Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I need all-nighter reigen as my Avvy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
everybody respects you

:cry:

Pigasus
Dec 26, 2009

Too fat to wear pink.

Oh my god! Don't harm the Body Improvement Club!! They're the best good boys of manga!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

track day bro! posted:

I need all-nighter reigen as my Avvy.

All nighter reigen close up genuinely startled me.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Man that omake makes me think we really are getting to the end of the series. :(

Also what happened to the Claw boss? Why did he decide to walk away?

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
His son didn't want him to die

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Man that omake makes me think we really are getting to the end of the series. :(

Also what happened to the Claw boss? Why did he decide to walk away?

His son gave him the look

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

too far ???%-kun

Omake on point like always

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Oh noooooo :(

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://bato.to/reader#715bf048c8df2b05

pupdate

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ritsu will give him a hug

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Nozumo I bet posts in FYAD

I'm really curious what's going to happen, considering we're seeing the counter start ticking up. Is Mob going to have a fight against the other ???% power when it hurts his brother?

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

My current theory is that the one who finally calms down ??? Is Reigen - and he does so by helping ???/Mob accomplish his goal instead of stopping him or trying to take away the bouquet like everyone else. Basing this on the fact that Reigen is the only one of Mobs main friends and associates that hasn't confronted him yet, and also because it seems like a very "Mob Psycho 100" way for it to go.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Zinkraptor posted:

My current theory is that the one who finally calms down ??? Is Reigen - and he does so by helping ???/Mob accomplish his goal instead of stopping him or trying to take away the bouquet like everyone else. Basing this on the fact that Reigen is the only one of Mobs main friends and associates that hasn't confronted him yet, and also because it seems like a very "Mob Psycho 100" way for it to go.

:yeah:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Zinkraptor posted:

im now expecting this

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zinkraptor posted:

Here's hopin

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Followup to that - On the off chance I'm right, I want Reigen to have absolutely no idea that something is wrong with Mob during the whole thing, and be at most be mildly confused about why he's being so quiet

Zinkraptor fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Sep 20, 2017

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
You don't have to spoil random rear end theories, you know that right?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I do, but only because I am ONE and I'm not actually theorising.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Mulva posted:

You don't have to spoil random rear end theories, you know that right?

I dunno I just play it safe it spoilers. I don't know what the general spoiler policy is here, and sometimes theories can be considered spoilers because they give away some things that didn't happen in the latest chapter(s). I have had someone get mad at me about this before when I mentioned that I thought that a character in another thing was still secretly alive (because, you see, that spoiled the fact that they didnt come back in the most recent thing)

To be fair, basically nobody agreed with them, but I just don't want to deal with spoiler drama.

Edit: that said, I know I'm probably getting obnoxious so I'll shut up about my theories and such for now.

Zinkraptor fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Sep 20, 2017

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Nah it's cool, might as well enjoy this last run, it's just that you don't have to bother throwing tags on all your posts. :justpost:

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

The various subforums all have different spoiler policies, so I can't blame a guy for not keeping them all straight.

Anyway, obviously Reigen will just tell ???? to get a clue, instantly destroying it forever.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

??? Is the only ghost actually vulnerable to Reigen's salt splash

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
b/c mob is convinced that reigen is the most powerful, ??? is afraid of him

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Zinkraptor posted:

I dunno I just play it safe it spoilers. I don't know what the general spoiler policy is here, and sometimes theories can be considered spoilers because they give away some things that didn't happen in the latest chapter(s). I have had someone get mad at me about this before when I mentioned that I thought that a character in another thing was still secretly alive (because, you see, that spoiled the fact that they didnt come back in the most recent thing)

To be fair, basically nobody agreed with them, but I just don't want to deal with spoiler drama.

Edit: that said, I know I'm probably getting obnoxious so I'll shut up about my theories and such for now.

It's fine that you are considerate and all but you don't need to spoil your weird theorycrafting

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Update.

The countdown hitting 100% ____Ritsu_____ is possibly the most hype poo poo in the whole series.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I got swerved by the numbers. One got me good.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

He's a good kid.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

lol the swerve

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
lol he kinda looks like an older bro playing keepaway with something important to his younger brother

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
:vince:

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Not sure I like how this arc overall is progressing but I do like this chapter's 100% reveal. He always wanted to be exactly like his brother, now he is.

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
Ritsu is the best big brother, Mob should be very proud of him.

Quote if on this day you are so so proud of Ritsu Kageyama

RedMagus fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Sep 23, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RedMagus posted:

also lol that loving omake

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

RedMagus posted:

Ritsu is not the best big brother, he is however a pretty good younger brother.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

This was a sweet chapter. I'd be okay if this is how the conflict ends and Reigen doesn't have to make an appearance. If this is the end of the series, then Mob really doesn't need to rely on Reigen to solve his problems, and to show how much he's grown up.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

amigolupus posted:

This was a sweet chapter. I'd be okay if this is how the conflict ends and Reigen doesn't have to make an appearance.

He did make an appearance. He trusts Mob to handle things without his help.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If this is the end and Reigen doesn't fix it, we need an epilogue of Mob and Reigen action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

Having Mob and Ritsu settle things works way better for their respective character arcs, as great as Reigen's intervention would be. THAT SAID, it'd be weird for them to spend the last few chapters firmly establishing the divide between Mob and ??? (to the point where Mob can be conscious but not in control) and then not explain what the heck is up with that, so I think we still have a ways to go before this is over.

Buckle up for chapter 100.99, friends!