Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
How many pages will be him apologizing for the Jessica Hahn Bathtub Incident?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I can't wait for some wild revelations, like how Jackie knew about the Jackie puppet ahead of time but on the show he pretended like he didn't. That's some juicy inside info!

BUY MY BOOK AND I'LL THROW IN A FREE JOKELAND WHOOPEE CUSHION HAHAHAHAHA

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

How did he have time to write a book with so many scripts to punch up?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

haljordan posted:

How did he have time to write a book with so many scripts to punch up?

Sour Shoes was on ON FIRE! when he called in when Jimmy was on the show. His Sour Jackie slipped into his Mad Dog a bit, but his material was gold.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I say no way is there any negativity towards Howard in the book. Jackie doesn't have that kind of venom in him. It won't be any worse than what he has said on other shows (which hasn't been a lot).

I agree, and picture Howard imitating Jackie's voice, dismissing it as "I'm just an old hippie..."

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Brocktoon posted:

How many pages will be him apologizing for the Jessica Hahn Bathtub Incident?

Please dont make a mockery of this

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Was the Marilyn Manson interview any good

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

MrMidnight posted:

He bailed out of a threesome with Trent Reznor and his new album sounds like the same poo poo from 1998.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat, wonder who the third guy in that threesome was?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Steve Grillo.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

kylej posted:

Steve Grillo.

Douche

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

WHATEVER, du.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

MrMidnight posted:

He let Howard read texts from Justin Bieber on the air which was hilarious.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So looking at the subreddit, HPE is currently on vacation in Vegas

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bonzo posted:

So looking at the subreddit, HPE is currently on vacation in Vegas

How furious would you be if you got stuck on a plane next to him

edit: Wow there are a lot of people obsessed with reporting HPE for welfare fraud

haljordan fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Sep 22, 2017

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He's not on welfare he's on disability .

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Whatever it is

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

euphronius posted:

He's not on welfare he's on disability .

Same basic system and same basic concept of fraud.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
"Disabled people shouldn't be allowed to go on vacation"

-Scott DePace

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Why the hell is someone being in vegas considered fraud? What the gently caress is wrong with people.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

Why the hell is someone being in vegas considered fraud? What the gently caress is wrong with people.

Honestly I could care loving less what HPE does. If any of those people who bitch about their "tax dollars" want to switch lives with that fat monster, more power to them.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
He has shared his "income" before and there is no way he could afford a trip anywhere. Obviously he was flown out of a bachelor party or something and people will want to be butt hurt that he is not claiming the expense as a gift which goes against his social security. Honestly... who gives a poo poo. I would be more upset if he got the gastric bypass because that would be a ~$50k bill for a self induced issue that he would eat right through. No matter how people feel about social services, I think everyone agrees that would be a total joke.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

My two posts

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

will prove them wrong.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Lifespan posted:

He has shared his "income" before and there is no way he could afford a trip anywhere. Obviously he was flown out of a bachelor party or something and people will want to be butt hurt that he is not claiming the expense as a gift which goes against his social security. Honestly... who gives a poo poo. I would be more upset if he got the gastric bypass because that would be a ~$50k bill for a self induced issue that he would eat right through. No matter how people feel about social services, I think everyone agrees that would be a total joke.

Eric is a social parasite. He's more than capable of working a job and supporting himself, he just pretends to not be able to and gets pity because of the show. I didn't care about ETM selling pictures on the side so he could make a bit of extra scratch because he was truly screwed in what kind of work he'd be able to do but gently caress everything Eric does to try and hustle the system and other people. That fat gently caress can hit a treadmill and wash dishes for a living, he just doesn't want to do so.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
No argument here. Kelly Clarkson should be able to make a living, even with her "stinky twat right here."

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

No matter how lovely my life has gotten at times, or how depressed I may be, I can always remind myself that at least I'm not a wack packer.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Former Human posted:

No matter how lovely my life has gotten at times, or how depressed I may be, I can always remind myself that at least I'm not a wack packer.

We're all one brain injury or gimpy arm away from being a wack packer.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

EngineerJoe posted:

:( yeah

Also Tan Mom is extremely hosed up I don't even know what's wrong with her. But le met going to her house was pretty funny

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im 6 foot 6 400 pounds dude

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

EngineerJoe posted:

Don't do dack.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Skip My Posts posted:

im 6 foot 6 400 pounds dude

Beet?

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Ticky Tao mein

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Dirk Dugduss?

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
*"Beet, how long did it take you to get here from the airport?

*"yeah about four hours"

*"Beet, when you drove here from the airport, how long did it take?"

*"oh about five minutes*

*"Beet, how long did it take to get here when you came from the airport?"

*"three days"*

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"Beet, what number is pronounced 'five'?"
"Ten.... ten and twelve."

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that aint got nothin to do with me, man

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Jesus Christ, Ronnie. What a psychotic moron!

He gets so angry at Wolfie, and then this pattern happens.

1. Wolfie relates some story about Ronnie's behavior that he observed.

2. Ronnie gets psychotically angry, denies it all, insists that Wolfie was wrong, and did a bad job observing him.

3. Once Ronnie calms down a little, Howard asks for his side of the story.

4. Ronnie's side of the story is exactly the same as Wolfie's, and Wolfie was 100% factually correct. Then Howard plays a piece of Wolfie's tape, which also totally backs up whatever Wolfie's claims were.

This first came up when Wolfie followed Ronnie to the set of Sandler's new Netflix movie, and it came up over and over again last week when they were recounting the trip to Vegas for the Stripper Oscars. Also, Ronnie is a bully: once he latched onto "Wolfie is an idiot because he is a grown man who likes comic books", he would not let that die, repeating it over and over even when it had zero relevance to the conversation.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

your MYOOOOVESSS onda FEEEYULLLLLD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Jesus Christ, Ronnie. What a psychotic moron!

He gets so angry at Wolfie, and then this pattern happens.

1. Wolfie relates some story about Ronnie's behavior that he observed.

2. Ronnie gets psychotically angry, denies it all, insists that Wolfie was wrong, and did a bad job observing him.

3. Once Ronnie calms down a little, Howard asks for his side of the story.

4. Ronnie's side of the story is exactly the same as Wolfie's, and Wolfie was 100% factually correct. Then Howard plays a piece of Wolfie's tape, which also totally backs up whatever Wolfie's claims were.

This first came up when Wolfie followed Ronnie to the set of Sandler's new Netflix movie, and it came up over and over again last week when they were recounting the trip to Vegas for the Stripper Oscars. Also, Ronnie is a bully: once he latched onto "Wolfie is an idiot because he is a grown man who likes comic books", he would not let that die, repeating it over and over even when it had zero relevance to the conversation.

I think the idea is Ronnie doesn't see the 100% factual information as a big deal and that's the issue. He was hosting a bikini contest at a Las Vegas pool and he's being made fun of for yelling. That's not very strange imo. Sure he's an old guy but he's still hosting a bikini contest at a pool in Las Vegas, so I expect wild times.