Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Someone isn't supporting our troops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

No Butt Stuff posted:

Never would have happened if you had a gun

Saying this in GBS got me my first and only ban :allears:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Blitz7x posted:

Saying this in GBS got me my first and only ban :allears:

Yeah but you said it about someone who was complaining they didn't get laid

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Every walk I go on I get decked out like a tactiqueer and no one messes with me or my body pillow girlfriend

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

Walk with an m4 on your back

FN P90 is how I shoot homeless the best in Rainbow Six.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
If we start a militia we can do all this and more

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Call me Jeanshorts ayl Divorceddad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

If we start a militia we can do all this and more

everything I know about being in a militia is from playing PUBG so I'll spend 18 minutes looting houses and trying on clothes and trying to figure out how to attach mods to my guns and then get shot as I run across an open field

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Perfect fit for the national guard

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
What is PUBG? I've seen it mentioned here and in other threads but I have no idea what it is

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

What is PUBG? I've seen it mentioned here and in other threads but I have no idea what it is

Player Unknown Battlegrounds. You parachute into some random part of an island, go grab some guns and light up some fools.

100 people enter, one lives.

Ever see the movie Battle Royale? It's trying to be that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04bZIZDn0jo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Ehud posted:

everything I know about being in a militia is from playing PUBG so I'll spend 18 minutes looting houses and trying on clothes and trying to figure out how to attach mods to my guns and then get shot as I run across an open field

P much how the tff militia would go.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Playerunknown's BattleGrounds. It's what Day-Z (an open world zombie mmo shooting game mod) eventually turned into. Basically battle royale the mmo

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

camo jackets don't really work in this way

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ehud posted:

That's not what I am thinking of, especially the trying on clothes part

The TFF Militia will drill in a variety of weapons and maneuvers and sabatoges, also economics and lifting

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

BlindSite posted:

P much how the tff militia would go.

That is how 90% of militias go.

Militias are not very good outside of being a very quick speedbump.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I can clean an m16 and an m249 and also know economics. I demand the rank of major.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

Player Unknown Battlegrounds. You parachute into some random part of an island, go grab some guns and light up some fools.

100 people enter, one lives.

Ever see the movie Battle Royale? It's trying to be that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04bZIZDn0jo

That sounds like a ton of fun but I'd probably be terrible at it so I'm gonna get it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Joey Freshwater posted:

That sounds like a ton of fun but I'd probably be terrible at it so I'm gonna get it

I don't know if this is a typo or not but this is how my thought process has gone for several games I own.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's how I got addicted to rust for 6 months

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

TFF Militia

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah, for your first like 10 hours, you'll spawn in, spend 10 minutes looting guns, then die while running across a field.

Then you'll spend 10 hours dropping into one of the few spots where a bunch of people always go and get to play who finds a gun first.

Then you spend 10 hours dying to the car physics.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
if we had the militia Joey Freshwater's dog wouldn't have been assaulted

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know if this is a typo or not but this is how my thought process has gone for several games I own.

I meant what I said

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Was this posted earlier today? This makes me so loving mad because I'm half Puerto Rican. This dude is such a piece of poo poo and I'm just so loving amazed that our country is full of morons who think he's great.

https://twitter.com/purdumterri/status/912488244125761536

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
JFC my mom is going ham on Facebook about the NFL protests.

No mom...why

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
god this cassidy dude makes me want to punch him in his loving face so much

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

JFC my mom is going ham on Facebook about the NFL protests.

No mom...why

:sever:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

She posted the link about Villanueva and her and her friends were fawning over him calling him a hero and true patriot etc.

I couldn't post the article where he walked it back and said he was embarrassed fast enough. Bonus was that it was on foxnews.com so they couldn't refute it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Jota posted:

god this cassidy dude makes me want to punch him in his loving face so much

He has to be a legit sociopath or something. It's like he lacks normal human emotions.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/tommybeer/status/912384061615824897

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Joey Freshwater posted:

I was more worried about Maggie getting hurt than anything. She was pissed. 85lbs of dog with a meat grinder at one end but who the hell knows if that guy had a knife or whatever.

There was also 2 of them plus another 4 close by so gently caress that, I kept walking.

Were they bad hombres or were they very fine people

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Were they bad hombres or were they very fine people

Who gives a poo poo it was one of me and 2 to 6 of them and they were throwing beer bottles because my dog barked.

I'm not an idiot, I got out of there.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
God's page baby I'm drinking rye after working a 12 hour day and it's gonna be my shortest one all week :negative:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I have to say, American Vandal is everything I wanted it to be and more

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Apollo 13 reached into the future to pluck not one but two food controversies off the internet and present them both within 4 words

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm even more convinced they should have died out there now.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Joey Freshwater posted:

Play with at least one other dude to make the occasional ten minutes of running through nothing more fun

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/25/nfl-owner-says-he-is-fg-livid-at-players-who-protest-the-national-anthem/

Behold, the greatest twist ending in all of journalism

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

“Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble,” he said, without offering any additional federal government assistance for the stricken US territory, which was hit by Hurricane Maria soon after those two states were struck by Harvey and Irma.

Trump acknowledged that “much of the island was destroyed”, but caustically went on to say that its electrical grid was already “in terrible shape” and that Puerto Rico owed billions of dollars to Wall Street and the banks “which, sadly, must be dealt with”.

Lmfao

This is not the Onion btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Popovich is the best

Also, the ghouls are going reverse Robin Hood

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/912690502226587649

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Sep 26, 2017

• Locked thread