Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Brace for lols??

edit: Wow this was a large phone screencap apparently.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

But his emails???

gamey
May 17, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Whilst simultaneously jerking off two invisible ghosts.

woah working overtime, anything to make america great again

gamey
May 17, 2009
EMAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDSFIOFJPPSIAGSADFOIJB
SDAFKISF8932U 908RFJFDSF DFSKL EMAILS!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Waffle House posted:

Brace for lols??

edit: Wow this was a large phone screencap apparently.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

my new dog posted:

Anyone who calls themselves a patriot is loving retarded

yeah the cowboys are better anyway

gamey
May 17, 2009
emailghazi

gamey
May 17, 2009
nvm an embassy was attacked & r trooops were killed like what? 3 weeks into his presidency?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgBznqa6QG0

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Neukoln19 posted:

There is no end to the obscene contortions of the conservative right in the past year.

Loves Russia
Hates the NFL

Seriously, WTF

Can't until apple pie and BBQ come out as Antifa

gamey
May 17, 2009
none of this matters. the ratings were bad.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

gamey posted:

nvm an embassy was attacked & r trooops were killed like what? 3 weeks into his presidency?

Man, for a second, I totally thought you were quoting one of his tweets directly.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol fox sports cuts away from the division leading Cubs to show a Texas game where fans stand for the anthem. Transparent much? Trump is watching!

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

yes, let us send the irrelevant people to some sort of... irrelevance park. they can... camp out there. as we bring more and more people to this... irrelevance park, increasing the density of irrelevance. concentrating it.

Yes, yes. And as a streamlining measure let's make people irrelevant that we say are irrelevant?
That would be a good solution, a solution after which no führ further solution needed ist.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

holy poo poo DO NOT go down that twitter chain, jesus loving christ

seriously

gamey
May 17, 2009
I try to type like an idiot. Just like donnie. :D

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

gamey posted:

I try to type like an idiot. Just like donnie. :D

You nailed the manner of diction, I feel.

lol

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
hello kushner this is your king trump, now that you've solved world peace roll me up a katamari made entirely of p tapes

Scary! fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Sep 24, 2017

gamey
May 17, 2009
derrrrrrrrrrr fart just poo poo my pants welp time to launch a nuke the crowds of the dead will be so huuuuuge

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Scary! posted:

hello kushner this is your king trump, now that you've solved world peace roll me up a katamari made entirely of p tapes

naaa na na na na na na katamari democracy

gamey
May 17, 2009

Waffle House posted:

You nailed the manner of diction, I feel.

lol

Why are you feeling my dick? Gross.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

gamey posted:

none of this matters. the ratings were bad.

:derp:

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Attitude Indicator posted:

But his emails???

gamey
May 17, 2009
btw lol trump is president #drinkallofthealcohol

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Breitbart .com is apparently not happy that Trump is supporting Luther Strange in Alabama because Strange is another "swamp creature." The salty comments are great as always. I really hope this first one is true :allears:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/22/live-updates-trump-holds-alabama-rally-for-dc-swamp-creature-luther-strange/

quote:

I actually believed him when he was campaigning. I've lost a wife over my support for him and countless friends. Thanks for virtually nothing Trump. Your making many of us look like fools for supporting you.
:bernin:

quote:

First time I ever turned Trump off. I couldn't take his rear end kissing of Strange and how Strange doesn't know McConnell, B.S. McConnell doesn't drop 6 million on someone he doesn't know, own and control.

Trump when you are embarrassed after Moore wins, that's was YOUR decision to support the Swamp Rat, bad mistake.

quote:

Agreed - he sounded way off. Even about the wall being see though and the NFL.... I'm like WTF Is this??? It was hard to watch. I really don't care what he says now until DACA ends and the wall starts. Other than that-miss me with the bullsh!tt

quote:

Actions speak louder than words and for the past 8 months all I have observed is President Trump saying one thing and then doing another. The first 4 months I kept telling myself that he is new to this, he has road blocks everywhere he turns, and maybe this is how he gets things done. Now I see that he is a swamp creature at heart. I will no longer let my emotions blind me to what he is actually doing.As long as people encourage him with cheers and applauds nothing will change. It reminds me of when someone is cheating on their spouse and when they are accused by that same spouse, will look them right in the eye and swear on everything that they hold dear that they are faithful. After loving words, some gifts, and declarations of their love they will walk out the door and run into the arms of another person. If the cheated on spouse believes them they will be cheated on again and again. I don't believe anything he says any more. I will continue to support candidates such as Judge Moore and pray that it is not too late to help my country.

DONALD HOW COULD YOU ABLOO-BLOO-BLOO :cry:

quote:

I hope POTUS Donald is holding his hand real close to his chest and that he isn't so deceived as the likes of McMaster and NSC thinks he is. I keep hoping that DJT is truly playing a DC Poker hand and knows better than the rest how to freak them all out.
:chaostrump:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Attitude Indicator posted:

But his emails???

wikileaks we are counting on you

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

This will be an absolute shocker to you all but Nascar ain't gonna have no national anthem kneelin'!

quote:

“Anybody that don’t stand up for the anthem oughta be out of the country. Period. What got ’em where they’re at? The United States,” Richard Petty said in comments reported by The AP.
Richard Childress, a former drive who owns Richard Childress Racing, said any protests from his team members would “get you a ride on a Greyhound bus.”

“Anybody that works for me should respect the country we live in. So many people gave their lives for it. This is America,” Childress reportedly said.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha is that a purity test or what

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

mono posted:

This will be an absolute shocker to you all but Nascar ain't gonna have no national anthem kneelin'!

So many soldiers died to give you that right and I'll loving fire you if you even think of using them.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

The fact that people lost their husbands and wives for supporting trump makes me howl

Imagine looking at your partner and saying "I choose trump over you"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

quote:

Richard Petty
He sure is :haw:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/dril/status/171450835388203008?lang=en

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

GET MY BELT SON posted:

The fact that people lost their husbands and wives for supporting trump makes me howl

Imagine looking at your partner and saying "I choose trump over you"

I'd say thank god the mental illness revealed itself quickly rather than slowly and insidiously.

The funniest thing is 'pedes parents being upset with them. Imagine how much of a failure of a parent you'd feel like if your son or daughter ended up being a Trump supporter?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Tumble posted:

I'd say thank god the mental illness revealed itself quickly rather than slowly and insidiously.

The funniest thing is 'pedes parents being upset with them. Imagine how much of a failure of a parent you'd feel like if your son or daughter ended up being a Trump supporter?

Sometimes it skips a generation I suppose.

Choco Zulu
Oct 10, 2007

A critical mass of chocolate confectionary
While this kneeling "controversy" has been the subject of all the media attention today, I'm not seeing much about the church shooting in Nashville.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Can you imagine Don The SmartBrains supporting a country or policy that specifically protects or defends its "rulers" from criticism??

Oh wait lol

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

gamey posted:

Is he taking it up the butt from his podium? What a true american hero!

Avirosb posted:

Whilst simultaneously jerking off two invisible ghosts.

These Chuck Tingles write themselves

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lmao trump really does think the players linking arms are supporting him

edit:

quote:

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee said on Fox News, “I wish that some of these players who get on one knee would get on both knees and thank God they live in the United States.”

"I mean, I'm too much of a fat piece of poo poo to kneel, but you know what I mean."

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Sep 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

haljordan posted:

Lmao trump really does think the players linking arms are supporting him

I wonder.... If the president... Might be a retard... Lol