Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the dream daddy segment on today's double is top level content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Agreed. I hope Wiger never gets another job and goes gradually crazier.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Doughboys is a show in which the hosts review chain restaurants and dating sims.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
and there's the occasional Donkey Kong themed content too.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
The date went GREAT

cams
Mar 28, 2003

GraPar posted:

Agreed. I hope Wiger never gets another job and goes gradually crazier.
i really hope i get to see how mitch would handle the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition

cams
Mar 28, 2003

today was a great episode for mitch's unending defensiveness and spiral into madness and self hatred

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
#bubbajuicechopchipwithmilk

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
mitch is a normal hard working blue collar man who is very cool on his feet

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm getting real tired of Mitch

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch is one of the best fictional characters in the american canon. sometimes it is hard to believe how little he looks inward, but he truly reflects our society.

i liked when he made fun of wiger for being autistic and the guest reminded him there was nothing wrong with that.

also thus episode really hit its stride when they talked about dunking heads in toilets and piss and pus.

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Work Friend Keven posted:

I feel really bad that someone is making you listen to all these podcasts that you don't like.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Nick is that you???

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

FitFortDanga posted:

I feel really bad that someone is making you listen to all these podcasts that you don't like.

What podcasts

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I've been making my way through the Hotel season of American Horror Story and, holy moly there's a plot-point about hot salads that leads to Kathey Bates killing a couple.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

caligulamprey posted:

I've been making my way through the Hotel season of American Horror Story and, holy moly there's a plot-point about hot salads that leads to Kathey Bates killing a couple.

Hotel was so good every time anyone but the lovely cop and his dumb family were on screen :allears:

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

New season is out of control. I thought Hotel and Roanoke were peak but daaaaamn

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at Dave Matthews Lap-Band

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

i think mitch is good, op

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cams posted:

also thus episode really hit its stride when they talked about dunking heads in toilets and piss and pus.
was so excited to hear the first half of the "dunking nick's head in the toilet" conversation on today's double

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Mitch right off the bat starts digging himself into a hole first chance he gets. Starts yelling about dads and how he's a communist before they introduce the guest. Love that man

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/907641911854419968

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I always hit up that exact same El Pollo Loco Wiger went to whenever I'm in Santa Monica.

Also the same car wash.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Have to say Mitch had been wearing on me but after hearing the introduction of his new catchphrase I'm 100% back on board. How does he come up with this stuff? Guys a genius.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i like that mitch went to film school and acts like he has thoughtful critical analysis of media because it reminds me of this forum

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Deep Blue Sea, 2011. "One of the best movies of the ninties." - mitch

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

You should probably re-google that.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Garth_Marenghi posted:

There's so many levels to this.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Like, you had to never heard of Deep Blue Sea. Or seen the Chappelle's Show "Sam Adams" commercial parody sketch. And avoid nearly 20 years of pop culture references to a dumb fun movie in real life and online And avoid the famous Samuel L. Jackson death scene on YouTube. And then google Deep Blue Sea and think Samuel L Jackson starred in some obscure British 2012 drama.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Garth_Marenghi posted:

1999 Mitchell was right. I get Tom Hiddleston and Samuel L Jackson confused all the time.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I like hot salad!
I Don't know what that has to do with anything, but okay.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Garth_Marenghi posted:

I Don't know what that has to do with anything, but okay.

I like fries.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Just thought about the idea of LL cool J rapping "my head is like a sharks fin" for a independent British period drama and laughed.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Does anyone think the quality of this podcast has dropped off a bit since they moved from taping at the Feral studios to Mitch's apartment? I also think that the doing multiple episodes in one sitting hasn't helped either.

BUGMANES
Sep 27, 2017
bzz bzz

BUGMANES fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Sep 27, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

is the discarded produce significant, Bug Mane

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

n8r posted:

Does anyone think the quality of this podcast has dropped off a bit since they moved from taping at the Feral studios to Mitch's apartment? I also think that the doing multiple episodes in one sitting hasn't helped either.

No

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

be careful if you're out there looking for the bugmane.tv password

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

be careful if you're out there looking for the bugmane.tv password

I was joking but the guy that found the password literally got rear-ended in his car :ninja:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Just thought about the idea of LL cool J rapping "my head is like a sharks fin" for a independent British period drama and laughed.

lol