Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Quiet Feet posted:

Jesus Christ Ravens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

corn on the cop posted:

JAGS
JAGS
JAGS
JAGS

Jags are about to be 2-1 with upcoming games:

@NYJ
@PIT
LA
@IND
CIN

Jags could easily start 6-2

Hawzy
Dec 13, 2002

Well I missed the 1st half, but the 2nd half has been one of the most unbelievable games I've ever seen already

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

axeil posted:

Kawalimus what is the best/rarest bird you've ever seen and do you have a picture of it?

I'm not a photographer kind of guy. I like to just watch them and work on my descriptions. Sometimes i use my phone to at least capture a shape to add some weight to my description of the bird. I've never personally found a ***MEGA**** rarity since my favorites are songbirds. But I've found quite a few rarer warblers like Golden-winged, Connecticut, and Mourning. I've never found my own orange-crowned but hope to change that this fall. My dream is to find a "true" rarity warbler like a Townsend's, Macgillivray's, or Black-throated Gray. Some years back there was a VIRGINIAS WARBLER(nothing to do with the state) at a place called Pickering Creek. I don't like chasing birds much and prefer to look for my own.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
how many of those 16 players on IR are actually important losses? if its a lot that fuckign sucks. nothing is worse than a potentially good season getting derailed by injuries, packers fans would know

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the jags will lose most of those games so kawalimus can point to this loss as a reason to fire ozzie newsome

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lewis!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what a loving beat-down

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
good grief imagine getting hat tricked by marcedes loving lewis

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

holy poo poo lewis gonna move to only play london games

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It was there for like half a second. That old familiar feeling of impotent rage from when the Ravens play like poo poo. Now, it's just totally gone. This game is too fun.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I am so glad I didn't take Baltimore in survivor this week. Because god drat.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Lewis just clowning people

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

Jags are about to be 2-1 with upcoming games:

@NYJ
@PIT
LA
@IND
CIN

Jags could easily start 6-2

And the backhalf of their schedule is:

LAC
@CLE
@ARI
IND
SEA
HOU
@SF
@TEN

I see a ceiling of 11 wins if their D can keep it up. Lot of bad teams on that schedule

Also hat trick :lol:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

God this is awesome. Please proceed to get hosed, Baltimore. Bort Alert indeed.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Nope, sorry, not accepting a hat trick of TDs by Lewis.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
:lol: Ravens

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

I'm glad I turned this terrible game on

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
Was that 3td stat on lewis earlier his career or season record?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
this is so beautiful :')

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Just chiming in to say, whadda game.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Taunting on the DEFENSE?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

nerve posted:

how many of those 16 players on IR are actually important losses? if its a lot that fuckign sucks. nothing is worse than a potentially good season getting derailed by injuries, packers fans would know

danny woodhead was a huge part of the offense. yanda is arguably their best player and maybe the best guard in the nfl. alex lewis was one of their best rookies last year. tavon young was their slot cb and again one of their best rookies from last year. i think there are more big ones but it escapes me right now. thats 4 high level starters, not to mention losing an entire side of the ball's worth of players and then some is a massive blow regardless of how many standouts are hurt

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Jags are cool and loving own

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nerve posted:

Yea I know they lost a lot but I thought most of the IR guys were minor players and it was mainly a 'jesus christ that's a lot of injuries already' thing rather than a 'welp there goes our entire offence in the hospital'...

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
16 players by week 3 is ridiculous either way, yeah. gently caress.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

I'm not a photographer kind of guy. I like to just watch them and work on my descriptions. Sometimes i use my phone to at least capture a shape to add some weight to my description of the bird. I've never personally found a ***MEGA**** rarity since my favorites are songbirds. But I've found quite a few rarer warblers like Golden-winged, Connecticut, and Mourning. I've never found my own orange-crowned but hope to change that this fall. My dream is to find a "true" rarity warbler like a Townsend's, Macgillivray's, or Black-throated Gray. Some years back there was a VIRGINIAS WARBLER(nothing to do with the state) at a place called Pickering Creek. I don't like chasing birds much and prefer to look for my own.

this thread is now officially birdchat

what bird is your favorite?

also ravens will still be 2-1 and 2-0 in the division. that's not that bad.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
HOW DID IT GET WORSE

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

marshall yanda is not a minor player

also hes not on ir but brandon williams is hurt for an indeterminate amount of time. hes maybe their best defender.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns bitch

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

nerve posted:

Yanda/Lewis/Woodhead are big ones, and Kenneth Dixon and Crockett Gilmore would be nice to have.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

also ravens will still be 2-1 and 2-0 in the division. that's not that bad.

their next game is against the steelers? wtf, why do they have three divisional games in the first month of the season?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
FIND THE OLD YAHOO FANTASY FEED CREW

GET THEM IN THERE

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ghost Dog posted:

danny woodhead was a huge part of the offense. yanda is arguably their best player and maybe the best guard in the nfl. alex lewis was one of their best rookies last year. tavon young was their slot cb and again one of their best rookies from last year. i think there are more big ones but it escapes me right now. thats 4 high level starters, not to mention losing an entire side of the ball's worth of players and then some is a massive blow regardless of how many standouts are hurt

Denis Pitta was our #1 TE and top receiver last year. If you include Urschel we lost 4 starting o-linemen.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
6 :flag: 5 completions...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ghost Dog posted:

marshall yanda is not a minor player

also hes not on ir but brandon williams is hurt for an indeterminate amount of time. hes maybe their best defender.

yea I spaced that Yanda was injured, that'll hurt the line pretty badly.

Phyein
Jun 19, 2009

~Sucka Tried To Play Me
But You Never Paid Me, Never, Oh No You Didn't~
~Pay Back Is A Comin, You Will Be Runnin Forever~
LMAO that stat: Flacco 5 completioms, Bortles 4 td

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

axeil posted:

this thread is now officially birdchat

what bird is your favorite?

There's lots of warblers I really like. I'm also into sparrows. Connecticut Warblers are a lot of fun to find. Watching them kind of creep around. Much unlike other warblers. I love looking up at a spruce tree and getting a Cape May warbler. My favorite sparrow is probably Lincoln's, they're so much prettier than the song sparrows. Swallow-tailed kite is a bird I really like to see when I go further south or when they do turn up around here.

My favorite owl to listen to is the Barred. Man what a "hoot" that is to listen to! HA HA HA

I don't really have a set favorite bird. I just love finding them.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Spoeank posted:

FIND THE OLD YAHOO FANTASY FEED CREW

GET THEM IN THERE

hahahahahahah they played the dramatic squirrel song during the OPI call.

will the ravens make it past midfield y/n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Phyein posted:

LMAO that stat: Flacco 5 completioms, Bortles 4 td

Flacco: Trying his best guys come on

• Locked thread