Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Books On Tape posted:

Has anyone successfully transferred a game over to a new iPhone 8?

Facebook link isn’t working because it seems to rely on the facebook login that used to be in Settings but Apple did away with that in iOS 11.

Game Center restore is telling me I can’t restore because another device has an active game. Wtf?

I don't mean to piggyback but kind of along these lines is there anyway to link your FFRK account to a different google play account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philouza
Jul 20, 2005

Books On Tape posted:

Has anyone successfully transferred a game over to a new iPhone 8?

Facebook link isn’t working because it seems to rely on the facebook login that used to be in Settings but Apple did away with that in iOS 11.

Game Center restore is telling me I can’t restore because another device has an active game. Wtf?

I moved over to an 8 today. Facebook definitely doesn't work for the reasons you mentioned but I had no trouble using Game Center :shrug:

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
LD3!

...1/11, Hamelin dupe.

I think that might actually have been the worst result I could have gotten. No +elements, and I already had a 7* Conductor/Fairy Tail.

I'd better get some good stuff for the 30-draw.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
3/33, nothing good. gently caress my luck on these 'lucky' draws.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Sigh, 1/11, Jecht OSB. Literally one of the worst possible pulls.

These lucky draws have been a real kick in the nuts, these 30th anniversary banners better give me some good stuff or I think my will to keep playing might be sapped a bit, I haven't had a really good draw in like 3 months.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
1/11 Ace USB!

Wasn't someone saying he was similar to Terra with this? If so, I think I'll be doing some Shadow pulls after all.

Is Ace worth a dive with just his USB?

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Cecil OSB, Locke OSB, Faris USB (Dupe unfortunately).

My first couple of OSBs! Going to have to get around to leveling those two so I can break the damage cap with the rest of you guys.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Cool.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
So I pulled Shantotto's Iridal Staff, Hope's Eagletalon, and Bartz's Apocalypse. Are any of them decent?

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

1/11 Quistis OSB

I was really hoping for a cool USB of some sort but I can't complain about an OSB I have the corresponding EnElement for (her BSB). And she can Wrath spam too!

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
2/11. Dupe Umbrella and Edge USB?

What is this thing and how do I use it? There was a big hype surrounding Edge when IV was around but I didn't pay a lot of attention as I had decided not to pull and now am unsure if you need his BSB/LMR/SSB for Edge to become the Edgelord

private message
Aug 22, 2004
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
3/11: Sephiroth OSB, Rinoa OSB and Sabin OSB

Are any of these good? They don't look that exciting, but Sephiroth's boosts dark and Rinoa's boosts earth.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

2/11. Dupe Umbrella and Edge USB?

What is this thing and how do I use it? There was a big hype surrounding Edge when IV was around but I didn't pay a lot of attention as I had decided not to pull and now am unsure if you need his BSB/LMR/SSB for Edge to become the Edgelord

They're nice but not required at all, dive him and enjoy your free 30 second Living Flame clears.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

4/11 Auron USB, Penelope USB, Pecil OSB, Locke OSB. No dupes but some mixed feelings. Probably all for CMs. Of only Penelope had Wrath.

Did a pull on VI, got 2/11 Setzer BSB and Shadow SSB. Can't complain, but no awesome Ninja hijinks for me for now.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Zack's CSB is a dupe. A new medica is always nice, though and Wakka's USB may make me want to finally try the FFX Torment when that comes around

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Sign me up for the 3/33 club. "Always Lucky", right.

I hope the 30 draw is kinder.

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

3/11 1 dupe

Overall 11/33, 1 dupe.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Sephiroth OSB and Tyro USB. Could have been a lot worse.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
My final tally on the LDs:

#1: 2/11 Vanille BSB, Porom BSB
#2: 1/11 Garland BSB
#3: 1/11 Luneth OSB

Pretty bad luck overall as none of it is useful for me, only good thing was no dupes overall, and I guess Luneth's OSB will be a nice +wind stat stick and my first III relic. I’m so jealous of seeing everyone elses amazing pulls!

Being kinda salty, I went back for a third pull on VI-1 (got Setzer’s USB+SSB2+LMR and Shadow’s SSB from the first two).

Pull 3: Shadow SSB (dupe)...
Rage Pull 4: Setzer LMR (dupe), Setzer BSB

Welp, Shadow wasn’t meant to be, but I’m happy that I have a fully functional Setzer now. Hopefully my luck turns around for the rest of the fest.

Kumog
Dec 28, 2006
Am I your god?
My final tally on the LDs..

1: 2/11 Yuna BSB2, Arc BSB
2: 2/11 Mog BSB, CoD BSB(Dupe)
3: 2/11 Edgar OSB, Vayne OSB

6/33, but only one dupe, and one item being something I really freaking wanted despite it not being amazeballs (Edgar's OSB). Vayne's will find a nice home on Gabranth to help him bring some damage while being my imperil-bot tank.

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008
Not a bad pull. Went 3/11. Got Hidden Bloom, Fran's USB, and Krile's OSB. Hidden Bloom doesn't do all that much for me since I have Rosa's Bow, but Fran's bow is gonna get a trial run in the Fenrir magicite battle since I still can't seem to get more magic ice. Maybe I can just brute force down his damned blinks. And Krile OSB seems nice.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Only Rosa's USB was a dupe. I don't think I need to worry any longer about the holy/dark magicites.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
1/11 Yuffie USB

Is this thing as meh as it looks? Maybe in a water team with her BSB and Tidus' chain...

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Mithross posted:

1/11 Yuffie USB

Is this thing as meh as it looks? Maybe in a water team with her BSB and Tidus' chain...

Instant 40% Medica is hardly meh. Her Clear Tranquil Unique is still good despite being ancient for this reason.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
1/11, Y'shtola USB! Oh no!! Basically an 0/11. Oh well, had gotten lucky recently getting Vaan's and Bartz's USBs in one try each.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
After pulling Shadow USB on the lucky, I decided to whale and take a crack at the VI banner.

My apologizes to Refia and Lightning. I really wanted to dive either of you, but Shadow and Setzer just put up a glass ceiling on y'all.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
3/11. Bartz's USB, Rikku's USB, Marach's USB.

I have Machinations for Rikku (and this means I can sometimes bring someone that isn't Ramza, which is a plus - Shout was one of my very few Hastegas), so that's good, but does Bartz USB work well without any of his other stuff? Because I don't have any of his other stuff; no BSBs for him.

Seems fantastic though!

Edit: vvvv thanks! I thought Bartz's would be OK but it's good for confirmation. As for Rikku's, I pulled a couple times for hers on the banner it showed up on, but got pretty much nothing, so I'm happy to finally see it.

Prism fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Sep 23, 2017

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
^ Still works good with any spellblade ability. And congrats on Rikku USB, super jealous...

Shock Trooper
Oct 24, 2006

TERROR BALTIMORE
#1: didn't pull, not really hurting for healing
#2: 1/11 Strago BSB
#3: 3/11 Penelo USB, Fujin OSB, Orlandeau OSB (dupe #3!!!)

...yes, that's the 4th Saintly Excalibur I've pulled now, what the actual gently caress.

Otherwise I'm pleased, I got a good new healing option without pulling on the healer banner, and the Strago and Fujin stuff could possibly help me with the Hydra and Golem magicites that I haven't cleared yet. Kinda salty that I got all this new wind stuff after the Gi Nattak torment went away, I just could not kill that fucker.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
2/11. Dupe Saintly Excalibur and Raines OSB. I don't have Raines BSB so this is basically useless. Oh well.

Should I combine the Excaliburs? I have a lot of holy boost weapons and a lot of them are swords. However I have Agrias fully dived and it would be nice to have 2 high atk holy boosting swords. Or is it generally a better idea to focus on overall stats?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
3/33 - Vincent USB, Celes OSB, Kuja OSB. Eh, I'll take it!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I really wanted to get Lightnings USB when the banners came around, and I already got it off this LD. Also got Celes OSB and Lion USB. I'm into this.

triplexpac fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 23, 2017

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.
1/11, Yuffie USB. New item, even more reason to use Yuffie. Good enough. :toot:

Total after all the luckies: 1 new USB, 3 new BSB, 2 dupe BSB.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

still no dupes so far

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
3/11, Eiko's USB, Seifer's USB and Edge's USB! Time to start farming Dark Orbs.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
3/11 - Shantotto Chain (Dupe), Yda USB, Jecht OSB.

Not amazing, but not too bad either. Nice to have a 6* Fist at least. Not really going to use any of these too often, but I'll enjoy them as stat sticks.

Overall I'm at 10/33 with 1 dupe which is ridiculous, so I won't be mad if I 1/30 in the free pull.

Banner 1 (2/11): Sarah BSB, Deuce BSB
Banner 2 (5/11): Fran USB, Rikku BSB, Edgar BSB, Kefka BSB, Minfilia BSB
Banner 3: (3/11): Shantotto Chain (Dupe), Yda USB, Jecht OSB.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Elephant Ambush posted:

2/11. Dupe Saintly Excalibur and Raines OSB. I don't have Raines BSB so this is basically useless. Oh well.

Should I combine the Excaliburs? I have a lot of holy boost weapons and a lot of them are swords. However I have Agrias fully dived and it would be nice to have 2 high atk holy boosting swords. Or is it generally a better idea to focus on overall stats?

If you have another 6* +holy yes. If not keep 'em separated.

I combined mine because I also have Agrias' OSB sword and her 5+* BSB sword in case I need a third holy boost sword (I haven't needed it, it's abandoned and forgotten in vault).

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Exdeath USB
Ashe OSB

got BSBs for both so yay I guess?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I got Yuna and Aphmau USB. Seems like Yuna is better? Definitely using her as a second healer, but no way to build meter means Yshtola is still my main.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Anyone have Delitas BSB? I pulled his USB before and it seems to functionally compliment the BSB a lot. Is that worth going for?

• Locked thread