Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I didn't realize I was up against Gurley in two leagues :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
How many benches is Sammy blowing up

Please please be the start of "Sammy Watkins top 10 fantasy WR as his talent finally wins out and he produces"

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

It's me. He has put up 17.8 in my .5 PPR league so far.

But I got Gurley who has put up 26.7 so V :) V

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Defo time to dump the Rams D after this week.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

Please please be the start of "Sammy Watkins top 10 fantasy WR as his talent finally wins out and he produces"

On the pine right now. Oh well.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Well loving poo poo.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

RVProfootballer posted:

I forgot to take him out of my flex spot. :gerty:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

Well poo poo, I just looked and am starting him on multiple dynasty teams (along with Gurley also on one of them!). Silver lining to drafting him as my WR1 a couple years ago in deep leagues: not good enough depth to be able to bench him :v:

Edit: league with both Gurley and Watkins is also 2 QB, where I have QBs #1-3... Alex Smith, Siemian, and Wentz, lol. QB was supposed to be the massive hole on that roster.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I forgot to take him out of my flex spot. :gerty:

:hfive:

sourdough fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Sep 22, 2017

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

I have one league where I'm starting Gurley, Watkins, and the Rams D/ST. Matchup is pretty much over before TNF finishes 4Q.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
:stare:

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Tiptoes posted:

This is the second best TNF game of the season.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

this fuckin game

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
The definition of the fantasy experience is cheering your team's offense before your IDP makes a game-saving tackle.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Couldn't get one more field goal, could you Rams?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

"offensive pass interference"

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

My opponent has Gurley and Hyde. I'm not winning this week.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

I have Gurley and Hyde, and I went from have a 17-point projected deficit to a 15-point projected lead. Two glorious players getting me 62 amazing points.

I am proud to call myself a Gurleyman.

Riding high until Sunday when I march into a Brady/Brown/Zeke/Hunt buzzsaw of a team.

Cotton Candidasis fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Sep 22, 2017

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

sure glad I started Buck Allen! :bang:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So starting that Ravens D against Jax may not have been the sure lock it seemed.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

So starting that Ravens D against Jax may not have been the sure lock it seemed.

I'm not worried yet.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Same. West isn't doing anything, PUT IN BUCK! I'll take some desperation checkdowns at this point

On the bright side, my opponent has the Ravens defense which is looking good for me

Kloaked00 fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Sep 24, 2017

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

The Ravens look AWFUL.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Jags D is legit

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Hello fellow head basher :(

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I sat all my Buck Allens, and I'm playing my brother today who has Justin Tucker :twisted: this might be a good day for me

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Arrgytehpirate posted:

I'm not worried yet.

Should be. I started them everywhere I could, and it's not good :(

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Sat Jags D for Pittsburgh thinking the Ravens would be... well, not like this.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

If the Ravens have 0 offense today I'll be okay with that since West is my opponent's RB2. Buck is just my flex and Gurley had enough production for to cover that

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Where the gently caress is Buck?!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Just woke up.

Wtf is going on in London??

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

decypher posted:

Where the gently caress is Buck?!

Flacco remembered that he existed on the last few plays there, and they got half of their receiving yards from that! (8 total passing yards in a half :bang:)

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Jetlag is a bitch? Or something??? (<- BAL DST owner)

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Wow, sad I'm sitting my shares of Lee, didn't expect this first half.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I'm glad my Ravens D/ST is only starting on the team that's facing Carlos Hyde and Gurley. I've pretty much lost anyways

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Waiting on some sweet garbage time check down throws to Ben Watson now that this is over.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

just woke up, howd oes maclin have zero points?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chen Kenichi posted:

Waiting on some sweet garbage time check down throws to Ben Watson now that this is over.

you and me both brother

with telvin smith tackling him :pray:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Ravens were far and away the consensus #1 D/ST play this week.

This is just a reminder that people who do weekly ranks are absolutely terrible and default all their ranks to a mix of pre-season ADP and in-season totals, regardless of actual circumstances of earlier in-season games.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Leperflesh posted:

just woke up, howd oes maclin have zero points?

Possible concussion. Also the Ravens are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
TELVIN SO CLOSE

pmchem posted:

Ravens were far and away the consensus #1 D/ST play this week.

This is just a reminder that people who do weekly ranks are absolutely terrible and default all their ranks to a mix of pre-season ADP and in-season totals, regardless of actual circumstances of earlier in-season games.

lol

no

• Locked thread