Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

none of them are fat or screaming curse words and they are positive. at least one of them should be screaming, "fuckhead".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Is there a headphone with little cat ears on it, or is this just racist against Asians?

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Is there a headphone with little cat ears on it, or is this just racist against Asians?

I want you to go to check out this website, it's ww DOT twitch DOT com just check it out.

https://www.twitch.com

then tell me what you think about cat ears on head phones.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I want you to go to check out this website, it's ww DOT twitch DOT com just check it out.

https://www.twitch.com

then tell me what you think about cat ears on head phones.

No thanks.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that's not how videogames work, there's like 15 million icons on screen at any one time to make sure you're not lost

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yes

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

this is the most ethnically diverse esports team in all existence

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

not pictured: their Colombian friend, who got killed by Coca-cola-paid hit squad

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

the bitcoin of weed posted:

this is the most ethnically diverse esports team in all existence

for an esports team the blonde guy doesn't know what the objective looks like so they're really godawful.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

its fake because no one drinks coke life

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

not pictured: their Colombian friend, who got killed by Coca-cola-paid hit squad

Also not pictured: The Russian Oil Baron in exile who has hired a excavator to tear up the internet land lines at the PepsicoŽ Teams location

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

what the gently caress lmao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lol

i wonder if coke will sponsor my terror cell

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

terrorist win :(

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

first they ended coke zero and now they made this

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

get that OUT of my face posted:

first they ended coke zero and now they made this

The new and cold coke zeros are both sweetened with aspartame so what's it matter

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I've never seen a coca-cola life, and wikipedia tells me it was introduced in 2013.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The new Coke Zero tastes fine.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

The new Coke Zero tastes fine.

wow. mods?????????????????

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

why are you posting my feeder gamer fetish webcomic

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I've never seen a coca-cola life, and wikipedia tells me it was introduced in 2013.

Pretty sure it was discontinued soon after so I don't understand why it's advertised here.

I remember Coke Life being one of those things everyone tried once, (I work at a grocery store that sold it) and it was rare for any of the regulars to buy it again. I think 90% of sales where spurred by that fact that it had a green can, rather than any supposed health benefit because lmao no one's gonna be tricked into thinking loving Coca-Cola is healthy.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
gently caress u Coke

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

ive been in asia for a year and i can confirm that yes they put ears on every piece of electronics possible. my favorite are the phone covers that make your phone 4x the size

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Dreddout posted:

Pretty sure it was discontinued soon after so I don't understand why it's advertised here.

it's still for sale in Canada at least

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dreddout posted:

I remember Coke Life being one of those things everyone tried once, (I work at a grocery store that sold it) and it was rare for any of the regulars to buy it again. I think 90% of sales where spurred by that fact that it had a green can, rather than any supposed health benefit because lmao no one's gonna be tricked into thinking loving Coca-Cola is healthy.

The supposed health benefit was that they sweetened it with Stevia.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dreddout posted:

it's still around in Southwestern Ontario. the 'health benefit' is that it has less sugar and therefore only has 100 calories per bottle. it's not really worth it because the taste occupies an awkward middle ground between the hollow-tasting sweetness coke zero and the sugary sweetness of a real coke; you're better off either getting the zero calorie s of coke zero or giving into fatness and drinking an actual coke

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

safely sodomized posted:

ive been in asia for a year and i can confirm that yes they put ears on every piece of electronics possible. my favorite are the phone covers that make your phone 4x the size

I'm the gold phone nutz

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

im going to be pointlessly pedantic here: what are they all looking at. they're all in different rooms. PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME IDIOTS

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Heaven Spacey posted:

im going to be pointlessly pedantic here: what are they all looking at. they're all in different rooms. PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME IDIOTS

good audio spatialization is powerful!

or, secondary monitors with discord and OBS

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Heaven Spacey posted:

Maximum inclusiveness: they're all blind

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The supposed health benefit was that they sweetened it with Stevia.

Yeah I know that, my point was stevia coke is still coke. Soft drinks are not and never will be the healthy choice, and that's okay.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Heaven Spacey posted:

I'm more mad at the cat ear woman not even touching her loving mouse or keyboard.

Esports are serious business Carly, we're paying you to be here, at least try JFC!

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 19:41 on Sep 21, 2017

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Dreddout posted:

Also not pictured: The Russian Oil Baron in exile who has hired a excavator to tear up the internet land lines at the PepsicoŽ Teams location

i thought they cut power to the guy's house

e: also i believe the canon is that he was an aluminum baron

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

i thought they cut power to the guy's house

e: also i believe the canon is that he was an aluminum baron

wasnt he a minor player in some trump scandal

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

StashAugustine posted:

wasnt he a minor player in some trump scandal

Worse, a major playor in a goonfleet scandal

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

where are the callouts to harry potter and dr who and star wars and firefly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.