Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
So for someone who knows more about the NBA than I do (like, everyone) how do we expect Westbrook, Melo and George to fit together?

I mean I'd imagine ideally Russell probably does his thing and the other guys take the easy baskets he sets them up for. And they can give him some much needed time off from having to dominate every single game by himself when necessary. But can that work with the egos involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Since the NBA has teams in Canada the Warriors should go visit Trudeau.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hahahaha the warriors told trump to go gently caress himself and are going to dc but not the white house

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Grittybeard posted:

So for someone who knows more about the NBA than I do (like, everyone) how do we expect Westbrook, Melo and George to fit together?

I mean I'd imagine ideally Russell probably does his thing and the other guys take the easy baskets he sets them up for. And they can give him some much needed time off from having to dominate every single game by himself when necessary. But can that work with the egos involved?

It'll be an interesting dynamic. Three studs don't necessarily mean it will just flat out work. Melo loves to shoot. So does Russ. I think they can co-exist though and it will be fun to see them this year. The NBA is going to be entertaining as hell this year.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

swickles posted:

Since the NBA has teams in Canada the Warriors should go visit Trudeau.
hahaha that would own

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Grittybeard posted:

If Melo is willing to take a role similar to like he does on the Olympics teams they'll be fine. He'll be more of a spot up guy who helps space the floor when Russ and PG are in with him and when one/both go to the bench he can take over and dominate the ball and at least keep the offense decent enough to let them get through those stretches. After Melo's experience with the Knicks he should hopefully be okay with taking more of a backseat but if not it will all probably get blown up after this season anyway since all 3 of them can leave.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Hahahaha the warriors told trump to go gently caress himself and are going to dc but not the white house

Full statement
https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/911672041740185600
also
https://twitter.com/AoDespair/status/911677518394068995

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Nobody in the entirety of SA is man enough for that woman got drat

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Nobody in the entirety of SA is man enough for that woman got drat

Micromancer.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
:chloe:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

At cirque right now. Luzia.

I'm blown away at everything.

Gf was a lvl ten gymnast and she's just "this poo poo is acro no biggie."

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

FizFashizzle posted:

At cirque right now. Luzia.

I'm blown away at everything.

Gf was a lvl ten gymnast and she's just "this poo poo is acro no biggie."

drat level 10. Halfway to the dream baby

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Micromancer.

He's dead tho

Isn't he?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

They had a male contortionist.

gently caress that poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joey Freshwater posted:

He's dead tho

Isn't he?

legends never die

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Training masks work

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

You. Maybe.

Even I'm not. And I'm a secret badass.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

He's dead tho

Isn't he?

I hadn't heard that! But he might be? He last posted in May 2016

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

You. Maybe.

Even I'm not. And I'm a secret badass.

I was just gonna reply with that image but saw someone already made the born to kill thing, thought it was funny. That girl would be fun to date, but it's likely you and I could never take her home to mom

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I was just gonna reply with that image but saw someone already made the born to kill thing, thought it was funny. That girl would be fun to date, but it's likely you and I could never take her home to mom

I have no mom so no problems there.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I don't see why not, my mom does the same thing

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hmmm, let me find this very appropriate post...

...ah here we go.

Grittybeard posted:

My college team is loving traaaaaash :laffo:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

Hmmm, let me find this very appropriate post...

...ah here we go.

Same.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Lol Stevie wonder just took a knee

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Lol Stevie wonder just took a knee

Had to check real fast to make sure he wasn't dead, you meant literally though!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/911379627138002945

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I get to join you in asking "when is basketball season?" for the first time in...a whole lot of years.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

And perfectly spherical breasts

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

:lol: that lowtax got banned from twitter.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Stumbled back on this thread, sad the pictures are gone

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3453028

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/gains_tweets/status/911554762755252224

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mr. Nice! posted:

:lol: that lowtax got banned from twitter.

lmao what how

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Intruder posted:

Stumbled back on this thread, sad the pictures are gone

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3453028

One of my favorite threads of all time

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

One of my favorite threads of all time

His house probably isn't so ba- oh god

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My garage door opener just died.

Cool. That's how I wanted to spend tomorrow. Dropping 200 bucks and 6 hours of my time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Cool. That's how I wanted to spend tomorrow. Dropping 200 bucks and 6 hours of my time.

My garage door got caught in the railing somehow and the opener ripped the part of the frame it was attached to off of the door. I still need to get an estimate but god drat. I'm assuming a whole new door and redone rails which ain't gonna be cheap

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Grittybeard posted:

I get to join you in asking "when is basketball season?" for the first time in...a whole lot of years.

May take a year before Martin has Mizzou completely rectified, but then again, it's the SEC, so they might finish second or third at the end of the year anyway.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Truth.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

No Butt Stuff posted:

Like the remote, or the actual engine? If the full motor, make sure you either know what you are doing or hire someone if they use tension springs. I have seen plenty of people lose limbs or worse from those loving springs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

Like the remote, or the actual engine? If the full motor, make sure you either know what you are doing or hire someone if they use tension springs. I have seen plenty of people lose limbs or worse from those loving springs.

The actual opener. I've replaced a couple. Won't have to touch the springs. Those things scare the gently caress out of me..

• Locked thread