Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

The Skeleton King posted:

When will doxxing become a criminal offense? It's a serious problem in modern society.

popular streamers are probably going to have to get shot by the police several times while getting swatted before anybody with an ounce of power starts to give a poo poo about it. So basically as soon as there are popular black twitch streamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Oscar Wild posted:

The Russians did this highly effectively with Chechen rebels in a theatre. It went well, by trumpian standards.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Sad thing is that the idea would have worked out much better if the rescue people were told to lay people on their sides. Still not a great idea.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
My bitchbaby uncle posted this today to our fantasy league:

Subject: I am out

To everyone; I will no longer participate in anything to do with the NFL. I cannot support anything that disrespects our flag or Country. I hope some day that entertainers will stop using the last few things that keep all of us together as a nation to further their agenda. Maybe some day I can come back and enjoy the game again but as of right now I cannot. I will no longer adjust my team or have anything to do with this league. I am not asking any of you to feel the way I do I am only asking that you respect my decision. You may keep my money and do as you wish with it. Good luck to all and thanks

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The problem with doxxing is figuring out what constitutes doxxing because lots of people out there just have their info all over the internet free for anybody to see and it's not a problem until people start using that information tattle on them to their boss about their furry vore fetish or political beliefs or whatever.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Donate his money to the NAACP

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

popular streamers are probably going to have to get shot by the police several times while getting swatted before anybody with an ounce of power starts to give a poo poo about it. So basically as soon as there are popular black twitch streamers

I was thinking more about people who were falsely accused of committing crimes because some retard on the internet saw a guy that looked like them in some grainy security footage on the news.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nocheez posted:

To everyone; I will no longer participate in anything to do with the NFL. I cannot support anything that disrespects our flag or Country. I hope some day that entertainers will stop using the last few things that keep all of us together as a nation to further their agenda. Maybe some day I can come back and enjoy the game again but as of right now I cannot. I will no longer adjust my team or have anything to do with this league. I am not asking any of you to feel the way I do I am only asking that you respect my decision. You may keep my money and do as you wish with it. Good luck to all and thanks

lmao... "The actions of a few have ruined pretend football for me. The world will never have the chance to know what football would be like if I ran it now"

Use his money to buy a flag and then burn it.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Nocheez posted:

Just reply with "lol"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Nocheez posted:

Your uncle® is a fair weather patriot

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

mono posted:

Just reply with "lol"

For reals. Do this.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I already had it out with my brother who bitched about it first, then tried to play the "sports is supposed to be free of politics" card. He shut up real quick when I pointed out that it was him who brought it up in the chat first.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Nocheez posted:

Subject: Get in

Body: Goatse

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Sports is supposed to be free of politics, now rise for the national anthem sung by the marine ceremonial guards and watch above for the flyover of a fleet of A-10 tank killers during the halftime show, presented by GoArmy.com

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Ports are supposed to be free of politics. Bring cargo, not agendas

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

haljordan posted:

Donate his money to the NAACP

Also tubgirl him

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was going to ask why politics was so free from sports then, but then I remembered the baseball game they were playing when that one guy got his entire dick and balls shot off and his rear end in a top hat ripped open and his poop came out when he got shot

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Big Beef City posted:

I was going to ask why politics was so free from sports then, but then I remembered the baseball game they were playing when that one guy got his entire dick and balls shot off and his rear end in a top hat ripped open and his poop came out when he got shot

What?

I mean I know some guy shot some Republicans but what's this about the poopy butt?

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

What?

I mean I know some guy shot some Republicans but what's this about the poopy butt?

I want to hear about the poopy butt

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/912430353893249025

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
That's the first time he's lost sleep after someone's protest.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Irradiation posted:

Goddamn

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Can you imagine what it's like to care what a Giant Orange Retard thinks of you?

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Irradiation posted:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Irradiation posted:

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Lol this "Christian nation" losing its poo poo because a few people refuse to commit blatant idolatry lmao.

Big Ben raped all those women but THIS keeps you up at night? :hmbol: burn the world

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

What?

some of the bullets fired by noted hero james hodgkinson entered steve scalise's rear end, at which point they shattered his pelvis, the bone shards of which ricocheted throughout his hips and pulverized his dick+balls, and also made him poop uncontrollably all the time

Irradiation posted:

:popeye:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/912426719402971138

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Irradiation posted:

omg

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/BigStick2013/status/912287538144047105
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/912320425119633409

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Love to burn 100 dollar memorabilia and like 500 dollars worth of tickets to own libs

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol

"As you will recall, these laws were created after one Hillary Clinton left her position at the State department..."

Velvet Elvis
Jul 1, 2007

That'll show 'em!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lmfao trumpcare is taking another poo poo. These people could not possibly look more incompetent, until they try it again.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

old beast lunatic posted:

lmfao trumpcare is taking another poo poo. These people could not possibly look more incompetent, until they try it again.

Aren't more republicans AGAINST it than the first few tries now?

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
I genuinely hope that Trump keeps ruining things his maga chud base enjoy until there is nothing left in their empty retard lives other than Trump.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The whole football thing seems like some red meat to throw to his base while the healthcare bill fails again and PR starves.

I mean lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Do not ask which creature screams in the night.
Do not question who waits for you in the shadow.
It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow.
I am Trump and you are the puppet that dances to my tune.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Love to burn 100 dollar memorabilia and like 500 dollars worth of tickets to own libs

Check and mate

*nfl already received their money, and people will likely buy all their poo poo back when they calm down*

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

akiyba posted:

I genuinely hope that Trump keeps ruining things his maga chud base enjoy until there is nothing left in their empty retard lives other than Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912443217227976704