Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Years from now, future republicans will swear that Trump was never a member of the republican party.

edit: poo poo, new page

the_steve fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Sep 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

the_steve posted:

Years from now, future republicans will swear that Trump was never a member of the republican party.

:effort:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

the_steve posted:

They did it with Bush, so yeah.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Pakled posted:

Called it.

You are smart, after all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quick, raise those corporate taxes to keep the US economy from si-

Cat Mattress posted:

Corporate taxes need to be raised if you want the United States of Ship's economy to move forward; AGC.

I'm slower than that ship :smith:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Taxes need to be raised for the economy to go forward, AGC

edit: gently caress.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Taxes need to be raised for the economy to go forward, AGC

edit: gently caress.

Korner Kelly: ShipREKT

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Vib Rib posted:

Four days ago: "I have to accept my position: You can be a republican and not like Trump"
Now: "Trump is literally not a republican president, somehow."

I predict this to be a very popular position in the future if Trump is forced to resign over the Russian scandal.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Korner Kelly: ShipREKT

There should be a :goonsay:, except it's Korner Kelly.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Drunkboxer posted:

They did it with Bush, so yeah.

It's amazing that Bush ever got elected as a Republican when not a single conservative supported him.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
He never got a chance when obama ignored 9/11 and did an invasion into iraq. I mean Bush never got his day before evil Obama stole his presidency.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Linking just in case since it's NSFW

I didn't see it posted in the past several pages.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Looks like Delonas scrubbed the Mexico Hooters cartoon from his site. Still up on Cagle, though.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Need a safe space, baby?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

"If I say sheep, you have in your mind a particular sheep that will be different than the one I imagine, communication is a lie. We can only transfer ideas to other brains with a lot of effort and time. People dont talk to each another, ideas talk to each another in a darwinian battlefield. Communication is only possible because ideas are extremelly contagious after 100.000 years of evolution. Wen a idea infect a host, it change the host and cant be removed, you can only destroy the host. Ideas are highly territorial and xenophobic and hate new foreign ideas."

--Zelda, (drunk)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This reads like a Kelly comic.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

That poor (white) NFL fan, having to deal with politics. :qq:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Ularg posted:

This reads like a Kelly comic.

Border Branco: "Knee-grows!" :bahgawd:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Whenever someone complains about they don't want "politics" being injected into something, what they really mean is that they don't want politics they disagree with injected into it. They're almost always fine with athletes or actors or musicians expressing opinions if they're the "right kind" of opinions. Branco probably loved Tim Tebow.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

who gives a gently caress, stig

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Trogdos! posted:

I don't think the Ravens are trying to market to Eagles fans :confused:

why did he single out the Ravens specifically anyway

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Trogdos! posted:

Meanwhile in reality-land:

Trump's Mostly False claim that NFL ratings are 'way down

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/sep/24/donald-trump/trumps-mostly-false-claim-nfl-ratings-are-way-down/

Trump said "NFL attendance and ratings are WAY DOWN. Boring games yes, but many stay away because they love our country."

Ratings were down 8 percent in 2016, but experts said the drop was modest and in line with general ratings for the sports industry. The NFL remains the most watched televised sports event in the United States.

Ratings in 2017 so far suggest a similar year-on-year drop, but experts say it’s too early to tell, and external factors like Hurricane Irma, which coincided with the season’s first week, may help explain the drop.

NFL game attendance dropped slightly from 2016 to 2017, and rose from 2015 to 2016.

As for political motivation, there’s little evidence to suggest people are boycotting the NFL. Most of the professional sports franchises are dealing with declines in popularity.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

VideoGameVet posted:

Meanwhile in reality-land:

Trump's Mostly False claim that NFL ratings are 'way down

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/sep/24/donald-trump/trumps-mostly-false-claim-nfl-ratings-are-way-down/

Trump said "NFL attendance and ratings are WAY DOWN. Boring games yes, but many stay away because they love our country."

Ratings were down 8 percent in 2016, but experts said the drop was modest and in line with general ratings for the sports industry. The NFL remains the most watched televised sports event in the United States.

Ratings in 2017 so far suggest a similar year-on-year drop, but experts say it’s too early to tell, and external factors like Hurricane Irma, which coincided with the season’s first week, may help explain the drop.

NFL game attendance dropped slightly from 2016 to 2017, and rose from 2015 to 2016.

As for political motivation, there’s little evidence to suggest people are boycotting the NFL. Most of the professional sports franchises are dealing with declines in popularity.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

It's better than that.

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/912322485529563137

I guess this is the Trump Bump everyone's been telling us about, right?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

loquacius posted:

I don't think the Ravens are trying to market to Eagles fans :confused:

why did he single out the Ravens specifically anyway

Stiglich lives in Philly. When he isn't fellating Trump he's the Eric Allie of Philadelphia but replace Madigan with Mayor Kenney.

Edit: I'm assuming he picked the Ravens because they were the first team to play yesterday, early game in London and all.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

omg abortion Obama really sells it

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Trogdos! posted:

Look at the faces of the black guys vs the white guy.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Trogdos! posted:

As an Eagles fan, you can just gently caress the hell off my team, Stiglich.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The average politician is probably annoyed that sport people are more famous than them. Is only they normally can't measure that so they can ignore it.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Didn't know Jim James played for the Ravens.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trogdos! posted:

A bunch of the Eagles kneeled too you numbskull gently caress.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

A bunch of the Eagles kneeled too you numbskull gently caress.

Also the ratings were up this weekend lol.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/912364250865291264

https://twitter.com/SuperSpacedad/status/912379991635013632

Branco is really low-hanging fruit but thumbleg/dickleg is just irresistible to mock.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Selachian posted:

North-of-the-Border Branco: "Knee-grows!" :bahgawd:
Can't have anyone thinking he's one of those, now can we?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Pressure people with peaceful protest.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Redcaps having their heads crushed by professional athletes is totally something I'd watch.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Yes, Branco, the white male sportsball watcher is the truly oppressed one here. How dare those players do that to him! Remind him that systemic racism exists!

SO rude and inconsiderate. :nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

quote:

The Virgin China / The Chad THAAD etc. etc.

• Locked thread