Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

No Butt Stuff posted:

Just got home and turned on the game. Holy poo poo.

elite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Blitz7x posted:

Flacco is garbage and his window, along with the Ravens, has slammed shut and the world is better for it

It's definitely about time to move on.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

WHOOPS posted:

wrong, ben roethlisberger can eat poo poo

What does Ben have to do with it?

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

WHOOPS posted:

wrong, ben roethlisberger can eat poo poo

he's stopped tom brady from winning a super bowl as much as a speed bump the team bus ran over over the way to the game

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

Flacco is garbage and his window, along with the Ravens, has slammed shut and the world is better for it

unfortunately this means the steelers will forever reign atop the afc north with the browns being the browns and andey being :downs:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

this current ravens team is basically entirely replaced from the team that won the superbowl. if thats your take it would be more accurate to say they never had a window

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
Did i just see mallett as the lead blocker on that run?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I just got of the gym and saw the score

Was Flacco benched or??

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
i'm glad the ravens are getting blown out

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

hey everyone just got home from my flag football game lemme just check the england game score and :stare:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Yeah the last SB team was basically the team sneaking under the window as it was about to close like some sort of thriller movie scene. Window's never really been open since except the Kubiak year.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
oh rofl he was

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

Yeah the last SB team was basically the team sneaking under the window as it was about to close like some sort of thriller movie scene.

yeah 2011 was when their window of contention closed they just rode drugs murder and cheating to winning with a bad team it owns

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

lol I just got of the gym and saw the score

Was Flacco benched or??

Just trying to keep him from getting injured in meaningless play. It's dumb, I want that IR record.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I want to live in a world where Flacco is benched for Ryan Mallet due to legitimate play reasons

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
I'm disappointed at how many bad teams there are in the NFL.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

"I'm not really interested in watching Baltimore and Jacksonville, I mean it's not gonna be very good. But people are talking about it on Twitter, so I'll see wha---"

(JAX 37 BAL 0)

:laffo:

(59 yard run off a fake punt)

:perfect:

(BAL eats another penalty after that play)

:roflolmao:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ravens need to full on rebuild, the rising team in the NFC North is the Browns and they about to run things. Browns bitch.

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ravens finally hit 100 yds of offense. It's the 4th quarter. :laffo:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

Ravens need to full on rebuild, the rising team in the NFC North is the Browns and they about to run things. Browns bitch.

This is fantasy. The Browns are still a mess from what I have witnessed.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Eltoasto posted:

Uh excuse me in the NFC North it's the Lions, bitch

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hey guys, I woke up

:eyepop: Half the Ravens kneeled?

:eyepop: It's 0-44?!

:eyepop: Rodgers posted a picture of him kneeling?!?!

Someone fill me in quick on what the gently caress happened. Did Flacco get injured or something, why aren't the Ravens generating any offense? How many Jaguars kneeled? I saw Khan crossing arms with his players.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Eltoasto posted:

I like this timeline

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eltoasto posted:

AFC North. Ya dummy. I'll Toxx right now that Baltimore beats the Steelers at least once this season.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

This is fantasy. The Browns are still a mess from what I have witnessed.

well also that hes about 5 years late? they already did a full rebuild. next post will be about how ed reed and ray lewis need to retire and that todd heap isnt that good

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hey guys, I woke up

Someone fill me in quick on what the gently caress happened. Did Flacco get injured or something, why aren't the Ravens generating any offense? How many Jaguars kneeled? I saw Khan crossing arms with his players.

Ravens offensive line is hosed, defense is overrated.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?
Good Jobs Ravens: refusing to play to stick it to Trump.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

The Puppy Bowl posted:

AFC North. Ya dummy. I'll Toxx right now that Baltimore beats the Steelers at least once this season.

:toxx:

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hey guys, I woke up

Steelers are skipping the anthem altogether

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hey guys, I woke up

Ravens o-line dead, receivers coated gloves with butter

Mughe
Mar 17, 2007

I'll tolerate you until I can replace you.
I had no idea football was even on. I woke up, turn the game on and it's 0-44 and the Jags are demolishing the ravens. What the hell is this timeline I've woken up in?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a new study bible! posted:

Steelers are skipping the anthem altogether

i believe the ravens did as well

e: actgually im stupid and got owned by a joke

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hey guys, I woke up

Ravens suck and like half their team is on IR now, they pulled Flacco for Q4 because why bother risking it. Jags defense actually looks good too. I think it was a total of 27 players across both teams that kneeled.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ghost Dog posted:

i believe the ravens did as well

no they h ad like 7 guys kneeling and locked arms

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Well poo poo, ok maybe my future has some realignment.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

nerve posted:

no they h ad like 7 guys kneeling and locked arms

yeah i read an own in earnest and thus, am owned myself

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah i read an own in earnest and thus, am owned myself

oh poo poo its cool im way dumber and get owned way more

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Browns should be in the NFC North so we can get that sweet Michigan-Ohio rivalry going again and balance the division geographically. They can replace the Packers.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

Music by Miguel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mughe posted:

I had no idea football was even on.

Neither did the ravens.

• Locked thread