Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010
I'd probably rate Grim and the Grave a lot lower if it wasn't for Volkmar being my favorite Empire Lord, plus Flaggelants, Blazing Sun Knights and Arclectors for the full crusader package. You don't get a new start position though, and the Vampire side of the pack is definitely weaksauce. Ghorst is lamer than a lot of vanilla lords at this point, your extra units are carts with auras, and they've got arguably the least interesting RoRs. At least the generic Ghoul Lord is kinda cool.

It's definitely the weaker of the two lord packs, but OTOH it's like 5 bucks on sale so whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

The only thing I really like about Grim and the Grave is Empire Free Company. Using those guys as your main line in the early game for MAXIMUM GUNS is a whole lot of fun, and incredibly effective when you gain the advantage on some part of the battlefield and can wheel em around to shoot from behind. They do get less useful later on though, when their low-AP pistols can't keep up with higher armor units.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I didn't realize the size of the sale on Humble Bundle so I ended up picking up everything except Wood Elves. I figure I can always grab them next time if I reaaaaally want to play tree people.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
The Strigoi lords are probably my favorite generic lords in the game so I like the pack. Also the mortis engine looks wicked.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Panfilo posted:

How is their replenishment?

Abso-loving-lutely ludicrous. Queek gets a skill that offers 20% bonus replenishment, for instance. Also don't forget their upkeep is hilariously low so rolling multiple stacks is easy (the food mechanic seems to be the actual limit to that). Comparing their unit performance 1v1 does not seem the correct way to go about judging their ability.

New Butt Order
Jun 20, 2017

ToastyPotato posted:

So I don't have any of the DLCs for game 1 (not counting Chaos Warriors and whatever else I was given for free, like Brets and some wizards, etc.), if you guys had to recommend 1 of the 3 armies, which would it be? Humble Bundle has a sale on DLC and I was thinking of picking up 1 of them for the hell of it. Mostly just wondering what would be the best value of the three, and perhaps which would be the most fun in a "not too difficult to learn and play" sort of way.

They're all pretty fun in their own ways and it really just depends on what you might find interesting.

Beastmen: These are as close to guerilla warfare as Total War has ever gotten and as close as they're ever going to get. All about skulking around, using ambush and exploiting openings as they're given. Follows the standard horde economy (operate at a loss, make it up in sacking). Lot of stealthy units, lot of monsters, and their artillery is just a super buff boy who's strong enough to huck a boulder into the sun.

Skarsnik/Belegar: This one forces you to play old factions with new concerns. Being that they're variants of the Greenskins and Dwarfs respectively, they're not breaking a ton of new ground in terms of what you're capable of. Skarsnik gets a bunch of goblin-centric buffs that let's you field a gobbo army that can punch way above its weight class, which actually gives you the freedom to not necessarily beeline for Karak 8 Peaks (though you'll still want it sooner than later). Also means you'll be fielding a lot of units you'd probably just be ignoring in a traditional Greenskins run. Belegar's penalties for not holding K8P it are a little more painful, and make you play Dwarfs much more offensively than you would otherwise. Luckily you get a team of g-g-g-ghost agents to facilitate this. Very spooky in your army and no slouch on the campaign map. I love this DLC because I have a soft spot for all the trash species of fantasy worlds (goblins, kobolds, gnolls, Skaven etc) so fielding a green Goblin tide is extremely my poo poo.

Wood Elves: Halfway between a horde and a normal faction, the Wood Elves make bank from razing settlements, but then take and hold that territory for Amber. These settlements can only hold a single building, which mostly provide small global bonuses. All of your standard buildings will come from 4 super settlements within the forest itself. Your starting LL will determine whether you focus on trees or elves, but either way you'll field a wide assortment of archers, a passable but limited selection of infantry and cavalry, and a handful of fun and flirty monstrous units. Like Brettonia, their victory conditions are unrelated to the Chaos Invasion.

Norsca: Fantasy Vikings are the most boring poo poo in the world and CA did the impossible by actually making these guys fun. Focused largely around quickly confederating not-Sweden and then setting forward on a mix of Big Game Hunts and running down enemy LLs to buff your own. As a chaos faction, you make progress by burning the world, but as raiders, you can burn down some coastal towns, wait for them to rebuild, and then burn them down again in a much more exciting take on agriculture. Has two available endings, where you can either tell Archaeon to gently caress off, or to reload your previous turn's autosave and tell Archaeon to gently caress off. Much like the Wood Elves (who are likely to be the only faction to give you the time of day) you're real limited in siege weapons. However you get to field wild poo poo like Ice Drakes, Mammoths and Skinwolves so you come out ahead.

Edit:
Grim and Grave: Lol, I forgot this even existed.

Edit 2: guess I took too long making this post.

New Butt Order fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Sep 24, 2017

Gonkish
May 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxU38e3FtQ

This has probably been posted already. Regardless, you need to see over 5000 skaven fighting 13 dinosaurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-r4MyPIrY

Also these guys with their rockets and poo poo (around 1:32). Or really just all of the kill animations in that video.

Burke is playing right now (as Skaven on Hard), he's on turn 155, and the High Elves are about to finish their final ritual. Gives you an idea of the average game length.

Gonkish fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Sep 24, 2017

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Really seems like Wizards are a lot more powerful in this game than before. I've been watching some campaigns and even a generic Skink Priest was getting close to 400 kills with just Wind Blast (against Clan Rats, granted). Teclis is a beast with Fireball, Chain-Lightning and Flock of Doom. Malekith also seems to be pretty drat powerful.

If anything the melee lords seem to be struggling to keep up, although Tyrions stats are absolutely bonkers with martial prowess.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So which Youtubers/streamers do goons recommend watching? I mean, other than the official Total War page.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Yvonmukluk posted:

So which Youtubers/streamers do goons recommend watching? I mean, other than the official Total War page.

I'm following:
milkandcookiesTW playing Teclis.
~2:26 hours uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?milkandcookiesTW?videos

Quill18 playing Mazdamundi.
~7:30 hours uploaded.
https://www.twitch.tv/quill18/videos/all

SurrealBeliefs: The Commissar playing Malekith
~1 hour uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XITefYvbxk

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Gonkish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxU38e3FtQ

This has probably been posted already. Regardless, you need to see over 5000 skaven fighting 13 dinosaurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba-r4MyPIrY

Also these guys with their rockets and poo poo (around 1:32). Or really just all of the kill animations in that video.

Burke is playing right now (as Skaven on Hard), he's on turn 155, and the High Elves are about to finish their final ritual. Gives you an idea of the average game length.

The 'death roll' the Kroxigars do on enemies they kill is extremely badass.

Basically they just clamp down on the bastard with their jaws and roll sideways.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

New Butt Order posted:

They're all pretty fun in their own ways and it really just depends on what you might find interesting.

Beastmen: These are as close to guerilla warfare as Total War has ever gotten and as close as they're ever going to get. All about skulking around, using ambush and exploiting openings as they're given. Follows the standard horde economy (operate at a loss, make it up in sacking). Lot of stealthy units, lot of monsters, and their artillery is just a super buff boy who's strong enough to huck a boulder into the sun.

Skarsnik/Belegar: This one forces you to play old factions with new concerns. Being that they're variants of the Greenskins and Dwarfs respectively, they're not breaking a ton of new ground in terms of what you're capable of. Skarsnik gets a bunch of goblin-centric buffs that let's you field a gobbo army that can punch way above its weight class, which actually gives you the freedom to not necessarily beeline for Karak 8 Peaks (though you'll still want it sooner than later). Also means you'll be fielding a lot of units you'd probably just be ignoring in a traditional Greenskins run. Belegar's penalties for not holding K8P it are a little more painful, and make you play Dwarfs much more offensively than you would otherwise. Luckily you get a team of g-g-g-ghost agents to facilitate this. Very spooky in your army and no slouch on the campaign map. I love this DLC because I have a soft spot for all the trash species of fantasy worlds (goblins, kobolds, gnolls, Skaven etc) so fielding a green Goblin tide is extremely my poo poo.

Wood Elves: Halfway between a horde and a normal faction, the Wood Elves make bank from razing settlements, but then take and hold that territory for Amber. These settlements can only hold a single building, which mostly provide small global bonuses. All of your standard buildings will come from 4 super settlements within the forest itself. Your starting LL will determine whether you focus on trees or elves, but either way you'll field a wide assortment of archers, a passable but limited selection of infantry and cavalry, and a handful of fun and flirty monstrous units. Like Brettonia, their victory conditions are unrelated to the Chaos Invasion.

Norsca: Fantasy Vikings are the most boring poo poo in the world and CA did the impossible by actually making these guys fun. Focused largely around quickly confederating not-Sweden and then setting forward on a mix of Big Game Hunts and running down enemy LLs to buff your own. As a chaos faction, you make progress by burning the world, but as raiders, you can burn down some coastal towns, wait for them to rebuild, and then burn them down again in a much more exciting take on agriculture. Has two available endings, where you can either tell Archaeon to gently caress off, or to reload your previous turn's autosave and tell Archaeon to gently caress off. Much like the Wood Elves (who are likely to be the only faction to give you the time of day) you're real limited in siege weapons. However you get to field wild poo poo like Ice Drakes, Mammoths and Skinwolves so you come out ahead.

Edit:
Grim and Grave: Lol, I forgot this even existed.

Edit 2: guess I took too long making this post.

Get your facts straight. Norsca is obviously not-Norway.

Sweden? pfft

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Well because I like the game so much and have zero self control I had bought pretty much all the DLCs when they came out :shepspends:

While I agree The Grim and the Grave is the least interesting of the DLCs (just offers new units, no new campaigns or factions) it still has its perks:

Volkmar is a cool Legendary Lord, with lots of support abilities. I found he's kind of weak early on but gets really good as you unlock his unique abilities. Like Runepriests, he gets several 'spells' that don't actually cost winds of magic (prayers). At high levels the cooldown gets low enough to be really effective on weak, cheap infantry. Because Volkmar doesn't really give campaign bonuses though I seldom start my Empire games with him. Just build the Sigmar shrine to unlock him which is perfect because he also gets a blue skill that greatly increases Warrior Priest's starting level- later on you can pretty much crank out Warrior priests that are already in the teens with all the bonuses stacking up.

Flagellants are pretty much a custom-built anti undead unit. Who cares if they have lousy AP when their targets have little to no armor anyway? Being fearless makes them a great matchup vs hordes of zombies and skeletons, as they will fight down to the last man but typically the units they are engaged with will start crumbling long before you run out of dudes. Being fearless also completely counters 'Causes Fear' 'Causes Terror' as well, which is useful for tying up nastier enemies even if they have no hope of killing them. Volkmar and Arch Lectors get a lot of bonuses to Flagellants in their red skill tree. I know a lot of players don't like to focus on Flagellants because you can't rely on them the same as you can typical line infantry. But for the price you can give them a lot of offensive punch which continues to keep them relevant when up against armies that don't have many heavily armored units in their roster (greenskins, norsca).

Free company, as mentioned before, are super useful as well. They fire short ranged pistols and are no slouches in melee. They're pretty lightly armored but having a ranged attack means they can shoot at engaged enemies, and their pistols also come in handy manning walls in sieges. While they kind of get overshadowed by other units due to their poor armor piercing, something to consider is they can get TONS of buffs; Honest Steel also buffs their melee attack/defense, as well as Pistolkorps buffing their ranged. Balthasar Gelt now gets some additional bonuses for gunpowder units as well, so you can potentially have units of Free Company with +12 melee attack/defense and around +25% ranged damage/ammo. With Gelt's global +10 armor and unlockable +9 armor to units in his army, they can get to a point where they can punch above their weight for their cost, and as long as you can keep their morale up will make a big difference. They also vanguard deploy, which is handy for supporting a small reinforcing army or putting them in the flanks to come at the enemy's rear when they are charging your main force.

As far as the Regiments of Renown, Sons of Sigmar are a fearless swordsman unit you can get very early on, very much worth their cost for the fearlessness. Stirland's Revenge get AP on their pistols making the Free Company unit a lot more potent. Tattersouls are Flagellants with 50% more dudes in the unit. Silver bullets are just handgunners with vanguard, nothing special. The Sunmaker is a rocket battery that shoots 50% more rockets at a time (great vs hordes of enemies) but note it has the same ammo as a stock rocket battery, so it'll run out of ammo very fast. Hammer of the Witches is a cannon unit that does magical damage, giving extra punch to etherial units, Altdorf Gryphites are a very strong unit of Halberd Demigryphs, and the Templehoff Luminark has a net ability to freeze enemies in place which is great for setting up shots against important targets.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Panfilo posted:

The 'death roll' the Kroxigars do on enemies they kill is extremely badass.

Basically they just clamp down on the bastard with their jaws and roll sideways.

It gives the Elf Eagle animation a run for its money

If you havent seen it here's the high elf/wood elf great eagle kill animation vs beastmen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apX0WlWNGBw

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Panfilo posted:

As far as the Regiments of Renown, Sons of Sigmar are a fearless swordsman unit you can get very early on, very much worth their cost for the fearlessness. Stirland's Revenge get AP on their pistols making the Free Company unit a lot more potent. Tattersouls are Flagellants with 50% more dudes in the unit. Silver bullets are just handgunners with vanguard, nothing special. The Sunmaker is a rocket battery that shoots 50% more rockets at a time (great vs hordes of enemies) but note it has the same ammo as a stock rocket battery, so it'll run out of ammo very fast. Hammer of the Witches is a cannon unit that does magical damage, giving extra punch to etherial units, Altdorf Gryphites are a very strong unit of Halberd Demigryphs, and the Templehoff Luminark has a net ability to freeze enemies in place which is great for setting up shots against important targets.

One minor correction here, the Silver Bullets also have magic bullets, much like the Hammer of the Witches has magical cannon balls.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Sprechensiesexy
Dec 26, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RBA-Wintrow posted:

I'm following:
milkandcookiesTW playing Teclis.
~2:26 hours uploaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=user?milkandcookiesTW?videos

Watching Teclis. Chain lightning fucks Dark Elves up now realy good.

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

Magic looks stronger, which is nice. PartyElite put up a little video on Magic and it looks like they've changed some old spells too. For example Night Shroud from the Little Waaagh is way cooler now because it gives a unit stalk instead of a boring minus accuracy that no one used.

https://youtu.be/lozEazmYUxg

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

MilitantBlackGuy posted:

Magic looks stronger, which is nice. PartyElite put up a little video on Magic and it looks like they've changed some old spells too. For example Night Shroud from the Little Waaagh is way cooler now because it gives a unit stalk instead of a boring minus accuracy that no one used.

https://youtu.be/lozEazmYUxg

OTOH this steals even more of the poor night gobbos' thunder :(

They are one of my favourite units but even as Skarsnik there's very little reason to have them over generic goblins.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Sprechensiesexy posted:

Watching Teclis. Chain lightning fucks Dark Elves up now realy good.

He's also the only youtuber who is actively exploring the map rather than focus only on neighbouring provinces. He really wants those trade treaties!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Stephen9001 posted:

One minor correction here, the Silver Bullets also have magic bullets, much like the Hammer of the Witches has magical cannon balls.

Oh, missed that, thanks.

In regard to magical damage, I feel like it is sadly kind of situational, much like fire damage. It is really good vs etherial units, but there aren't that many units that fit the category of high physical resist/low magic resist. Sure it will shred units that have lots of armor but so will armor-piercing.

Sprechensiesexy
Dec 26, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RBA-Wintrow posted:

He's also the only youtuber who is actively exploring the map rather than focus only on neighbouring provinces. He really wants those trade treaties!

Yeah, he seems quite skilled compared to some of the others.

Of the early streamers so far I liked him, Quill18, Tangent en Vadact.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Panfilo posted:

Oh, missed that, thanks.

In regard to magical damage, I feel like it is sadly kind of situational, much like fire damage. It is really good vs etherial units, but there aren't that many units that fit the category of high physical resist/low magic resist. Sure it will shred units that have lots of armor but so will armor-piercing.

It might be situational, but it still serves its normal purpose well enough, the fact it's useful against those with resist physical is a nice bonus, as opposed to the only role it can serve.

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

blindwoozie
Mar 1, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

OTOH this steals even more of the poor night gobbos' thunder :(

They are one of my favourite units but even as Skarsnik there's very little reason to have them over generic goblins.

Yes but can we Night Shroud an Arachnarok

blindwoozie fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 24, 2017

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Lizardmen seem like a bunch of killer cuddly puppies. :kimchi:

Carcer
Aug 7, 2010

Stephen9001 posted:

It might be situational, but it still serves its normal purpose well enough, the fact it's useful against those with resist physical is a nice bonus, as opposed to the only role it can serve.

Doesn't magical damage bypass armor?

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Sprechensiesexy posted:

Yeah, he seems quite skilled compared to some of the others.

Of the early streamers so far I liked him, Quill18, Tangent en Vadact.

Thanks for pointing me to Tangent. He's streaming now. 56 turns into Malekith.

https://www.twitch.tv/tangent

He looks like ginger Shia Labeouf but I won't hold it against him.

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013

Carcer posted:

If it did, why would the overcast version of pit of shades say "increased armour piercing damage" as opposed to just increased damage, which I'm pretty sure is what the overcast version of a lot of other spells says?

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Carcer posted:

Nope. Magical Damage bypasses physical resist but is weak to magic resist.

Fire damage is similar, it just adds damage to units that are weak to fire and less damage to units with resist to fire.

Spells don't bypass armor either, btw. Different spells have varying effectiveness against armor.

Captain Ironblood
Nov 9, 2009
The Skaven's Screaming Bell needs its apocalyptic gonging, what was CA thinking?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Gonkish posted:

Link to Burke? I'm trying to find later game streams, most of these videos are the first 50 turns.

Foulbrood
May 17, 2004

This is it, Jonesy!
Any tips for a Legendary Grimgor roadtrip?

Who needs to die ASAP, orc army comp etc.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

cheese posted:

Link to Burke? I'm trying to find later game streams, most of these videos are the first 50 turns.

https://www.twitch.tv/burkeblack/videos/all

Here's 10 hours of Skaven:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/177065474

Tangent is streaming Malekith @ turn 64 and has taken canada.
https://www.twitch.tv/tangent

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

420 Gank Mid posted:

It gives the Elf Eagle animation a run for its money

If you havent seen it here's the high elf/wood elf great eagle kill animation vs beastmen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apX0WlWNGBw

I honestly can't see how the Beastmen will be viable in MP against the Elfs, just look at how easily beaten they are.

quote="Foulbrood" post="476712679"]
Any tips for a Legendary Grimgor roadtrip?

Who needs to die ASAP, orc army comp etc.
[/quote]

Regular Orcs suck against Dwarves so either rush the Big uns or grab nasty skalkers + rock lobbas ASAP.

Goblin archers are surprisingly effective since there's so many of them but they'll only do moral damage versus dwarves, don't count on them killing anything.

Spider and wolf riders can (i think?) vanguard deploy so use them to tie down quarrelers and artillery.

You get a lot of money from sacking settlements and from killing Orc revolts so don't focus too much on conquering the stunties ASAP. Maybe the main dwarven faction because they're the biggest treat by far.

Fresh Shesh Besh
May 15, 2013

Stream was nice, unfortunately my questions were passed over in favor of "BLOOD DLC WHEN, PREORDER WHEN?"

I really want to know if CA is going to make an effort to be more clear about mechanics in the future. My biggest peeve with Total War in general is how vague some mechanic explanations are. Say your unit with stalk is spotted, and then you run it away. Sometimes it doesn't become hidden again for a while. Why? Is it timed based on combat? Timed based on when they moved out of detection range? Who knows! I believe I saw a Lizardmen tool tip on certain units that said they have better detection range. How much better? It just said "farther".

The tooltips only provide half-explanations so you sort of understand things. This also applies for stuff like charge bonus and other stats, for which you have to search Reddit to get a full explanation. Sometimes even then it's only speculation.

Drives me crazy I tell you.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Here's a multiplayer game showing the Skaven winning quite handily. By Turin, natch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMstYpRRb5M

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Mordja posted:

Here's a multiplayer game showing the Skaven winning quite handily. By Turin, natch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMstYpRRb5M

Sick karate flip kick spotted at 6:50

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Surprised to see so many Skaven take a knee during the pre-battle deployment.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
Seems like High Elves are going to want a front line of White lions against Skaven, with their lion cloak providing missile resistance. Swordmasters seem like overkill against Clanrats. Throw some archers in to deal with Rat Ogres and spearmen on the flanks and I imagine you have a decent holding force. What you need after that is probably something like Ellyrian Reavers to deal with artillery and then run down missile skirmishers, dragon Princes again seem like massive overkill.

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry
So I'm watching some mutliplayer, mostly by Invicta ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOlnqnlGV1E ) and Turin ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCNDJiDFJWaiKktyUBmVzGYA?videos ) and I'm noticing Malekith is always chosen. Is Morathi bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

RBA-Wintrow posted:

So I'm watching some mutliplayer, mostly by Invicta ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOlnqnlGV1E ) and Turin ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=channel?UCNDJiDFJWaiKktyUBmVzGYA?videos ) and I'm noticing Malekith is always chosen. Is Morathi bad?

morathi's your standard issue caster lord, nothing to write home about. malekith is both a good melee lord AND an adequate caster lord, sooooo

• Locked thread