Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FTL & OW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my internet's back!!! so yes. overwatch.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

A mix of Koi Koi Japan [hanafuda playing cards], 20 Billion Wives and Painkiller: Black.

Painkiller black is goddamn sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still haven't launched it :eng99: but it's on sale on humble store for 2 dollars

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i got a new video card finally so i can play all sorts of stuff. i played sid meiers pirates for 2 hrs today and that was good. about to install evil within and play that

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

kinda wanna play stardew valley tho. i have 56 hrs into it already

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

kinda wanna play stardew valley tho. i have 56 hrs into it already

i had an urge to play this today as well lmao, i just might..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the first day of fall, makes sense

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I still haven't launched it :eng99: but it's on sale on humble store for 2 dollars

Its real good. Practically every weapon has that satisfying punch and always remain useful in certain situations.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Virtue's Last Reward. Hope I didn't make a big mistake playing it before 999 but I'm enjoying it alot anyway

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(Stardew) I think there needs to be an update that lessens the time needed to ferment alcohol since my main income source was beer/wine but it takes like 2 entire months to ferment some of that stuff. Dafuq has the patience for that

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

HalfHazard posted:

Virtue's Last Reward. Hope I didn't make a big mistake playing it before 999 but I'm enjoying it alot anyway

You kinda did and you should consider stopping wherever you are in the game and going back to 999, but it's a fun game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Probably statt yaku7za 0 or maybe look for some one worse than me at tekken so i can make my rank change color

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been playing samus Returns while watching FG streams

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

God drat Yakuza 0 kicks so much loving rear end

I got through the first chapter of the story like ":stare: goddamn that is some intense Japanese melodrama" and then I started doing side quests and the tone is loving absurd and nothing like the main story and it rules so hard

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I have to stay at my parents tonight so instead of being bored or playing a phone game I bought a switch and Zelda

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I have to stay at my parents tonight so instead of being bored or playing a phone game I bought a switch and Zelda

Godlike

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

God drat Yakuza 0 kicks so much loving rear end

I got through the first chapter of the story like ":stare: goddamn that is some intense Japanese melodrama" and then I started doing side quests and the tone is loving absurd and nothing like the main story and it rules so hard

It's the best Yakuza game by far and is absolutely worth buying a PS4 to play. It's incredibly funny too.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Yakuza 0 and Battlefield 1

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Its real good. Practically every weapon has that satisfying punch and always remain useful in certain situations.

its the game serious sam wishes it was

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

HalfHazard posted:

I beat VLR before playing 999 and it's still good but definitely 100% not the ideal way to go about it. If you're early on I'd really recommend dropping it and playing 999 first

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yakuza 0 and Battlefield 1

Is Yakuza 0 coming to PC?

e: Playing: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, more RE4 & the new Dishonored.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Sep 24, 2017

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Yobgoblin posted:

Is Yakuza 0 coming to PC?

e: Playing: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record, more RE4 & the new Dishonored.

No

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

played 6 hours of puyo, didn't expect my friend to be so in to it

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
This weekend I've mostly been playing more UnReal World and PUBG. (Got my first duo win, huzzah!) Also finished playing through Life is Strange.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Major Isoor posted:

This weekend I've mostly been playing more UnReal World and PUBG. (Got my first duo win, huzzah!) Also finished playing through Life is Strange.

I'm kinda interested in playing UnReal World now. Is it pretty easy to figure out how to work everything or should I look up a command menu? I played a little bit of Dwarf Fortress before and got to the point where I could make a reasonable fort, that's about my skill level

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

klapman posted:

I'm kinda interested in playing UnReal World now. Is it pretty easy to figure out how to work everything or should I look up a command menu? I played a little bit of Dwarf Fortress before and got to the point where I could make a reasonable fort, that's about my skill level

Oh yeah, I figured it out pretty quickly, so I don't think there would be any real issues, especially if you're used to games like DF. (Which I'm not, but I do like other old games with clunkier UIs, like X-COM.)
I think the most important things to remember is that "s" is the skill menu, which contains almost everything, as well as that there's always "?", which provides all the hotkeys.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Major Isoor posted:

Oh yeah, I figured it out pretty quickly, so I don't think there would be any real issues, especially if you're used to games like DF. (Which I'm not, but I do like other old games with clunkier UIs, like X-COM.)
I think the most important things to remember is that "s" is the skill menu, which contains almost everything, as well as that there's always "?", which provides all the hotkeys.

Sweet. This week has been insanely good for me with Original Sin 2 and Trails in the Sky, here's hoping UnReal World makes it even better

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

klapman posted:

Sweet. This week has been insanely good for me with Original Sin 2 and Trails in the Sky, here's hoping UnReal World makes it even better

In any case, they offer the full game for free on their site - so you can try it out and if it doesn't happen to take your fancy, well, no big loss. Definitely give it a couple of hours or so though, to get into the hang of things; after that, I was hooked.
Good luck in the north anyway, for if/when you get a chance to give it a shot!

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i got a new video card finally so i can play all sorts of stuff. i played sid meiers pirates for 2 hrs today and that was good. about to install evil within and play that

I still boot up Pirates once every few months. It's such a great game to just chill with

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(Stardew) I think there needs to be an update that lessens the time needed to ferment alcohol since my main income source was beer/wine but it takes like 2 entire months to ferment some of that stuff. Dafuq has the patience for that

yea it takes a lot of time but i guess if you got that ancient fruit youre making some big money

im curious what the multiplayer is going to bring to the table

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably some more FGs later like X-Men VS Street Fighter, or maybe some FFXV since Im almost done with it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremely steampunk posted:

I still boot up Pirates once every few months. It's such a great game to just chill with

It used to be on my list of games like Battlefront 2 where I would install and play for a couple of weeks once a year. Good times

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

mycophobia posted:

more Shadow Dancer

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

Probably some more FGs later like X-Men VS Street Fighter, or maybe some FFXV since Im almost done with it.

what do you think of ffxv so far?

i thought it was fine

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what do you think of ffxv so far?

i thought it was fine

Oh I finished the story, I meant working on post game dungeons and hunts. I liked it but its not my fave FF, and the way the party AI works makes some of the superboss style encounters not really fun so I wont play much more of that stuff.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I beat Call of Juarez Gunslinger

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Oh I finished the story, I meant working on post game dungeons and hunts. I liked it but its not my fave FF, and the way the party AI works makes some of the superboss style encounters not really fun so I wont play much more of that stuff.

w/e the skill is that calls them all back to you is 100% needed in those later hunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Divinity 2: Original Sin