Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
red till I'm dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAIM02kv0g

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
[quote="“SmokaDustbowl”" post="“476798487”"]
red till I’m dead
[/quote]

hell same

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

hell same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTnVMulDTYA

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

watto's junk dealership on hoth was never as successful as his tattooine location

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
beard and man bun is the correct way to longhair. i do wear my hair down when not using a lathe or working out or whatever.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
full head shaving crew checking in

pattern baldness a gently caress, though i was legitimately concerned people might think i was down with the 1488 crew for the first few years.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Salt Fish posted:

Whats your haircut like?

after watching peaky blinders i wanted to get my sides shaved up like cillian murphy but now fffff

i'd be more worried i'd run into people who thought it was cool like that pee pee frog than getting my teeth knocked in

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50BiGmGhgWE

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I have long hair now and don't really know what to do with it. At work I usually just comb it all back and ponytail it (guess i should go to GDC)

It's probably the longest I've ever had it now and it's semi inconvenient and I dunno wtf to do with it but all my lady friends tell me they like it better this way so??

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ponytails are goony as gently caress

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"if you see a man with long hair, he's either gorgeous or a weirdo, and the answer lies in the kind of shoes he's wearing"

food for thought

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bill Watterson posted:

Licensing is inconsistent with what I’m trying to do with Calvin and Hobbes. The humor is situational, and often episodic. It relies on conversation, and the development of personalities and relationships. To explore character, you need lots of time and space. Note pads and coffee mugs just aren’t appropriate vehicles for what I’m trying to do here; I’m not interested in removing all the subtlety from my work to condense it for a product. I have no aversion to obscene wealth, but that’s not my motivation either. I think to license Calvin and Hobbes would ruin the most precious qualities of my strip and, once that happens, you can’t buy those qualities back.

The world of a comic strip ought to be a special place with its own logic and life. I don’t want some animation studio giving Hobbes an actor’s voice, and I don’t want some greeting card company using Calvin to wish people a happy anniversary, and I don’t want the issue of Hobbes’s reality settled by a doll manufacturer.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

bump_fn posted:

so to, am i

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

i cannot believe fuckers in this thread are seriously saying it is ok to have a man bun

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

i cannot believe fuckers in this thread are seriously saying it is ok to have a man bun

it's ok. most people in yospos are concerned about what type of sock they're wearing

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

'Man bun' is the most anti-feminist word I could ever think up. It's just a fuckin' bun.

https://i.imgur.com/JfMZEUJ.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/6rWN8Xl.mp4

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I get probated for posting anime constantly, and the people reporting me are worried about the thread count of their socks

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
khakis and polos

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
my anaconda don't want none if you got a man bun, son

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
is there any computer toucher in yospos that could even rock a man bun?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's cool if you can't, just be honest with yourself

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i have extremely excellent thick strong hair and could totally do it, but i won't because men are supposed to wear their hair lower.

i have done it a couple of times though.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

i have extremely excellent thick strong hair and could totally do it, but i won't because men are supposed to wear their hair lower.

i have done it a couple of times though.

I'm jealous, I don't have the type of hair to rock such a hairstyle

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

is there any computer toucher in yospos that could even rock a man bun?

My hair grows really thick and not long so I would make out best with whiteboy dreads and that's an appalling look for anyone.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

My hair grows really thick and not long so I would make out best with whiteboy dreads and that's an appalling look for anyone.

you want dreads. what will you lose by having dreads, even if they're lovely?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the goal of life is to look at yourself in the mirror and smile. what is preventing you from doing that?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm jealous, I don't have the type of hair to rock such a hairstyle

everyone is jealous of my hair. i had to ask my sister to show me what a split end is because i've honestly never found one. it's like superman hair. dark and glossy and shiny.

:bigtran:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

everyone is jealous of my hair. i had to ask my sister to show me what a split end is because i've honestly never found one. it's like superman hair. dark and glossy and shiny.

:bigtran:

lol I cut my own hair like 4 months ago, I'm going to have to do it again soon, it's down to the middle of my back

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
shaving is a real bitch

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you want dreads. what will you lose by having dreads, even if they're lovely?

I don't want to get pulled over for looking like a pothead when I already am one. A little too on-the-nose.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hey

remember?

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

I don't want to get pulled over for looking like a pothead when I already am one. A little too on-the-nose.

lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I like friendly dogs and petting friendly dogs. Flugf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
I also like girls and boobs and girls that show their boobs.

• Locked thread