Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

rovert posted:

Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet on his podcast this week reported that the current plan is to do New Day vs the Usos inside Hell in a Cell.

That's what I was thinking after Tuesday. Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rovert posted:

Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet on his podcast this week reported that the current plan is to do New Day vs the Usos inside Hell in a Cell.

So that's three Heck in a Ceck matches.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

VJeff posted:

So that's three Heck in a Ceck matches.

Just one more and they'll beat last year's record. Maybe we'll get Nattie vs. Who Cares in the Cell too.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait, New Day/Usos, Shane/KO and what... is Nak/Jinder in the cell too? Cuz... like... no-one's gonna buy that as a meaningful stip for Jinder, cuz the Singhs ALWAYS interfere.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Gaz-L posted:

Wait, New Day/Usos, Shane/KO and what... is Nak/Jinder in the cell too? Cuz... like... no-one's gonna buy that as a meaningful stip for Jinder, cuz the Singhs ALWAYS interfere.

"No, this time, really, they won't interfere"

--Smackdown Live Booking Team

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Platypus Farm posted:

"No, this time, really, they won't interfere"

--Smackdown Live Booking Team

How they gonna get in? Door's locked :smug:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Nak will fight them off early then Jinder will beat him clean, swerving everyone

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Chris James 2 posted:

How they gonna get in? Door's locked :smug:

There will be a food delivery in the middle of the match because Jinder needs some vindaloo so they will open the door to let the delivery man in. The delivery man will take off his uniform to reveal BOTH SINGH BROTHERS!!! and then Nakamura will lackadaisically delivery sloppy kinshasas to both of them before he slips on the vindaloo and Jinder pins him for six minutes.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

rovert posted:

First ever HiaC pre-show match.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Strawberry Panda posted:

First ever HiaC pre-show match.
The Hardyz had a cage match versus Edge and Christian on Sunday Night Heat once.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Platypus Farm posted:

There will be a food delivery in the middle of the match because Jinder needs some vindaloo so they will open the door to let the delivery man in. The delivery man will take off his uniform to reveal BOTH SINGH BROTHERS!!! and then Nakamura will lackadaisically delivery sloppy kinshasas to both of them before he slips on the vindaloo and Jinder pins him for six minutes.

This is what it's all leading up to:
https://lparchive.org/Shadow-Hearts-Covenant/Update%20130/

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Odds on Lesnar Braun are now -1530 Brock/+720 Braun, so rip.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Yeah, sorry Braun but we're getting Roman v Brock at Wrestlemania because that's the plan and will always be the plan barring one of those idiots getting injured or murder/suiciding a family member. Brock will be forever champion in 2017.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Odds on Lesnar Braun are now -1530 Brock/+720 Braun, so rip.

WWE shut down the leaks so all odds are now purely guesses.

Have faith in BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNN. All doubters will not gently caress. Haters will be locked into chastity and forced to watch the true believers LIVE ORGY CELEBRATION

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big TLC spoiler from Pro Wrestling Sheet reporter

https://twitter.com/chillhartman/status/912100153682776064

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

Shield reunion lol okay

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

slow build for shield vs john cena, cm punk and hulk hogan

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Man I really dig their olive drab jackets with patches.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lol blowing their wad to absolutely keep Roman a face and sacrificing Rollins and Ambrose AGAIN to push the worst member of the Shield.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

What show did they give away the first Shield triple threat on again? Badd Blood 2014 in Topeka?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

if they really want to boost ticket sales they should maybe not charge $75 (after fees) for upper deck in the corners. Those prices made sense when the PPVs were $50-60 but now they're $10 or free.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

IcePhoenix posted:

if they really want to boost ticket sales they should maybe not charge $75 (after fees) for upper deck in the corners. Those prices made sense when the PPVs were $50-60 but now they're $10 or free.

Maybe they should book a show people can cheer.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Looking forward to much anticipated Shield Reunion six man tag match including Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Im so happy

Im so happy

The fact that it will be bad cannot stop my being happy

It has not yet been ruined

Im so happy

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

projecthalaxy posted:

Im so happy

Im so happy

The fact that it will be bad cannot stop my being happy

It has not yet been ruined

Im so happy

I'm not.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
imagine the dx reunion but worse

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Fiveace Attorney posted:

imagine the dx reunion but worse

The kind of fun one where they were tried to come across as ironically self-aware that they were old now but in fact were just actually old and doing awful dad jokes, or the much crappier rehash of that one a couple years later?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

God, I can see it now. Dean and Seth will act all deferential and subordinate to Roman and everyone will act like that's how it always was. Roman was never a terse bruiser who didn't get a lot of minutes in order to hide his limited toolset, oh no, he was always a ring general who was the heart of the group!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I still currently Believe in the Shield. I never stopped Believing in The Shield yet.

I mean they were one of the two best things ever in wrestling and Eddie Guerrero sure aint coming back

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

projecthalaxy posted:

I still currently Believe in the Shield. I never stopped Believing in The Shield yet.

I mean they were one of the two best things ever in wrestling and Eddie Guerrero sure aint coming back
i loved the shield but it worked because the guys hadnt been established yet, and they came out and kicked peoples asses without talking too much. now they have all been ruined to varying degrees and im sure they can still have great matches together but there is no point in calling them the shield, cause theyre not

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Fiveace Attorney posted:

now they have all been ruined to varying degrees and im sure they can still have great matches together but there is no point in calling them the shield, cause theyre not

There needed to be a reason to bring back The Shield, and the loving Miztourage ain't it. When people were speculating about Joe, Owens and some other recipient of Triple H's patronage forming a stable to rolling over Raw to get revenge for the guy who was taking care of them getting taken out by Rollins, that would have been a threat that merited a Shield Reunion. Now they're doing it for... nothing it would seem.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Sanguinia posted:

There needed to be a reason to bring back The Shield, and the loving Miztourage ain't it. When people were speculating about Joe, Owens and some other recipient of Triple H's patronage forming a stable to rolling over Raw to get revenge for the guy who was taking care of them getting taken out by Rollins, that would have been a threat that merited a Shield Reunion. Now they're doing it for... nothing it would seem.

Send the Bollywood Boys + Jinder to Raw and have them feud with the Shield, send the Miz/Bo/Axemank to Smackdown and let Miz have a billion solid gold feuds with KO/AJ/Nakamura while the Miztourage fight the New Day/Usos/Fashion Police.

Basically ensure I never watch Raw again and make Smackdown better.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm guessing the reason to bring back The Shield will be Braun, Sheamus, and Cesaro. And I'm not gonna lie, if I had to construct a heel faction that necessitates a Shield reunion that'd probably be high on the list of trios I'd pick to do it.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
in 15 years the shield will reunite to lose at wrestlemania in four minutes to a team of one quality indy worker who was the best wrestler in the world circa 2028, one hard-nosed european brawler type with a quirky accent, and yet another anoa'i relative all teamed up and managed by one of stephanie's kids

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
They're not doing it for any other reason than to put Roman Reigns over. It's not because they want to make some kind of monster trio out of it, it's not a new Authority/Evolution stable by Triple H, their forethought in the situation is "We need to make them CHEER for Roman before Wrestlemania!" and this is their plan.

They'll run through a lot of really haphazardly put together trios in the same way that Seth/Dean was put together for no other particular reason to fight nobody in specific.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm guessing the reason to bring back The Shield will be Braun, Sheamus, and Cesaro. And I'm not gonna lie, if I had to construct a heel faction that necessitates a Shield reunion that'd probably be high on the list of trios I'd pick to do it.

I love Shaemus and Cesaro, but there are nowhere near what they need to be to necessitate The Shield because of how long they were made to look like jokes and the fact that neither of them has sniffed main eventer status for nearly a year, plus they lost twice to just Dean and Seth clean, and Braun has lost to Roman clean AND just lost to Brock clean. They may be high on the list, but that's an indictment of the list.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

They're not doing it for any other reason than to put Roman Reigns over. It's not because they want to make some kind of monster trio out of it, it's not a new Authority/Evolution stable by Triple H, their forethought in the situation is "We need to make them CHEER for Roman before Wrestlemania!" and this is their plan.

They'll run through a lot of really haphazardly put together trios in the same way that Seth/Dean was put together for no other particular reason to fight nobody in specific.

This would be much less dumb than what I expect, which is them to fight the Miztourage, Reigns to win the IC title, and then Reigns to finally be ready for Brock motivated by this

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Chris James 2 posted:

This would be much less dumb than what I expect, which is them to fight the Miztourage, Reigns to win the IC title, and then Reigns to finally be ready for Brock motivated by this
You've already put more thought into the future of Roman Reigns from Point A to Point B than Vince McMahon has in this >50 word post

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sheamus and Cesaro will absolutely be involved because it's obvious Seth and Dean aren't done feuding with them yet. Another potential candidate is a returning Joe. This all assumes, btw, that that tweet is actually correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

They're not doing it for any other reason than to put Roman Reigns over.
lol why do they think they created the shield in the first place