Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The Pissistance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
LeBron recorded his expanded thoughts on Dotard Trump's idiot nonsense garbage.

https://twitter.com/uninterrupted/status/911704933283520512

quote:

I think it’s basically at a point where I’m kind of just a little frustrated, man. Because this guy that we’ve put in charge has tried to divide us once again. Obviously, we all know what happened with Charlottesville and the divide that that caused. And now it’s even hitting more home for me now even more because he’s now using sports as the platform to try to divide us. We all know how much sports brings us together; how much passion it has; how much we love and care, and the friendships and everything that it creates, and for him to use this platform to try to divide us even more, that’s not something I can stand for, and it’s not something I can be quiet about. You look at him kind of asking the NFL owners to get rid of players off the field because they’re exercising their rights, and that’s not right. And then, when I wake up, I see that a colleague of mine has been uninvited of something that he said that he didn’t even want to go to in the first place—to the White House—that’s just something that I can’t stand for. We’ve got Jemele HIll and Colin Kaepernick and all these people are speaking up, and it’s for the greater cause. It’s for us to all come together, it’s not about a division, it’s not about dividing. We as American people need to actually just come together even more stronger, man, because this is a very critical time, and me being in the position I am I had to voice this to y’all.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

LeBron's tweet from this morning is just shy of a million likes now, lol

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I forget. Isnt Lebron like one of those really lovely sports players that beat thier wife or do dog fights?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hihohe posted:

I forget. Isnt Lebron like one of those really lovely sports players that beat thier wife or do dog fights?

No

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hihohe posted:

I wish

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hihohe posted:

The worst thing he ever did was leave Cleveland for Miami, which any reasonable person would do if they had their choice.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

lebron is basically the beyonce of sports he's never done anything wrong and you will be murdered if you talk bad about him

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He's a ball hog :shrug:

I don't know anything about sport ball

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Hihohe posted:

He's one of the most upstanding people in all of sports who got poo poo on for 4 years because of a 30 minute TV special and because he said his team would win championships at a pep rally.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Hihohe posted:

He's the executive producer of The Wall and that's a pretty fun show.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Was he that NBA player in that Amy Schumer movie you forgot existed?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Hihohe posted:

lol no

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Not only have I never heard anything bad about James, I've heard stories from people who were (quite inappropriately imo) like trying to get pictures and autographs and poo poo when he was like a sixteen year old kid and supposedly he was even super nice to all his fans and everyone even back then

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lebron would be a better potus than trump lol

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

*examines clipboard

Hmm yes, LeBron is not literally retarded, this checks out.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Jeez you guys sound like part of his posse.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

Jeez you guys sound like part of his posse.
well michael jordan was known for refusing to comment on political and race issues during the 90s, so actually it's kinda cool to see lebron say something

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Labron has really big hands and isn't afraid to show the world that he's going bald so right there's he's already two up on Trump.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Trump is so loving stupid.

He's doing that same stupid as poo poo argument fat retarded sports fans say when they don't like a player: "He's getting paid all this money he should act the way I think he should act". Never mind the fact that same fan pays for tickets and buys merch of that team.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
lol from a sports thread:

https://twitter.com/davelozo/status/911732025249423361

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

well michael jordan was known for refusing to comment on political and race issues during the 90s, so actually it's kinda cool to see lebron say something

Jordan was also known for being an abusive rear end in a top hat to everyone including his own team afaik

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Robo Reagan posted:

lebron would be a better potus than trump lol

The poo poo I took 5 minutes ago would be a better potus than Trump.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

super macho dude posted:

Labron has really big hands and isn't afraid to show the world that he's going bald so right there's he's already two up on Trump.

He was afraid to show the world he's balding. That's what the headbands were for. Then he got a hair transplant. Now I guess he's given up.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sugar free jazz posted:

Jordan was also known for being an abusive rear end in a top hat to everyone including his own team afaik

Picking your favourite MJ is an rear end in a top hat story is like picking your favourite child.

quote:

before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat f—.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

sugar free jazz posted:

Jordan is also a really bad tipper

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Picking your favourite MJ is an rear end in a top hat story is like picking your favourite child.

"Shoot the ball, you loving midget".

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

FuturePastNow posted:

LeBron's tweet from this morning is just shy of a million likes now, lol

:hmbol: at Donny Two Scoops being stupid enough to start a Twitter war with the goat and the NFL at once

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He was on steroids

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Can someone explain to me how this helps Dotard Jehoshaphat Trump? To me, someone who doesn't understand two dimensional chess let alone this apparent n-dimensional chess, this looks like him sweeping all the pieces away, dropping trou, and defecating all over the board and table while screaming what a bunch of losers everyone watching are. The poop is also the consistency of hot roofing tar and smells like corpse rot because of his terrible diet.

Is it ok to lol at what appears to be an intense display of retardation or is this some sort of masterstroke in the making and I should despair?

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015

haljordan posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.ed72cde0976c

Truly no words. Trump is out of his goddamned mind.

pro click

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

well michael jordan was known for refusing to comment on political and race issues during the 90s

"Republicans buy sneakers too"

withoutclass
Nov 6, 2007

Resist the siren call of rhinocerosness

College Slice
Dividing the nation is one of the easiest ways to maintain power. As long as Dotard Troglodyte keeps making other dumbos mad at at everyone, they'll continue acting out of emotion and spite.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Fabulousity posted:

Can someone explain to me how this helps Dotard Jehoshaphat Trump? To me, someone who doesn't understand two dimensional chess let alone this apparent n-dimensional chess, this looks like him sweeping all the pieces away, dropping trou, and defecating all over the board and table while screaming what a bunch of losers everyone watching are. The poop is also the consistency of hot roofing tar and smells like corpse rot because of his terrible diet.

Is it ok to lol at what appears to be an intense display of retardation or is this some sort of masterstroke in the making and I should despair?

There's no logic to Trump other than being an insecure child but attacking spoiled black athletes who don't respect muh flag speaks bigly to his base. They clapped at the rally for it so to him it's the greatest thing. And any backlash to anything he does makes him double down.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

"Republicans buy sneakers too" - Michael Jordan, - Michael Scott

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tumble posted:

Jordan is also a really bad tipper

You're thinking of "no tipin'" Scottie pippen, but ya, Jordan is a genuine rear end in a top hat. He and Trump would get along just fine, despite Jordan's hyper competitiveness and trumps inability to admit any sort of loss.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

More like dumbald trump

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Oscar Wild posted:

You're thinking of "no tipin'" Scottie pippen, but ya, Jordan is a genuine rear end in a top hat. He and Trump would get along just fine, despite Jordan's hyper competitiveness and trumps inability to admit any sort of loss.

And Donald's hatred of black people.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Either she was born in 88

Or....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Either she was born in 88

Or....

to be fair lookin at her pic that's fairly likely