Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
So who'll be the first main va to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

Calaveron posted:

So who'll be the first main va to go

through just giving up: harry shearer
through death: also harry shearer
of the immediate simpsons family: dan castellaneta, unless nancy cartwright is killed as part of some scientology death cult thing

but at this point i'm assuming there is so much extant VA that they could just synthesize what they need from the databanks

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I thought this was a good fake until I realized I saw the first few sentences of paragraph 2 on tv once. :smithicide:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yeah exactly, they probably all signed a contract that allows Fox to keep their death a secret from the public while they just go on using synthesized speech versions, meanwhile no longer having to pay salary or royalties

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Earwicker posted:

yeah exactly, they probably all signed a contract that allows Fox to keep their death a secret from the public while they just go on using synthesized speech versions, meanwhile no longer having to pay salary or royalties

In the year 2305, the only remnants of humanity that the aliens recover from Earth is the 280th procedurally generated season of The Simpsons.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
The computers gently caress up and from then on it's always b'oh

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
[annoyed grunt]

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Honestly if fox isn't investing in voice synthesis technology and didn't include stuff in the voice actors contracts allowing them to do that like 25 years ago they're bigger morons than I realized

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
People think miku is vocaloid's #1 star, but it's actually bart

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

SEX BURRITO posted:

I can't believe they retconned how Homer and Marge met again. Having them meet on MyMace in the mid 00s was just lame. And I dunno why the Black Eyed Peas even bothered to do their own voices.

They'd do everyone a favor by just making the show based in the 90s again actually who am I kidding this show needs to die

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sentient Data posted:

People think miku is vocaloid's #1 star, but it's actually bart

has hatsune miku been on the simpsons yet

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I just watched an episode that revolved around chaos concerning removing a controversial statue. It was... unfortunate.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I just watched an episode that revolved around chaos concerning removing a controversial statue. It was... unfortunate.

It would be great if this just happened in real life. Lisa protest till they remove the statue of Jebbidia Springfield. We are all out of ideas, Simpsons and Oder stories ripped from the headlines.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
drederick tatum kneels during the national anthem

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Code Jockey posted:

drederick tatum kneels during the national anthem

Simpsons South Park kinda did it.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Comic book guy gets into alt-right memes, marches about in kekistan flag

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

the quimby piss tape is real

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
marge bangs moe in the rear end with a strap on that is homers head shape

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
brutaldildos basically

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

EnvyJ posted:

brutaldildos basically

Is this something I should aware myself of?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
after president TRUMP attacks the LYING media, attitudes towards reporters start to change in Springfield. KENT BROCKMAN is fired after using popular app, TWEETER, to post negative things about how dumb the people of springfield are. meanwhile, HOMER, is not getting along with his new coworker, Gorp dumpledink, voiced by LARRY DAVID, because Gorp is even lazier than him. GORP invites homer over to dinner, where homer is shocked at his huge house, beautiful family, and many lobsters. featuring a flash back to PINCHY

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

In an attempt to attract alt-right viewers, krusty brings back ku Klux clam.

There is then a split within the alt-right between those who prefer the Clam and those who want to stick with Pepe.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Bart creates a web comic with character Mepe the Mog which becomes an internet hit. But after being used by the alt-right to influence the latest mayoral election Bart decides to kill off Mepe.

Meanwhile, Springfield is divided over the colour of Marge's dress, and Homer becomes obsessed with a pop song from Korea called Mangman Style.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Benny Harvey posted:

There is then a split within the alt-right between those who prefer the Clam and those who want to stick with Pepe.

I think you mean "Mepe"

e;fb

EnvyJ
May 4, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

berth ell pup posted:

Is this something I should aware myself of?

cmon must be jokng

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

SEX BURRITO posted:

Bart creates a web comic with character Mepe the Mog which becomes an internet hit. But after being used by the alt-right to influence the latest mayoral election Bart decides to kill off Mepe.

Meanwhile, Springfield is divided over the colour of Marge's dress, and Homer becomes obsessed with a pop song from Korea called Mangman Style.

This is Simpsons timely

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
So what's best point of simpsons?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part One is the pinnacle. Loads of characters involved, fun plot, nearly every joke's a belter and the voice acting was solid. "Who the devil are you?" is literally one of the funniest scenes I can think of and I'm literally smiling to myself recalling it as I type.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ahaha nice I was gonna say the Moe polygraph myself

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

You Only Move Twice

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Homer Badman is mine. Can't believe that I've been laughing at that oxygen tent joke over and over for 20 years now.

"Hey! That's a half/truth!"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
"Sexual powers" is a wonderful phrase :allears:

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Comic book guy is revealed to be an incel. And he sleeps on an oxygen tent in an attempt to give himself sexual powers.

Meanwhile Moe attends a PUA lecture.

Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
Moe married one of the bullies' mom as part of a cult he started.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Eternal sunshine of a scratchless mind
After admitting to having seen the Itch and Scratchy Movie, Bart is taken by Homer to a memory clinic. Dr Marvin Monroe accidentally erases Bart's friendship with Milhouse instead.

After Moe calls in his tab, Barney becomes a dogwalker to the stars.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

e: wrong thread

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Marge gets violently raped by Moe and breaks mentally. Unable to recover she suffercates Maggie and then cuts her wrists.

Discovering the bodies Homer suffers a fatal heart attack and dies. Bart and Lisa are separated by social services and lose contact with each other over the years.

Iggy Pop stars as a hilarious rapping tax accountant.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The entirety of Last exit to Springfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Homer wakes up from the beer explosion coma. Turns out the entire series from that point was all in his mind. Which explains the decline of season after season of what his imagination referred to as "The Bad Simpsons" This was caused by the rapidly dying brain cells. Mostly the ones that helped his sense of humor. Also half of his motor skills never recover. Or maybe they do off-camera between seasons. Who knows!

But you just would not believe how much funnier the show becomes in the next season after he wakes up, and things get back to normal around Evergreen Terrace.