Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

You'll notice I never said anything about you being a centrist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

running the remaining centrists out of the subforum is actually a pretty early step on the LFification process, so you guys should have at least a half-decade golden age of marxposting and crowdfunded muslim fatpants ahead of you before somebody starts a 'let's kill president warren' thread. not sure if skipping the initial ron paul phase speeds the cycle up or slows it down though

so many words

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Sounds like Fallen Hamprince just volunteered himself as a virgin sacrifice whose banning will bring back LF.

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender
What's with internet canadians being reactionary weirdos obsessed with other countries' politics??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alsothere posted:

What's with internet canadians being reactionary weirdos obsessed with other countries' politics??
envy

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

alsothere posted:

i gotta speak up for all the weirdos obsessed with other countries' politics here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

'Boris Johnson a knife in the back away from Prime Minister' is not a situation that inspires envy, and the less said about america the better

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

running the remaining centrists out of the subforum is actually a pretty early step on the LFification process, so you guys should have at least a half-decade golden age of marxposting and crowdfunded muslim fatpants ahead of you before somebody starts a 'let's kill president warren' thread. not sure if skipping the initial ron paul phase speeds the cycle up or slows it down though

:laffo::laffo::laffo:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

what’s the british version of a suck zone

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the pig's head

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

suck zoune

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. Something Awful in the middle 'aughts was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run… but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.…

History is hard to know, because of all the hired bullshit, but even without being sure of "history" it seems entirely reasonable to think that every now and then the energy of a whole generation comes to a head in a long fine flash, for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened.
[…]

There was madness in any direction, at any hour. If not across the LF, then up the GBS or down fyad to Coupons or Pet Island.… You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning.…

And that, I think, was the handle—that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting—on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.…

So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in DnD and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Liberalmeltdown.txt

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol u fuckin retarded piece of poo poo

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i didnt even read the entire post but i saw it was camprice and he got probed so i figure my response is a safe bet

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i respect hamprinces right to shitpost and be a centrist shill but not itt. let the absolute boy remain free from his tax credit loving taint

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Holy lol ahahaha

Even without the prob, this is the tastiest post in the world.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hahahaha

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

nice sig shinji :thumbsup:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

nice sig shinji :thumbsup:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Fallen Hamprince posted:

let's not get carried away here man my posts are mediocre and my av was way better when it was a duck

I still chuckle at your Ben Carson poem it was truly brilliant.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the absolute boy

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Change the colour of the backing screen to red and it's the raised fist of the new age.

The multiple shadows is a really good effect with that in mind.

namesake has issued a correction as of 11:03 on Sep 27, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/RIPMarkusJ/status/912758659670855680

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Noticed high thread activity, thought "oh it's hakimashou the dumb poo poo but instead it's beta haki.

Just ignore the oval office lol

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

No you see I must read this diarrhea because MY FORYMS HONOUR

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i read about that, its wild

shes an absolute nutter too, shouldn't she be getting a psych eval?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Lastgirl posted:

i read about that, its wild

that applies to all tories

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

I suspect a strung out radge stabber will not be allowed to complete her medical degree ya.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Here's why the sentence was perfectly normal

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

the point isn't that she should've received a harsher sentence - she was treated fairly. it's not that the judge looked at her and thought 'she's white and smart, let's give her a pass.' but if she hadn't been white or smart/"promising" or whatever, that judge was far less likely to have been so fair and understanding.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/carriesymonds/status/912962228059611136

absolute

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

He went to three parties that night lol :holy:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Frijolero posted:

He went to three parties that night lol :holy:

so popular :allears:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

boy

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

no one boy should be this absolute

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS