Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Observer:

quote:

There were expected to be five or six signings of the women in the tournament, and one would think, based on who was brought, that the favorites would be the four (Candice LeRae, Niven, Storm and Mercedes Martinez), and logic would say Storm would have been besides Baszler the two most obvious pick. Tessa Blanchard to me would be the other most obvious but just as obviously, since they’ve known about her for a while and she got over on previous NXT tapings and has been used, that there is some hold-up that wouldn’t be ability or potential related

Just an administration error right? Can't be her attitude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The shitapple never falls far from the poo poo tree, especially one that grew from a shitapple that fell from another poo poo tree.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Jerusalem posted:

Thank goodness for that. I knew all that money I spent on merchandise to aid Hulk Hogan's recovery from Earthquake's vile assault wasn't in vain :shobon:

That son of a bitch Million Dollar Man kicked that basketball away from that kid. How real can you get?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So Yim wouldn't be signed? Also, is Tessa's attitude that bad? Has she done more than complain about how she's being booked?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I guess she has a thing about vets trying to give her advice that rubs a lot of people wrong

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also the rules about motorized device access to Disney World are well documented.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

flashy_mcflash posted:

Its equally likely that when she visited the PC this week it was Del Rio wearing her skin suit.

nah he's still in jail.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

nah he's still in jail.

That's how he escaped. Bustin from Rikers

I Love My Axe
Dec 30, 2009

Let's go Blue Pants!

TV Zombie posted:

So Yim wouldn't be signed? Also, is Tessa's attitude that bad? Has she done more than complain about how she's being booked?

You have no idea.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I keep hearing people talk about her attitude so matter-of-factly, but I still have no idea what it is exactly that she's doing to eaen that rep. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

She may or may not have told a known liar and mean person, lisa marie varon, to stop trying to give her so much advice, because she wouldn't stop giving advice for over 45 minutes.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Some of the advice was extremely confusing and may have been indicative of drugs or alcohol impairment. Tessa was asked, inches from her face, if she knew to cubbanup during a yopeware, which was repeated to her multiple times in an increasingly threatening manner.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Kagetsu vs Mayu from the 5*GP was goddamn great, as well as all the Oedo Tai vs Oedo Tai matches.

Stardom is real good and 100% worth the subscription.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Tessa's kind of a bitch, but bitches get things done so whatever. I think she'll mature eventually and WWE will sign her.

Now, someone tell me why Rachael Ellering isn't signed, cause you never hear anything about her attitude and she seems to be in the same boat as Tessa.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DM Punk posted:

Tessa's kind of a bitch, but bitches get things done so whatever. I think she'll mature eventually and WWE will sign her.

Now, someone tell me why Rachael Ellering isn't signed, cause you never hear anything about her attitude and she seems to be in the same boat as Tessa.

fgadgdfagad

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

You're killing RGL...

KEEP IT UP

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Probably been posted in here before but jesus christ this spot from Kagetsu vs Mayu.

https://twitter.com/Futuramaforlife/status/910964422579032068

:stonk:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ah, if you can't wrestle as well as Shirai, Meiko, or Kairi take the Mick Foley approach of getting over

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

mayu is better than kairi actually

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Next you're going to tell me that Asuka is just well marketed.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That's not the Mick Foley Way, that's the Joshi Way.

That being said please stop trying to kill yourselves.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Oh right, I almost forgot they're actually crazier than Foley.

(That's not a table btw. It's a bleacher)

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RealFoxy posted:

what the gently caress

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Christ :gonk:

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I just got a new job so I think I'm going to go to a hell of a lot more STARDOM shows from here on out...!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Whhhhhhyyyy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

RealFoxy posted:

That's Kyoko Kimura! She's batshit. More importantly, she's Hana Kimura's mom. So be nice to both of them or she'll loving murder you.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Auritech posted:

I just got a new job

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Whhhhhhyyyy

good b2b posts

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Syuri/Shuri most famous for being in Tajiri's promotions HUSTLE/SMASH/WNC is like 19-1 in MMA and Kickboxing right now and just won a big fight in UFC Japan, and I honestly thing she has the ability to be as popular in UFC as any of the Four Horsewomen. She's a loving monster.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Tam Nakano debuted a new look at today's STARDOM event.

https://twitter.com/sobata0224/status/911485478150344704

Also (future spoilers) Mayu lost the white belt to Yoko Bito.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I thought Kagetsu/Mayu was really good. I liked HZK/Io a lot too. This 5 Star Grand Prix was my first introduction to Mandy Leon. Am I alone in finding her really really unlikable and bad?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Baron Corbyn posted:

I thought Kagetsu/Mayu was really good. I liked HZK/Io a lot too. This 5 Star Grand Prix was my first introduction to Mandy Leon. Am I alone in finding her really really unlikable and bad?

You are not. Mandy is probably one of the worst females in pro wrestling today. She's seen as the "face" of the ROH Women's Division, which is why its such a massive joke. If I had to rate the major company womens' divisions in the US, it would be ROH < GFW < WWE. Globally it would be the same, but I would put STARDOM above WWE. I'd put seadlling up there, but I refuse to rank them because its an incredibly lovely company ran by an incredibly lovely person (Nanae Takahashi). The rumors I've heard about what happened with Sareee and seadlling sealed it for me.

But anyways, when Io can't carry you to a good match (especially when she can carry rookies in STARDOM to good/great matches), you probably shouldn't be wrestling.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Sep 23, 2017

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Jessamyn Duke https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/911738924338425856

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/911818821626818561

Oh no Mayu. :smith:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Twitter says that she attempted a dropkick into the ropes, missed, and her arm got caught in the ropes and she dislocated something. It was about two minutes into the match and Toni Storm was awarded the title.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Mayu nooooooooo

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Mayu suffered a dislocated elbow. Expected to be out for awhile as a result.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Toni Storm has been involved in matches where Kairi, Io, and Mayu got injured.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

rovert posted:

Toni Storm has been involved in matches where Kairi, Io, and Mayu got injured.

so was the stardom ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Toni Storm using her psychic powers to injure other wrestlers smh