Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Soylentbits posted:

I keep getting connection errors. Support was uh...not too helpful.

There's only so much a Support Servant can do when faced with real life connection issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Is Jing Ke the only 3* assassin in NA right now? every time I see a silver assassin it's been her I have like 10 of em now.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

A Cup of Ramen posted:

Is Jing Ke the only 3* assassin in NA right now? every time I see a silver assassin it's been her I have like 10 of em now.

Yes.

https://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=148117

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I don't know poo poo about this series but I need more free mobile games to pass the time with, is there anything I should re-roll for right now or is there something bigger coming up in the immediate future?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i do not want to roll because i do not want tid pirate or probable cause for the fbi to search my house when i can vive la france instead

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

anne and mary are both adult women

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and they're gay married, and i was invited.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

I got a few slots if anyone wants a casual shitlord on their list.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext

552,765,671 I have 5 slots and a need for FP.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm sadly at a point now where I've pruned my list to not have any more folks who haven't logged in recently, but as stuff comes up and/or people are in need of I guess a Jeanne in harder content down the road that can obviously change. I'm definitely not hurting for Wavers or FP at this point. Currently sitting on around 190,000, that I guess I'll just blow that once Angra Mainyu is in the rotation?

I did alright with the free quest 1/2 period. Wound up mostly running Gaul, so I got around a dozen crystals and a host of lancer, archer, and berserker gems. Only problem is that now I've got gem fever and have been eyeing a lot of servants skills' I'd love to get to at least level 4, not accepting or remembering how much AP and work that is going to take.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Fate/Grand Order: We Assure You The Upcoming Lesbian Titty Pirates Are Both Good and Legal

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im gonna save my quartz for jeanne

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
The titty pirates are extremely good, especially so when their swimsuit version arrives

Things that are less good: having to wade through the 300k FP you have left so that you can level craft essences when the success rate up is in effect

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

anne and mary are bad

because they're criminals

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Gah! I'm sorely (and foolishly) being tempted to buy a couple quartz to do a ten roll on the Septem banner to get Waver.

Nuebot posted:

I don't know poo poo about this series but I need more free mobile games to pass the time with, is there anything I should re-roll for right now or is there something bigger coming up in the immediate future?

In the OP, or maybe second post, there's a good list of what are the best servants to shoot for in the beginning. I honestly don't know about how any upcoming events can factor into it, hopefully someone else can weigh in though.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Craft Essence leveling is the one thing that just does not make any sense to me at all. It strikes me as something that would have gotten patched out eventually because no sane person can actually do the legwork that's needed to level them up after like 20. It'd be like being unable to level up Servants unless you fed other servants to them. Either provide dailies that give out CE XP cards or just tie their levels/stats to their LB status.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I have a Divine Banquet at 29 and holy poo poo is it a painfully slow climb. Is there no way to ease this suffering?

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
You could forget it because the stat bonuses are too tiny to care about?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

RanKizama posted:

I have a Divine Banquet at 29 and holy poo poo is it a painfully slow climb. Is there no way to ease this suffering?
No, not even with the ce designed for ce exp. That isn't a thing until the April fool event.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I just level them to 20 and call it a day. I feed the excess garbage CE's to the ones I use most since burning them gives me nothing so might as well.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

NRVNQSR posted:

You could forget it because the stat bonuses are too tiny to care about?
I'd honestly prefer just not having stat bonuses at all than the current implementation.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Freak Futanari posted:

The titty pirates are extremely good, especially so when their swimsuit version arrives

Things that are less good: having to wade through the 300k FP you have left so that you can level craft essences when the success rate up is in effect

I'm past the 400k mark now, and I'm still going to wait until Angra Mainyu. The poor boy deserves to be NP5. (And the idea of grailing him makes me giggle.)

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Anecdotally 400k is still far short of the expected number of FP required to get one Angry Manju.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Was I supposed to be saving my FP? I tend to spend it as soon as I get it.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Save it for rolling 3* event card.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

RanKizama posted:

Was I supposed to be saving my FP? I tend to spend it as soon as I get it.

Not really; certainly until you have all the 1-3*s you want you should be spending it. Saving it is really only to give you slightly better chances of getting 3* event CEs and to help you get new 3*s sooner after release.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
In theory you save FP for when better 3* and Angra Mainyu get added to the pool, but in my case I started saving just because I was finding the time needed to summon and then burn/feed the resulting cards simply too much of a hassle. Especially since I am already at NP5 for all the 3* I care about.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Anne & Mary looks like a fun servant to use. I love super moves that get stronger when you're almost dead.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Both versions of Anne and Mary are the perfect Servants for the Black Grail.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Schubalts posted:

Both versions of Anne and Mary are the perfect Servants for the Black Grail.

drat that hadn't even occurred to me yet. I pulled The Black Grail from a single ticket pull a few days ago. Really hoping I pull them next week.

Is there anything I should be hoarding my quartz for? I've got enough for 3 10-pulls because nothing's really stood out to me for the last several banners.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

U-DO Burger posted:

Is there anything I should be hoarding my quartz for? I've got enough for 3 10-pulls because nothing's really stood out to me for the last several banners.
Non-waifu Priority as follows:
Okita
Jack
Drake

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:toot:

quote:

Thanks to everyone's support, our official Facebook page has reached over 100,000 followers!

To show our gratitude, we will be holding a special campaign.

Eligibility:
All users playing "Fate/Grand Order" as of 2017-09-22 03:59 UTC

Present Details:
- Saint Quartz X10

Distribution Method:
Present Box

Distribution Period:
2017-09-22 4:00 - 2018-02-28 23:59 UTC

Thank you for your continuous support of "Fate/Grand Order."

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

If anyone wants another support Merlin feel free to add me. He should be maxed out by the end of the day since I just need a couple more gears and then I got everything else needed for the full train to 90.

I also have a ton of 4 and 5 star CEs but not really sure which ones should go on what so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to tell me.

invite sent, in game name is Duder

Sciencegar
Dec 21, 2013

I'm afraid its because of Super-Science.

Regular-Ass Science is innocent.

U-DO Burger posted:

After Okeanos, the next banner of note should in theory be the Tamamo-No-Mae banner, with the Caster that Tamamo-Cat is based on. JP got another Waver banner, then the Okita banner, Scathach, and Jack The Ripper. While that Waver banner might be dropped now that we got this Septem Banner, the others should still be coming before the new year, but might be out of order.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Nyaa posted:

Non-waifu Priority as follows:
Okita
Jack
Drake

Isn't Scathach one of the best Lancers in the game and Tamano one of the best Casters in the game? Both will get rate-up before Jack and possibly even before Okita.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Lt. Lizard posted:

Isn't Scathach one of the best Lancers in the game and Tamano one of the best Casters in the game? Both will get rate-up before Jack and possibly even before Okita.
Tamamo's real good but not as flexible as the other two Best Casters (Waver and Merlin).

Tamamo's really, really good on a pure Arts team, but is less of a fit on other archtypes.

Granted, I'll be throwing every bit of Quartz I have at her Banner. But that's for Fox Wife.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Lt. Lizard posted:

Isn't Scathach one of the best Lancers in the game and Tamano one of the best Casters in the game?
Yes, i forgot about them. Clearly they aren't my waifu.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wow, ill be hoarding prisms for a long time. no husbandos, no rolls.

Retcon
Jun 23, 2010

Don't even need to know how good Scathach is, I'm saving all of my quartz until her banner arrives. I only have 92 quartz saved up right now but she will probably not drop before November, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Tamamo's somewhat limited because she only works on certain team types - basically arts teams, stall teams and turtle teams - but the other side of that is that most of those teams basically need her to work, because her kit is so unique.

Compare that to Waver, who works on any team but there really aren't any teams that need him - and then compare them both to Merlin, who works everywhere and has teams that don't work without him.

Tired Moritz posted:

wow, ill be hoarding prisms for a long time. no husbandos, no rolls.

Yeah, there aren't really any new husbandos until the new year.