Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Benny Harvey posted:

Can you get pizza crunches in Seattle?

I normally just call them hipsters but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Benny Harvey posted:

Can you get pizza crunches in Seattle?

I don't know what that is but it sounds like pizza cope. We have an insane amount of overprices hipster artisanal pizza places some of which are actually really good.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

A pizza crunch is a battered pizza.

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

Benny Harvey posted:

A pizza crunch is a battered pizza.

benny I think I have discovered why you are fat

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If you add "supper" to the end of it that means you get a pile of chips with.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

china bot posted:

So here me out I read an article and now I'm thinking, if you look at females today, you see they're nothing like the men of the homo species, our human ancestors. The earliest Human fossils are men. Female fossils don't come til much later. 

Now what it seems to be is the what we now think of as the 'Human female' was actually evolved like a virus. Virus's invade other cells and turn them into copies of themselves by making them take on their genetic code. So early on in human evolution is it not possible that females were originally some other species, and just hijacked humanity genetically? 
That happened with mitochondria, those are organs in a cell but they used to be there own species of bacteria. Then they infested cells and now all everyone's cell's today has them. That's how they took advantage of nature's system to survive. The female, being of inferior quality has no option but to rely on men for it's survival. We see this in modern society. Whjy not in Nature too. Females were a parasitic species closer to virus's and bacteria hopeless to survive naturally. This species needed to use another and ride along on it. 

Hell you even see it in religion. In the bible Woman wasn't really that but just inferior Man, God made the female from a bone of the Male. The male came first then was manipulated to spawn the female. There are many examples like this. 
I'm no scientist but I bet if you tested it you'd find proof. Women were only able to survive this long by using men for resources and for their genes. Men of the human species were the perfect host-- strong, fit, enduring. Little do we know we have been carrying along the evolutionary hitchhiker that is females for thousands of years. 
This, explains why they only mate with 10% of guys. Guy's aren't even from their species so if they're gonna gently caress another species it has to be men who benefit them. Thusly they choose, through deep prehistoric instinct, the human individuals who most remind them of those early males their ancestors attached to, thereby saving them from extinction. The males back when being a man was a badge of honor and strength, who in the human race still preserves manhood? …It ain't us incels that I can tell you. 

So that's my theory think what you will. But to my human brethren I would say, Cast off the parasite, there is nothing to lose but your pain. It has done nothing for us, only for itself. It will lech the blood from your body and the money from your hard work. We can no longer be slaves to an inferior race. 

I am still slowly catching up to this thread (about 50 pages to go), but as a biologist, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

For all their posturing about being smart, they are amazing idiots.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

incel posted:

When Chad walks into a party

Incel posts a Chad pic = it's actually about a fantasy of being eyed up by underage girls.

Mr Enderby
Mar 28, 2015

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/25/trump-travel-ban-extended-to-blocks-on-north-korea-and-venezuela

Bad luck chads.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

That looks like a twink, not a Chad

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

nerd plus rage posted:

benny I think I have discovered why you are fat

Lol I only got fat after I moved abroad.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Stop being fat

Studies show that being fat "sucks"

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Preaching to the choir man.

Though in all honesty it hasn't made much difference to my life either way cause of brain problems.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Have you tried LSD?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
incels are so mad about people leaving their hate group

quote:

It's pathetic how Bluepilled Incels become after they leave Inceldom
u/Lookismisreal
I find it extremely enraging that a femoid is enough for some incels to reject and forget about the Blackpill completely and accept the Bluepill. Why would anyone give femoids so much power? Don't you understand that that's what they want? They want to manipulate you and show you a charade of affection on how they care about you, only to soon after control you and make you their personal little slaves in which they would make you do stuff for them. That's how loving deceptive femoid cunts are.

Also, it's very infuriating to see how these "former incels" think that their girlfriends are much different than the rest of the femoid population -- which is utter loving horseshit in the highest order. All femoids are the same. There are no "good or nice" bitches. Anyone who thinks that there are good femoids out there is an ignorant idiot who clearly has fallen to the Bluepilled teachings. Time to repent and embrace the blackpill before it's too late.

Last but not least, these incels may have left inceldom, but it's only temporarily. Femoids don't care about men, especially ugly subhumans like us. Its only a matter of time before the cum dumpsters cheat on them. Hopefully they are ready for that.

The comments that follow are all about how incels who leave weren't pure enough

this shits beginning to sound like a cult

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

My Linux Rig posted:

incels are so mad about people leaving their hate group

The comments that follow are all about how incels who leave weren't pure enough

this shits beginning to sound like a cult

beginning to?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Perennial forum sad sack Benny Harvey dragging his multiple en threads into the cold light of GBS again, for the 100th time I see

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Fartbox posted:

Have you tried LSD?

No, and I don't think I want to. Tried shrooms a couple times back when they were legal and head shops sold them. They were fun and gave me the giggles but that was it.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Fun and giggles sounds like a good time tbh

If you're sad and you think your friends suck and you're too fat and lazy to live for others you can always start living only for yourself. Start taking a bunch of drugs and go do some crazy poo poo

You can read more in my book that is coming out this winter

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Captain Yossarian posted:

Perennial forum sad sack Benny Harvey dragging his multiple en threads into the cold light of GBS again, for the 100th time I see

Every time this thread gets gassed it's because the incel starts to come from inside the thread.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
i wonder if we could convince them that posting on r/incels is cope 🤔

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Reminder that the Average Roastie spent this Past Weekend being Cummed on by at LEAST 2 Other Men

Now multiple this weekend by just about every weekend of the year (Maybe missed a couple due to sickness) or whatever), then multiple that from the age of 16 to the age of 30.

By my calculations, the average Roastie is cummed on by approximately 1400 (2 a week x 50 weekends x 14 years) men in her lifetime before she settles for her betabux that she swears she loves! Oh and this is only counting weekends

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

And here I thought autistics were good at math

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

lazorexplosion posted:

Reminder that the Average Roastie spent this Past Weekend being Cummed on by at LEAST 2 Other Men

Now multiple this weekend by just about every weekend of the year (Maybe missed a couple due to sickness) or whatever), then multiple that from the age of 16 to the age of 30.

By my calculations, the average Roastie is cummed on by approximately 1400 (2 a week x 50 weekends x 14 years) men in her lifetime before she settles for her betabux that she swears she loves! Oh and this is only counting weekends

Rofl I've never met anyone with 3 digit numbers of past sexual partners, never mind 4

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

are the incels happy that Trump added Chad to the travel ban?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I've met dudes pushing 500+ partners (allegedly...) and they were not handsome at all! Just very confident and had low standards.

I've never heard of a woman having such high numbers outside of the internet. Truth be told, most people just don't gently caress strangers that often.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My Linux Rig posted:

Rofl I've never met anyone with 3 digit numbers of past sexual partners, never mind 4

I met a dude who claimed a 3 digit number of sex partners.He had family wealth so he didnt have to work to afford his gyms, nightclub, and cocaine lifestyle and really its the last one that makes me think he actually could have hit that number.

Have incels considered becoming coke fiends?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Barudak posted:

I met a dude who claimed a 3 digit number of sex partners.He had family wealth so he didnt have to work to afford his gyms, nightclub, and cocaine lifestyle and really its the last one that makes me think he actually could have hit that number.

Have incels considered becoming coke fiends?

Yeah that one I would believe 3 digits from, mostly cause of the drugs

Also; an incel shares an all too common tale of the poor incel being rejected at the store

quote:

Life As An Incel: How Normies See You (done as a scene)
u/Nyghtshroude
The scene is a grocery store, Chad, Stacy, Norman and Melvin Incel are all buying their items. Melvin is approaching the till

Stacy: “OMG, I hope that ugly guy doesn’t come near me! He’s getting into the same line as me, OMG he’s breathing the same air! Maybe if he just doesn’t talk to me then I will be safe.”

Chad Van Cock: “ Protein powder and condoms are getting expensive. Not every man can be me, the good looking strong guy who gets so many chicks.”

“ That’s a nice bracelet you are wearing” said Melvin to Stacy. Melvin knew she was out of his league but he read some pick up artist bull poo poo on the weekend and is trying to develop “game”. He thought he would start small and try to talk to women using the methods he learned.

“Get away from me creep OMG!” Stacy recoiled and shrieked at the idea of this ugly guy actually trying to approach her. Norman Cucksworth soon appeared, in typical white knight style.

“Get out of here man. Leave.” Norman firmly stands his ground for the good and honour of Stacy because he has been raised to defend her at all times. At some level he respects what Melvin has done because it feeds the other beliefs he has about women in how they are attracted to men with confidence and “game”. However cognitive dissonance as a concept eludes him.

Melvin leaves the store without buying any of his items. He was just trying to practice social skills he learned from an internet site claiming to help him get women.

Chad approaches the till. Stacy sees him and her eyes widen. She is instantly turned on by his muscles, height and strong masculine face.

Melvin had no chance with her. He wasn’t genetically blessed. No amount of pick up artist techniques, better clothing could help him. He even started to lift and became incredibly ripped. He went out to a club and got no attention from women because his face and height of under 6 ft were always going to lower his value sexually. Norman, Stacy and even Chad are never truly aware of how much bull poo poo goes on and the lies told about people, women and society because they have benefited from them. They can’t imagine a life where someone like Melvin can struggle because they are victims of the just world fallacy as well of years more of positive experiences especially socially that helps shape them into the people they are today. The ones they experience in their teens especially help them because that’s when personality is formed for the most part.

While an exaggeration, this story still has truth.

The End.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Chad Van Cock

Norman Cucksworth 

Brooks Cracktackle

Cherry Venus

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Palpek posted:

Incel posts a Chad pic = it's actually about a fantasy of being eyed up by underage girls.

Mr. Efron is 5'8. He should be a heightcel.

They can't even keep their own mythology consistent

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

My Linux Rig posted:

Also; an incel shares an all too common tale of the poor incel being rejected at the store

quote:

However cognitive dissonance as a concept eludes him.

Really? Like, really really?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

fruit on the bottom posted:

Mr. Efron is 5'8. He should be a heightcel.

They can't even keep their own mythology consistent

It's always amazing to me how these guys always have some kind of categorized platonic ideal of a person's attractiveness, and yet a good portion of celebrities considered hot by the mainstream have a lot of "imperfections" that don't really fit this. These are qualities that make a person stand out and make them more memorable (which as actors and stars is especially beneficial).

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

well why not posted:

I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I've met dudes pushing 500+ partners (allegedly...) and they were not handsome at all! Just very confident and had low standards.

I've never heard of a woman having such high numbers outside of the internet. Truth be told, most people just don't gently caress strangers that often.

I think their real secret is lying tbh (and not because they weren't handsome).

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You shall not slander the Cucksworth name again, Melvin Cargoshorts.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

lazorexplosion posted:

Obviously this is untrue based on sheer ridiculousness. But it can also be disproved via the birth rate. Birth control of every type has a certain % failure rate, so every woman were having sex with multiple men every weekend, the birth rate would be astronomically high. Many women would be having a baby every few years from the time of puberty on. There is no way this could happen and the birth rate remain at less than 2 children average per woman because abortion statistics are also widely available, and clearly the number of abortions would not outweigh the number of children conceived with this calculation.

I don't know why I bother to think of logical responses to this

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Birth control failure rates aren't measured per incident of sex, they're measured per year. Also I hate to tell you but many couples have sex twice a week.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I was only around the dude briefly (ex's sister 'knew' him casually) and honestly he seemed like a total hound. No doubt he'd have any qualms about lying to impress people or get with women. I doubt the 500+ number, but triple digits definitely seem reasonable from the way he acted.

Dude's phone was blowing up CONSTANTLY and this was pre-tinder days. So interesting how reality does not resemble incel fantasies at all. I'm obsessed with seeing how far off from reality these dudes are.

One of the poon hound buddies would probably be one of the better looking people I've ever seen and he had a nice, longterm gf since high school. No sleeping around at all.

It's almost as if incels... are dumb and transfixed on anxiety and stereotypes.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Anne Whateley posted:

Birth control failure rates aren't measured per incident of sex, they're measured per year. Also I hate to tell you but many couples have sex twice a week.

Ah so incels are right after all!

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

To be fair it said cummed on, not cummed in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

well why not posted:

It's almost as if incels... are dumb and transfixed on anxiety and stereotypes.

Nuh uh! They're smart. They watch Rick and Morty. Only smart people consume media with science jokes.

• Locked thread