni)/wolv/spidey) with ease. I'm in Vibranium and you can check my cards and QS build by searching HotballsJohnson. Seems like a fast plow in missions (if that even matters) and his cost is regular BO BAM and bio requirements for leveling up. I would seriously build him pretty soon as I am pretty sure he is the best speed by far and a well done native T2. He does not seem like a bad investment.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yeah he's good. Mine is at level 56 without a dodge ignore obelisk and I got 165k in XAB on my first try plus he's owning in timeline

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

fart simpson posted:

Yeah he's good. Mine is at level 56 without a dodge ignore obelisk and I got 165k in XAB on my first try plus he's owning in timeline

Yeah I just did 150K in abx and I just button mashed. He's by far the best cheap BAM native T2.

Edit: even over Proxima.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

We're probably due for another update soon-ish, right? Since Apocalypse and Wolvie's stume aren't really in yet, unless they're actually gonna be rolled into the obligatory Thor: Ragnarok update.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm assuming a minor update with Apocalypse, Rogue, and Wolvie.

Then there was that rumor that we're getting an Oct Inhumans, Nov Thor/Special, and December X-Men/Epic. The Thor one at least seems like a safe bet.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Not many people have cable yet...

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cinara posted:

Any sort of bios at all is a good reward, and really the only reason to run WBI. My last two ultra rare chests have both just been gold/norns/junk, but WBI is still by far the best place to farm bios, it just takes a lot more micromanaging than other methods.

But Hela has a great leadership and is worth having at 6* for that alone.

gold is the other reason to run wbi

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I'm assuming a minor update with Apocalypse, Rogue, and Wolvie.

Then there was that rumor that we're getting an Oct Inhumans, Nov Thor/Special, and December X-Men/Epic. The Thor one at least seems like a safe bet.

http://image.mobirum.com/GAME/futurefight_en/2017/09/22/1506056445519.JPG

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I really hope that costume doesn't change too much of the existing Wolverine.

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007

fart simpson posted:

You're telling me, I was kinda shocked to see my Cable ranked this high.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

Unlocked Scarlet Witch WB, it isn't hard just annoying. She throws out these pink midget boxes that make you small and just cuts right through your armor. But she seems pretty glass cannon though.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Definitely can confirm that they have unfucked wave mode. Kill the wave boss and minions stop spawning or there are fewer minions to begin with. You don't need an Uber-DPS toon for low-level waves anymore.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Thank god. I'm ready.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

The worst floors just became bearable!

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I still hate rumbles, tbh. Old shadowlands where you could squeak by with only the second-level mandatory rumble was the best. Oh for the days that I could get 4 universal relay floors in a row.

I just noticed the 'very low' graphics option for the first time. It's sort of hilarious because it just doesn't display some effects at all -- Jean totally vanishes instead of becoming a firebird, most people just wave at each other instead of shooting lasers, etc. Funniest part is that it just doesn't show the beams on doc oc's stage which might explain why some people are so terrible at WBU?

E: hah it doesn't display cyke's 5, that makes it even better. And on the subject I've been doing the level 21(?) Iron Fist boss with cyke and ~one button press --it totally works if you can get IF near a corner so the slow pushback doesn't bring him out of range and make you reposition. All his clones will just in, get a hit in, then get hitstunned to death just by standing nearby. Too many clone hits and you might die but other than that it's preeeetty easy.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 22, 2017

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

fart simpson posted:

More people would have cable but they're cord-cutting.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

What did everyone get from their bonus rewards from the 50 boost points? I got 8 debris and 21 exp chips. Really convincing me to pay for premium boost points with these sick rear end rewards, netmarble

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I got debris and xp chips too.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

I got a 2-star ticket. That's something I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Zokari posted:

I got a 2-star ticket. That's something I guess.

I don't think I've ever had one of those