Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

The White Dragon posted:

q

trees too sparse? dense enough? i can't tell
They could stand to be a bit irregularly placed maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you're going for a sense of artifice, it looks good as is IMO. as tightly packed as can be with no overlap has a deliberate look to it

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I have been trying to turn my avatar into the Big Boo Didley for hours for halloween and wow am I just bad at this whole thing. Does anyone have any generic tips?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

get extra energy with pizza

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

oddium posted:

get extra energy with pizza

While this is a wonderful tip, I meant generic image editing tips!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

get extra transparency with alpha channels. you can do it

Macarius Wrench
Mar 28, 2017

by Lowtax
Videogames you change your avatar so much that I'm convinced you are a flood like hive mind

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Perhaps he's a gestalt being formed from the collective unconscious' love for video games.

If he's the love though...then which user is the form taken of all of our hate toward games? His equal but bigoted opposite?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

nice gaming nendo
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/910822080257523712

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Macarius Wrench posted:

Videogames you change your avatar so much that I'm convinced you are a flood like hive mind

Well the plan is to keep this avatar but do modifications to it for the different holidays. A big boo doing exactly the same motions for halloween, a bearded kirby for christmas, an Easter egg for easter.

(I am actually a collection of cartridges, cds, dvds and blurays in human form, however. This is why it takes me so long to complete games. No fingers.)

Raxivace posted:

Perhaps he's a gestalt being formed from the collective unconscious' love for video games.

If he's the love though...then which user is the form taken of all of our hate toward games? His equal but bigoted opposite?

I truly hope we never meet my opposite. I shudder to think what someone who hates video games as much as I love them looks like.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Finally got around to playing and beating Link Between Worlds.

What a shock that the guy hiding his face, dressed like a humanoid pink rabbit, turns out to be dark world Link. :geno:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

What a shock that the guy hiding his face, dressed like a humanoid pink rabbit, turns out to be dark world Link. :geno:

Ravioli[nk]

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Demon's Souls Blueblood build is pretty fun, and I'm surprised by how many people still are online. I went through World 5 first to get the soul for the sword and that was a pretty fun challenge.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I slapped myself for not realizing it's Link's bunny form in ALttP.

Also Nintendo staunchly denies ALttP Link didn't have pink hair but he turns into a goddamn pink rabbit.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Meanwhile, at the TGS Gal*Gun booth
https://twitter.com/Naokaioi/status/910690569466273792

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Japan is weird.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...Ok then.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
They're actually developing skills that will be useful when Nintendo enters the VR market in the far future and Wario Ware VR is one of the launch tiles for the peripheral.

The final boss microgame involves you and everyone else in the room making those exact motions, only it's to ward off Wario's deadly wafts.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's all to fund mighty gunvolt burst 2

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

That one lady to the right has strong fanny pack game

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hey check it out, I just found the worst mod ever, for Sleeping Dogs.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/modern-pack-mod/news/sleeping-dogs-modern-pack-mod

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

What do you have against the Spanish language

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Pretty sure you mean BEST mod ever

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Mordja posted:

Hey check it out, I just found the worst mod ever, for Sleeping Dogs.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/modern-pack-mod/news/sleeping-dogs-modern-pack-mod

Where is the worst mod? You only posted the best.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Evil within2 preview embargo is up. People seem to love it from the 90 min demo they were given by bethesda

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Viewtiful Jew posted:

They're actually developing skills that will be useful when Nintendo enters the VR market in the far future and Wario Ware VR is one of the launch tiles for the peripheral.

The final boss microgame involves you and everyone else in the room making those exact motions, only it's to ward off Wario's deadly wafts.

I can't believe we got 1-2-switch as a launch title instead of another warioware

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

Evil within2 preview embargo is up. People seem to love it from the 90 min demo they were given by bethesda

I'm hopeful that it's a big step up from the first game which was optimized by monkeys and directed in a coke haze

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I can't watch this because my work internet sucks but I assume it's good

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

littleorv posted:

I can't watch this because my work internet sucks but I assume it's good

Imagine a girl standing on a pedestal while a couple nerds wave hand fans to try to lift her skirt up and you have that video.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Time works the same way

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Imagine a girl standing on a pedestal while a couple nerds wave hand fans to try to lift her skirt up and you have that video.

nice

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/FioraAeterna/status/910906363068350464

:psyduck:

Today is a cornucopia of weird things for me it seems

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sounds like someone made a dating mod for the RE7 kitchen demo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Raxivace posted:

maybe its a mystery you'll never solve

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That sounds cool. The summer lesson update I mean

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

corn in the bible posted:

maybe its a mystery you'll never solve
Yeah probably. I'll just stay home and sip on some coffee instead.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
You guys gotta get your minds out of the gutter, it's pretty clear to me that the convention center AC went out and these nice folks are keeping the booth babes from getting too hot.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The woman in the front could show more effort in fanning tbh. Look at those guys that have like...miniature leaf blower things. Now those guys are putting in an honest day's work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
should have selected hard difficulty where the skirts are weighed down by 1000 ton weights

• Locked thread