Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Congrats on 5 years in the biz developmental

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

He's just working hard, trying to find that Jason Jordan dream.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, that snap would be a lot different if he didn't have a good gimmick that people enjoy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Struggling for 5 years before finding a gimmick that works is a pretty good turnaround time in this business.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Kairi already on the road https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/909928994832871426

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/ericawiebe/status/909940549720850432

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Dakota Kai debuts on this live event loop too.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's not too late to change the undisputed era to the real hero archive.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Phenix Rising posted:

Struggling for 5 years before finding a gimmick that works is a pretty good turnaround time in this business.

It took the Young Bucks even longer than that if I recall, before they really started to develop their bizarre meta indy T shirt salesmen gimmick.

I have 0 belief that Dawkins will ever not be awful, though.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Wazzu posted:

It took the Young Bucks even longer than that if I recall, before they really started to develop their bizarre meta indy T shirt salesmen gimmick.

I have 0 belief that Dawkins will ever not be awful, though.

He's the starch of the team – filling without providing anything you would want to eat alone. Dawkins exists solely to keep us from burning out on the greatness of Montez Ford.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Montez Ford is already my favorite person in WWE.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Montez Ford and Lars Sullivan deserve to be the next big Big Dawgs.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Angelo Dawkins has been in like 80 tag teams and managed to be the Jannetty of every single one. Yes, even the one with Sawyer Fulton.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sib-Oct0r5E

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Both these are a trip

https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/910541546939969536

https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/910542241634144261

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

that roman finisher is great why doesn't he use it?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

all the people he can get up for it are on a different brand

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

St Evan Echoes posted:

all the people he can get up for it are on a different brand

He'd do a better job of saving 205 than Enzo, anyway.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
hell yeah

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/910520254304079872

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope NXT goes full Dragon Gate and makes a bunch of Trios/Factions to fight each other for a long time because drat their heavyweight division is kinda lacking right now.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Tino and Riddick are the most WCW Power Plant-rear end looking jobbers. Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire and shaking their heads and rolling in their graves, respectively.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don't get or enjoy Lacey Evans. Bianca Belair, on the other hand, loving rules.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Belair's hair whip is my favorite thing.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Phenix Rising posted:

I don't get or enjoy Lacey Evans. Bianca Belair, on the other hand, loving rules.

Belair has tons of potential, I really enjoyed that match. Evans is fine, it looks like they are still working on the gimmick, it's getting better.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm the girl in the front row, rolling her eyes and facepalming.

I'm also the guy three rows further back pissing himself laughing.

ed: okay, that last bit was gold

pressedbunny fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 21, 2017

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

This is the oddest basis for a feud but i'm into it.

Eltoasto posted:

Belair has tons of potential, I really enjoyed that match. Evans is fine, it looks like they are still working on the gimmick, it's getting better.

more leg sweeps, imo. have her just be Blaze from streets of rage.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Blasmeister posted:

This is the oddest basis for a feud but i'm into it.

Soul on a pole match for next Takeover.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Weird segment, but I was feeling the end.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I hope Black and Dream's feud ends with them being the best of friends.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Is Lars' finisher a diving headbutt? Because I think his head is the only part of his body that actually made it to Jose there.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Great main event, very good episode overall. Stuff i'm interested in all the way up and down the card.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Belair's hair whip is my favorite thing.

I feel like she needs to be very, very sparing with it as a face, but can go hog-wild as a heel, because it's a beautiful gimmick. Edge, Christian and Beth talked about it on their (E&Cs) podcast, it's both an innovative gimmick that the guys wouldn't think of AND Christian pointed out that it FEELS like it should be illegal, but then you go, "well... it's part of her body... and she's not poking the eyes or anything....". That second part is why it's risky to use it too often as a face, I think. But she can get mad heat with it, like in the MYC when she was whipping Kairi like a horse in the Kentucky Derby.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The nxt audience popping for a potential gay kiss is my favorite thing in a while.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

The_Rob posted:

The nxt audience popping for a potential gay kiss is my favorite thing in a while.

I have absolutely no idea what that aleister black promo / angle was supposed to be but if they were trying to consciously remove layers of mystique from Aleister Black they certainly did it.

I'll still give a hail satan but only a half-hearted one :(

edit: instead of just bitching, I'll add: Bianca is really great and I imagine she'll be very very good for a long time. Tag main was a lot better than I expected, and I very much enjoyed watching johnny wrestling kick the gently caress out of tino maserati

Platypus Farm fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Sep 21, 2017

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
Hopefully Adam Cole wins the NXT title soon. NXT would actually have a world champ who's under 30.

Roque11 fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 21, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in 2 years everyone On Line will love adam cole as much as they love dolph ziggler

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Jesus Christ, Tyler Bate is so smooth in the ring.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
NXT is bad.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

durrrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Black and Dream make a cute couple and I hope they're very happy together :unsmith:

Bianca Belair is going to be one of the biggest deals in women's wrestling, she's already so good

• Locked thread