Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ravens should have fired Harbaugh and promoted Caldwell when they had the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Y'all remember that 2012 Superbowl run?

It was pretty great. Frankly I don't even separate it from the 2011 season because going to the AFC championship game and losing so heart breakingly, then going back to New England and dominating is just such a perfect story. That Denver divisional game is still the best I've ever seen.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mosley having a bad game rip

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Shoulda just gone birding today.

Never change!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
holy poo poo this game...

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
game owns

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I blinked and the Jags had another touchdown

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shangri-Law School posted:

Ravens should have fired Harbaugh and promoted Caldwell when they had the chance.

Their loss :smug:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I just saw the box score--holy poo poo, what the gently caress is going on in London? Also...

Kawalimus posted:

:laffo:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

There's a fork tailed flycatcher in Toronto right now. Who knows what the hurricane brought in to your neck of the woods? Instead, here you are watching a cat team eating a bird team.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Can anyone stop Blake Bortles???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

caldwell was the ravens OC for less than a calendar year. miss my stoic black coach

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
All abort the Bort train boys, next stop is... the Jets?

FULL SPEED AHEAD CUT THE BREAKS BORT BORT BORT

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Finger Prince posted:

There's a fork tailed flycatcher in Toronto right now. Who knows what the hurricane brought in to your neck of the woods? Instead, here you are watching a cat team eating a bird team.

I found a Mississippi Kite recently! Though that ain't a fork-tailed. those fork and scissor tails like to turn up all over the place.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I found a Mississippi Kite recently! Though that ain't a fork-tailed. THat's not necessarily from the hurricane either, those fork and scissor tails like to turn up all over the place.

do u live on the eastern shore or are there lots of wildernesses around baltimore

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Y'all remember that 2012 Superbowl run?

It was pretty great. Frankly I don't even separate it from the 2011 season because going to the AFC championship game and losing so heart breakingly, then going back to New England and dominating is just such a perfect story. That Denver divisional game is still the best I've ever seen.

that divisional playoff game was probably the best playoff game i've ever seen. It helps that I despise the loving Broncos so seeing them eat in double OT was sweeter for it too.

Also Jalen Ramsey is really legit.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I actually didn't see the Tucker game winning field goal. I had to piss so bad and figured they would ice the kicker, so I was mid stream when I heard cheers from the living room.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
That's the biggest play of the game for Baltimore.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

do u live on the eastern shore or are there lots of wildernesses around baltimore

I don't live on the eastern shore I live north of the city. But there's actually a lot of places to bird here and in the surrounding counties.

One of the best spots in MD for rarities is at the end of the boardwalk in ocean city called Sunset Park. It's like nothing. It's some lovely little tiny park you'd never expect to have birding. A couple years ago there was a rock wren there. Now there are like three Clay-colored sparrows, a sedge wren, and a Lark Sparrow all seen there recently. I was there once a while ago and there were like three common redpolls just hanging out. If I lived down there I'd make it a point to check that every day I could.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ravens longest drive so far is all penalties lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Goddamn this Baltimore offense is tough to watch.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

I found a Mississippi Kite recently! Though that ain't a fork-tailed. those fork and scissor tails like to turn up all over the place.

Kawalimus what is the best/rarest bird you've ever seen and do you have a picture of it?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

I don't live on the eastern shore I live north of the city. But there's actually a lot of places to bird here and in the surrounding counties.

One of the best spots in MD for rarities is at the end of the boardwalk in ocean city called Sunset Park. It's like nothing. It's some lovely little tiny park you'd never expect to have birding. A couple years ago there was a rock wren there. Now there are like three Clay-colored sparrows, a sedge wren, and a Lark Sparrow all seen there recently. I was there once a while ago and there were like three common redpolls just hanging out. If I lived down there I'd make it a point to check that every day I could.

i was gonna mock your hillbilly backwards rear end if you were some eastern shore trash but i will holster my ownage

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
What happened to Baltimore?

I mean, the team specifically, this is poo poo even for them.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
aaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This is karma for not signing Kaep

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

:laffo: :laffo: :laffo:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Holy hell

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Aaaahahahahha, Jesus Christ

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

Hey, I've been to that park! You're right too. It does really suck.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
joe flacco is elite (on defense)

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
What a fuckin shitshow. I love it.

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008
This loving game :cripes:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sexpig by night posted:

What happened to Baltimore?

I mean, the team specifically, this is poo poo even for them.

16 players on ir. its week 3

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Way to talk poo poo then immediately fumble West.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jesus Christ Ravens.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
JAGS
JAGS
JAGS
JAGS

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
this game is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007