Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dem source: bernie is out for himself by generating popular support for a policy position that would help us win upcoming elections if we shut the gently caress up for once and finally got behind what the people demand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:eyepop: big if true

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
im not gonna lie, every time bernie has sold mfa, he fucks up the raising taxes part wording real fuckin bad

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

Dem source: bernie is out for himself by generating popular support for a policy position that would help us win upcoming elections if we shut the gently caress up for once and finally got behind what the people demand

he wants to ERASE obamacare

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
but i mean, hes doing something. cmon dems, stand for something, anything, lol

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

have you not been paying attention?

consolidate the loving data centers.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

anime was right posted:

TRUE Democrats stand for fiscal responsibility :911: *rubber-stamps huge military spending bill*

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh Snapple! posted:

he wants to DEMOLISH the Obama presidential library and replace it with free luxury housing for the homeless!!! drat you Chairman Sanders!!!!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh Snapple! posted:

like with a cloth?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Stupid Bernie! This is no time to debate healthcare!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

loquacius posted:

TRUE Democrats stand for fiscal responsibility :911: *rubber-stamps huge military spending bill*

St. Murtha was a true patriot after all. :patriot:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Do people really even care about their health? Seems like a stupid thing to run a platform on.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
democrats will never stop stepping on rakes

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
I will never stop talking about "hillary's bucket problem"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr Hootington posted:

You guys shouldn't argue with bones confessor. He is just a troll.

his daughters greatest ownage of him will be the day she dumps his rear end in the cheapest possible nursing home

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

logikv9 posted:

then you should make fun of it there, not import it

there's a tariff you have to pay

DnD mods are very bad though.

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Dirk Pitt posted:

we moved to Sweden last year from Oklahoma because my wife has cystic fibrosis and we were tired of spending $25k a year in healthcare. somehow I missed this video. what the gently caress were the democrats thinking?

https://youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

I did't watch the DNC and until now when I heard people talk about fight song and Hillary I figured she just walked out to it at a rally once or something, now I want to die

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

spoiler: your 'team' is poo poo and I cannot wait for the day I can piss on the corpse of the Democratic Party

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

gently caress Whitey posted:

DnD mods are very bad though.

homeex despite being a Stalinist is good

in fact he'd be an even better mod if he embraced a stalin-esque style of moderation

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

logikv9 posted:

then you should make fun of it there, not import it

there's a tariff you have to pay

USpol is KILLING us on Trade!

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

in fact he'd be an even better mod if he embraced a stalin-esque style of moderation

I thought he was a Hoaxaist?

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Any mod who lets owlofcreamcheese post should be guillotined.

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
is "Bernie did badly in the HC debate with Cruz" a widely held opinion, or just something that only the axe-grinding HRC cultists believe

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Barry Convex posted:

is "Bernie did badly in the HC debate with Cruz" a widely held opinion, or just something that only the axe-grinding HRC cultists believe

look within your heart

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

uspol has the same take as the dem source in this tweet. this will be useless and just hurt us and bernie's a fool giving republicans ammo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dems: heath is so boring, do we really have to...its not important right now, the russians tho

*people dying from potentially avoidable sicknesses, in the midst of an opioid crisis and mass deportations in a country with one of the most abundant resources in the world*

everyone else: :chloe:

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

his daughters greatest ownage of him will be the day she dumps his rear end in the cheapest possible nursing home

dont be jealous i have someone who cares about me

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

aw gently caress we dragged him back with us

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Barry Convex posted:

the only people who bothered watching that completely unnecessary spectacle were the ones already so tuned into politics that they already had an opinion of the result before it began

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Barry Convex posted:

The only people who cared about it either:

1. Were right-wing
2. Hated Bernie and played the "both sides" game
3. Wanted UHC

As far as the second one goes I remember a Sam Bee clip saying that the debate was just mansplaining about healthcare from Cruz and Sanders.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

look ptd whiskeyjuvenile already has your shtick covered for this thread

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Condiv posted:

uspol has the same take as the dem source in this tweet. this will be useless and just hurt us and bernie's a fool giving republicans ammo

This is extremely unexpected

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Barry Convex posted:

The latter.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Raskolnikov38 posted:

look ptd whiskeyjuvenile already has your shtick covered for this thread

you know, the only other person who fantasized about my daughter hurting me in my old age was slashie

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ThePeavstenator posted:

As far as the second one goes I remember a Sam Bee clip saying that the debate was just mansplaining about healthcare from Cruz and Sanders.

Jesus

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
It's pretty funny how bad dems uniformly seem to think that having to actually advocate for progressive policies against the right is inevitably some kind of poison chalice and that it must never be done. Kinda says it all about how they view politics.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

She is terrible.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

boner confessor posted:

you know, the only other person who fantasized about my daughter hurting me in my old age was slashie

and all of dadchat at one point or another

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

It's pretty funny how bad dems uniformly seem to think that having to actually advocate for progressive policies against the right is inevitably some kind of poison chalice and that it must never be done. Kinda says it all about how they view politics.

I've heard it said that right-wingers assume everyone agrees with them, and left-wingers assume nobody agrees with them

but I think it's giving centrists too much credit to suggest that they secretly love the progressive policies they spend so much effort railing against. Still a nice turn of phrase though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
this new health care bill isn't going to pass so who cares and don't get worked up about it

• Locked thread