Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

And yet women throughout history have been hosed so much the population is out of control.

Really makes u think

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I bet he would freak out to discover that the thing he wants to stick in women is actually an external pee hole. Like a giant prolapse that he pees out of shamelessly.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah but peepee is clean

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I bet he would freak out to discover that the thing he wants to stick in women is actually an external pee hole. Like a giant prolapse that he pees out of shamelessly.

And don't forget, the testes are a literal prolapse, developing in the abdomen before being shoved out the inguinal canal.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i want to say me thinks the lady doth protest to much but i don't think he wants to get hosed by someone whos dick is only 1 inch away from their anus

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

this looks like something out of an adam sandler movie

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rodbeard posted:

I wasn't offended. Steven King just goes on too many tangents about stupid bullshit.

It wasn't a loving tangent, it was literally the second scene in the book, idiot.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

SomeJazzyRat posted:

If he ever does end up in a long-term relationship the first time he sees poo poo get into her vagina he'll probably pass out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Randaconda posted:

It wasn't a loving tangent, it was literally the second scene in the book, idiot.
He is an idiot. Just noting that there is some communal consensus on this matter.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Randaconda posted:

It is a tangent though, people pick up It to read about a scary clown! Anything else is a waste of time :saddowns:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sunken fleet posted:

It is a tangent though, people pick up It to read about a scary clown! Anything else is a waste of time :saddowns:

How can a clown be scary if he doesn't do anything, something has to happen along the way

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
No it's a fictional history of Bangor, Maine and how hosed up it could be under the surface. Derry is very transparently Bangor (where King grew up), down to the water tower and lovely plastic Paul Bunyan statue, and the gay man's death at the hands of local youth really happened (minus killer clown) and was one of King's inspirations for It

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

PCOS Bill posted:

How can a clown be scary if he doesn't do anything, something has to happen along the way

Clowns aren't scary anyway, should have been a story about Baba Yaga terrorising a bunch of children in a small American town. Nothing scarier than an old woman flying around in a mortar,

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Death literally doesn't do anything and a lot of people are scared of death :shrug:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Jerry Cotton posted:

Death literally doesn't do anything and a lot of people are scared of death :shrug:

I dunno, if a skeleton came at me with a scythe I would be loving terrified. How's he moving, he's just bones. Get out of here skeleton.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nuebot posted:

I dunno, if a skeleton came at me with a scythe I would be loving terrified. How's he moving, he's just bones. Get out of here skeleton.

You think death is a loving joke Nuebot?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Nuebot posted:

It turns out that the skeleton was inside of you the whole time!

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Iron Crowned posted:

It turns out that the skeleton was inside of you the whole time!

What if that's where Death gets his skeleton!?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

hackbunny posted:

No it's a fictional history of Bangor, Maine and how hosed up it could be under the surface. Derry is very transparently Bangor (where King grew up), down to the water tower and lovely plastic Paul Bunyan statue, and the gay man's death at the hands of local youth really happened (minus killer clown) and was one of King's inspirations for It

King's works tend to be about Maine in general. He really loving hates Maine.

I don't really blame him.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Slime posted:

King's works tend to be about Maine in general. He really loving hates Maine.

I don't really blame him.

No he doesn't, he's in love with Maine

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, if Maine were a girl King would be pulling her pigtails and hiding her pencils.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

shuit the gently caress up about stephen king you loving clowns

you loving idiots

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Remix of "Video Killed the Radio Star" looking ...interesting.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

text me a vag pic posted:

shuit the gently caress up about stephen king you loving clowns

Yes, this.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cash crab posted:

Yes, this.

Tell them to stop oppressing my clown culture

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Randaconda posted:

Tell them to stop oppressing my clown culture

Surely you jest.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cash Crab, your own OP says not to argue over whether something is AUG so why do you keep coming in to tell us something isn't AUG enough to discuss, and not probating people saying not to discuss things that we find AUG?

I know you're probably going to probate me for trying to discuss something with you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Go on cash crab, prove him right. It will make everyone involved happy.

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I think I know that guy with the beard. He looks like someone who worked at Radio Shack with me years ago. He was convinced a wwe diva was in love with him, via Twitter

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

UWBW posted:

He was convinced a wwe diva was in love with him, via Twitter

This is a little bit adorable

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Was it Chyna? Was Chyna in love with him?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Benny Harvey posted:

Yeah but peepee is clean

Um, what? Source your quotes.

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013

BAMF!

This one is from a music video that kinda mocks awkward family photography trends.

Matt and Kim-Let's Go

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PCOS Bill posted:

Cash Crab, your own OP says not to argue over whether something is AUG so why do you keep coming in to tell us something isn't AUG enough to discuss, and not probating people saying not to discuss things that we find AUG?

I know you're probably going to probate me for trying to discuss something with you

Good question, but you don't have to be snarky about it. I am coming in to tell people to stop engaging in a pointless derail about their Opinions™ on It. You're being willfully obtuse and I think you're aware of it.

Anyway, I'm at work and can't probate you at the moment personally. I am going to ask that people start posting some content, through, or I'll assume the thread is done.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Go on cash crab, prove him right. It will make everyone involved happy.

Content like this, for example. I hate that there's an entire genre of naked family photos. Where's that weird knitted naked family? Y'all know what I'm on about.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Content like this, for example. I hate that there's an entire genre of naked family photos. Where's that weird knitted naked family? Y'all know what I'm on about.

:nws:https://imgur.com/GxsUFtu:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

Not quit as molesty, but I think the kids are suffering in their own way here:

• Locked thread