Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

And that's why I don't do them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
I dunno man, that looks like a waste of two perfectly good rare rewards to me :v:

Sarcastastic
Mar 9, 2013

It's a kind of magic.
So I got my hands on a bunch of the 75 plat code cards at a local con DE attended. Turns out you can only use one per account (drat) so I have some extra codes. I figured I'd offer them here if people were interested. Also, they have codes for PC, PS4, and Xbone, but I'm not sure if each one can be used on a card. Is it worth posting all 3 codes?

Kryopsis
Jun 30, 2012

Shapes and colours the likes of which I've never seen!

necrobobsledder posted:

Most people don’t notice I have an Excalibur Prime because I usually run with alternative skins and helmets.

On the subject of alternative skins and helmets, did anyone manage to make Saryn Prime look decent? I'm not sure what the appeal of the model is. It looks like somebody took a blow torch to a Barbie doll. This is the best thing I managed so far and I'm really not happy with it.

Sarcastastic posted:

So I got my hands on a bunch of the 75 plat code cards at a local con DE attended. Turns out you can only use one per account (drat) so I have some extra codes. I figured I'd offer them here if people were interested. Also, they have codes for PC, PS4, and Xbone, but I'm not sure if each one can be used on a card. Is it worth posting all 3 codes?

I would love one of these, actually!

Kryopsis fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Sep 25, 2017

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I mean, who wouldn't? (PS4 please!)

Sarcastastic
Mar 9, 2013

It's a kind of magic.
Alrighty, let's hope my formatting holds out:

PC Codes:
0101-6FAA-CF92-AFEA Taken?
DC7F-2AC1-237A-C25B
482C-A8EF-5AB3-095D

PS Codes:
2224-10BD-EC66-930C
E51B-8F2B-DF64-8D66
6D43-EC0D-B56C-E907
4546-8F32-DC7B-5B8E

ECK BAWK Codes:
63AF-EA93-7BAD-2557
DC3E-CA85-CEDA-360B
3BB3-2B24-FF30-22C0
8265-C972-7712-4BEB

(figured just posting em would be easier, take as you need, possibly lemme know so I can mark off ones that are taken, or not, s'all good by me, just hope they get a good home)

Sarcastastic fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 25, 2017

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
took DC7F-2AC1-237A-C25B.

Mirrors
Oct 25, 2007
Heck yes I'm terrible at this and need more slots for stuff. Pc if you have any!

Eirgen
Jan 29, 2010
PS codes->
4546-8F32-DC7B-5B8E redeemed. thanks!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

PC: 482C-A8EF-5AB3-095D Took it, thank you so much!

If you're on PC and ever need some junk I've got I'll hook you up.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Boo all the PC codes are gone thanks anyway!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I took
E515 from PS4

Sarcastastic
Mar 9, 2013

It's a kind of magic.

Night10194 posted:

PC: 482C-A8EF-5AB3-095D Took it, thank you so much!

If you're on PC and ever need some junk I've got I'll hook you up.

Well, if any goon happens to have a spare Chilling Reload or Mag Prime Neuroptics (friend helped me get it tonight, turned out I had the relics), I won't say no, but for the most part, I'm just a Goon looking out for other Goons. (Or Nyx Prime chassis and Braton stock)

Sarcastastic fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Sep 25, 2017

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Sarcastastic posted:

Well, if any goon happens to have a spare Chilling Reload or Mag Prime Neuroptics, I won't say no, but for the most part, I'm just a Goon looking out for other Goons. (Or Nyx Prime chassis)

I think I've got a spare of both. My IGN is the same as my forums name, though I'm not on as often since school started back up.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Saryn fashionframe? Saryn fashionframe

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Yeah looks like 0101-6FAA-CF92-AFEA for PC has been redeemed.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

So I decided I wanted to try doing a fashionframe where the armor really pops out and doesn't just texture the warframe. So I made a fusion moa couture.

As for Saryn, this is cheating since it uses Orphid, but

This is more normally what she looks like when I use her

Good coordination between the armor and the syandana.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I'm checking this game out. I first checked this out years ago and only really played for a few hours. Unfortunately that means I'm still locked into the Loki frame and can't go with Excalibur. Is it worth remaking my account? Or is Loki actuallygood.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Loki is a great frame, and it wouldn't be too hard to get Excalibur (or just about anything else) together if you're in clan.

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Atoramos posted:

I'm checking this game out. I first checked this out years ago and only really played for a few hours. Unfortunately that means I'm still locked into the Loki frame and can't go with Excalibur. Is it worth remaking my account? Or is Loki actuallygood.

Loki is super broken because the AI can't shoot at what it can't see.
Also he's good at spy and rescue missions.

e: and he has the best (ugliest) hats

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Saryn Prime looks fine, it's supposed to be weird looking. I have Excalibur Prime but I usually roll with the Hayden Tenno skin because it looks rad.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Atoramos posted:

You've come to The Correct Game for Dance Magic.

Loki is great, but not exactly a direct combat frame. Fortunately, guns.

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Curse you, timezones!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Atoramos posted:

Join the clan and get some goons to farm the Venus boss for Rhino. Now you have a stealth frame and a combat frame.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Atoramos posted:

The problem with Loki is that if you only have crap weapons, he's pretty useless. Excal is recommended because he needs very little mod investment to be useful in a session. But since you already dipped your feet, just ask help to get Rhino. Excal is not necessary for the long run but Loki is.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

Good thing about loki is that people should be able to toss him energy siphon and some duration/efficiency mods :v:

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

Someone toss that man an irradiating disarm.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

DoombatINC posted:

Loki is a great frame, and it wouldn't be too hard to get Excalibur (or just about anything else) together if you're in clan.

Uhh Excalibur is totally poo poo to farm for now so it would be worth remaking f you.only have an hour in or something. Like 4 or more hours for him now.

NORTH-HALL
Jan 15, 2005
"Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him!"

Sarcastastic posted:

ECK BAWK Codes:
3BB3-2B24-FF30-22C0

Claimed this. Thanks so much for the needed slots!

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Quick question: Are the Plains of Eidolon going to be accessible to someone who stopped playing before hitting 5 Mastery? Are the enemies going to be a level I can fight against or is it all super high endgame level stuff?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Daytime is supposed to be early to mid-game level content, while nighttime is endgame content and Shadow of the Colossus style boss battles

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Yeah the plains are gonna be one of the first things available to a player.

And on that subject they said no plains this week and no dev stream. They will have something to say about the date early next week.

sepia
Apr 15, 2005
bleach then tone
@Dodkalm, my client is getting constant error 10054s and I can\t seem to connect to anything

gnnh grr

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Roman posted:

Quick question: Are the Plains of Eidolon going to be accessible to someone who stopped playing before hitting 5 Mastery? Are the enemies going to be a level I can fight against or is it all super high endgame level stuff?

The difficulty level scales by time of day and how far away from town you are, so it's intended for players of mostly any level.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Hey, uh, how do I use one of those ps4 codes? The sony system is 12 digits, not 16.
Edit: Nevermind! Needed to dig some more on their site. Took: 6D43-EC0D-B56C-E907. Thanks buddy!

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0ynBZg5pU

At least they're consistent in [de]lays.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

The difficulty level scales by time of day and how far away from town you are, so it's intended for players of mostly any level.
Why does this sound like Westworld to me?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
When are we getting pet moas?

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

When are we getting pet moas?

At bare minimum some kind of hosed up corpus cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

turn off the TV posted:

Ah interesting sounds a lot like the gw2 expansion. I just hope they don't copy the heavily scripted open-world events with branching paths based on failure or success and player choice gw2 had. It sounded and seemed really cool in theory - butin practice there were drops and achievements locked behind certain choices, so if the majority of people in the zone wanted/needed something else whoops too bad, try doing the chain again and maybe you'll get the fight with the chance of drop you needed. Folks would also abandon the zone if you didn't run what they needed or it looked like a quest chain was about to fail, so there was a chance you'd be short the bodies needed to even finish.

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Sep 26, 2017