Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:siren:Russell Wilson Bullshit:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
god do I hate Wilsons bullshit.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

seiferguy posted:

Would it surprise you if I told you he was our best offensive linemen?

extremely, yes

that shoulda been a pick, corner had great position

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

Please do not disrespect Mark Hunt, a beautiful man who just wants to not do situps and instead eat good food and stand and bang.

mark hunt rules and his op-ed about steroids in fighting sports is great

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Packers oline never gonna get called for holding huh

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I feel like there might have been some holding there, Chargers OLine.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

I want to hate on my team, but Melvin Ingram really is having himself a day.

He's evolved into an incredibly good player this season. I was really down on the contract they gave him but he's been loving great these first three games.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Lol @ Harlan busting on the ref for calling the wrong number, after saying San Diego a dozen times

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
gently caress all these penalties, jesus christ

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
penalties gonna cost us this game.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Thank God RIvers is having a lovely game.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This is the same comeback that Hopkins kept running.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Rivers is so far off this game.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
loving finally

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
titans beefcake mascot rules a lot

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm the Bengals fan nervously glowering at the camera with a seven-point lead.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
seahawks lose a lineman and a timeout

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I'll be the next to say that I'm enjoying Tony Romo's commentary immensely

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

shiksa posted:

titans beefcake mascot rules a lot

I never knew this guy existed, and I'm so glad he does.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Whoo, there's Houston.

That Rivers run reminded me of my favorite NFL stat. Like did everyone see how slow he was? He hasn't slowed down much, he was always that, um...'fast.' Philip Rivers has rushed for 535 yards in his NFL career.

Dan Marino rushed for 87 over a 17 year career.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

her ribs are literally poking through her flesh

I mean I know on the internet everyone fucks models but c'mon now, there's no muscle there, it's unhealthy

considering I've had to help two separate women through their issues with anorexia and EDs ....

Lack of muscle tone isn't the same thing as being anorexic. The woman is obviously underweight (and that itself isn't a great thing to be, same as being overweight), but that is not at all the same thing as anorexic.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Whoo, there's Houston.

That Rivers run reminded me of my favorite NFL stat. Like did everyone see how slow he was? He hasn't slowed down much, he was always that, um...'fast.' Philip Rivers has rushed for 535 yards in his NFL career.

the 80s and 90s were a different, darker time

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Wut

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Thank god

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
wait theres a new star trek show?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Eltoasto posted:

Please do not disrespect Mark Hunt, a beautiful man who just wants to not do situps and instead eat good food and stand and bang.

One of the most terrifying men in existence, Tonga Fifita, was a pro wrestler who competed under the names Meng and Haku and by no means a big cut guy. He was mostly a really nice guy until you pissed him off, and then....

quote:

In a radio interview, Bill Goldberg said "I guarantee you, the Steiner Brothers and Meng and The Barbarian would have made a huge splash in the MMA world. I don't know of a human being alive that could take out Meng in his prime. I really don't. One story I remember was when it took like 13 guys to get him out of a bar with Ric Flair. He was pepper sprayed and laughed at the cops and broke the cuffs right in front of them. This was a totally different human being."[21]

He left a trail of stories like this in his wake that were never mentioned on air so I assure you it is not bullshit

don't need to be super duper fit to kick someone's rear end

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

axeil posted:

it's on CBS's streaming service

so it's basically DOA

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
good golly rivers has played like trash today. it's almost as hard to watch as when he threw 4 picks against miami last season

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Alaois posted:

so it's basically DOA

I'm so pissed about this.

I guess the first episode airs on television, but why bother.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

axeil posted:

it looks really good too, but it's on CBS streaming or some poo poo because the networks opted for Seth McFarlane's garbage fart-joke space show instead

it'll tank and network TV will see it as cause to not touch a sci-fi show for another ten years.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Alaois posted:

so it's basically DOA

.... drat thats pretty cold

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
haha i love how everyone keeps saying the chargers are in san diego

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they want to use it to launch the service and get people to use it but instead people will, you know, not pay for a loving CBS streaming service and the show will die and i'll be sad

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

axeil posted:

the chargers are in a big pile of POO!

and you can't tell the difference!

because they're poo too!!!!

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
4 tds from Russ and still isn't enough. Seattle D really dropped the ball

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

axeil posted:

I tried to catch myself saying it to start, but gently caress 'em, they don't deserve it. They're San Diego Chargers, it's what they are.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Whoo, there's Houston.

Marino was so fuckin slow. I'm stunned he has one of the lowest sack rates ever.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

One of the most terrifying men in existence, Tonga Fifita, was a pro wrestler who competed under the names Meng and Haku and by no means a big cut guy. He was mostly a really nice guy until you pissed him off, and then....

He left a trail of stories like this in his wake that were never mentioned on air so I assure you it is not bullshit

don't need to be super duper fit to kick someone's rear end

I've met Meng a few times throughout his career and everything about that dude screams that even at his current age he could kick almost anyone's rear end. In his prime he may have been the most legit tough dude in wrestling history

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Offensive lines were a lot better back then too, relative to defensive line talent, than they are nowadays. There's like a dozen different reasons for this, but Marino could get away with being a pure pocket passer.

I don't think he'd be able to do that today. Even Peyton has several hundred rushing yards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Oh jeez Titans be careful

• Locked thread