Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's super faithful to how hard the ff5 fight was but still somehow like 20x harder. real good stuff

so it's the easiest fight ever then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/MomImportant/status/912890955816165376

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lol

"subjected to"

buddy no one gives a gently caress

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

that game was probably on at 2 am so doubtful

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

"oh no our delicate military men and women saw someone kneel during a song!" I say, clutching at my PC Pearls.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

so it's the easiest fight ever then

neddy boy was easy if you minmaxed the hell out of the game and had everyone with !doublecast and !mix

try beating it at sub-30 levels and a FJF or something

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
flacco is still elite

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/912683364536193024
congrats to this guy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

like military aren't busy drawing dicks on every surface right up to kickoff

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dork457 posted:

I'd say this is just leading into dumb 4chan/reddit "waifu-mascot-ism" but on the other hand

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

sharia is probably in america or something whatever lol :shrug: vote for me fart

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

FAUXTON posted:

Don't the citizens keep voting to become a state but the anti-statehood people keep pulling gold fringe poo poo about the ballot question

I believe the dispute over the ballot question only arose during the 2017 vote.

The 1967 vote was 60% for Commonwealth status.

The 1993 vote was 48.6% for Commonwealth, 46.3% for statehood, 4.4% for independence.

The 2012 vote was spilt into two steps. First, a Yes-No vote asking whether Puerto Rico should continue it's current territorial status where No won 54% to 46%. This advanced to the second round where statehood won with 61%. However 400,000 ballots were entered blank in protest in the second round. These weren't counted, but means none the choices actually hit 50% if counted, so Congress demurred.

The 2017 vote was 97.18% for statehood, but with only 23% turnout due to boycotting from all parties opposed to statehood. The previous referendums had 70%+ turnout.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/912770767644909568

hogaaaan

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
hello friendos the birthday massacre are a v good band and I no longer have my hearing

how are you

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we're subjected to jaguars

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

He is right, if folks are practicing s-law, then they are. But, if they are not, then they are not

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

we're subjected to jaguars

I never thought they'd kneel to jaguars says man who voted for jaguars kneeling on faces party

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tfw you're echoing the islamophobic talking points but don't actually understand them

there's sharia, and laws, i guess? that sure is a thing

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

damng

gently caress

my nose is all hosed up

im bledding and

bloated

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i have been informed that sharia law is just islamic law. well, there's a lot of muslims here in the us following laws. if that's not sharia law, i dunno what is. it's very concerning to me when you have muslims following the law, because that's sharia. that's sharia. thank you.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

quote:

The pair also discussed urinals, with Trump telling Stern he often had people come up to shake his hands after they had used the bathroom and held onto the urinal for support.

“OK, now tell me, tell me, you ever watch, I watch in amazement. They're standing there grabbing the urinal for balance,” Trump said.

“And then they come up and they say, 'Mr. Trump I'm a big fan. I'd like to shake your hand….' I may be a bad guy, when you say excuse me, you were just holding the urinal,” he continued.

The president added he didn’t believe people knew what they were doing, explaining: “They go up and they, they want to shake your hand. They're not doing it to be bad people.”

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

commie soldier didn't last long

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BgRdMchne posted:

commie soldier didn't last long

lol hes so hosed the goddamn idiot

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Tonight Donald Trump became President.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

damng

gently caress

my nose is all hosed up

im bledding and

bloated

trump

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

this here's another case of thy trump doth protest too much

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Zyla posted:

lol hes so hosed the goddamn idiot

GIP posted:

Prior enlisted infantryman who decides to commission is dumb as rocks, news at eleven.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zyla posted:

damng

gently caress

my nose is all hosed up

im bledding and

bloated

howd surgery go

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
trump is gonna be so mad at McConnell tomorrow. can't wait for him to embrace single payer out of spite

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lol

yeah that idiot should have expected this. u ain't got no u rights, punk, specially not as a cadet.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
like it's gonna be single payer for just white oeople but oh well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol you nuance havers

If this was a right winger facing getting drummed out for saying he wanted to kill Obama or something he'd have funds up and running and Hannity interviewing

Now we're all saying they have it coming? Lmao show some solidarity comrades

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But 4real tweet is deleted what the gently caress they say

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Admiral Ray posted:

*world about to end*

gently caress it,

no, thats not it at all

these people want to vote the rapture to happen because they dgaf about their faith saying that no man knows the hour

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

Lol you nuance havers

If this was a right winger facing getting drummed out for saying he wanted to kill Obama or something he'd have funds up and running and Hannity interviewing

Now we're all saying they have it coming? Lmao show some solidarity comrades

It's one thing to know what hornet's nest you're kicking over and do it anyway, that takes guts and commitment

then there's what this guy did lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Admiral Ray posted:

lol

yeah that idiot should have expected this. u ain't got no u rights, punk, specially not as a cadet.

redneck nazgul's rules for protesting in uniform:

1. don't
2. seriously, don't
3. go read the OSS simple sabotage manual and start applying it to your daily life in the military
4. marvel at how attempting to sabotage running processes will actually make them work better because of how hosed up poo poo is
5. post "ed balls" in the trump thread while collecting your government welfare check

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

It's one thing to know what hornet's nest you're kicking over and do it anyway, that takes guts and commitment

then there's what this guy did lol

WHAT THE gently caress DID HE DO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

damng

gently caress

my nose is all hosed up

im bledding and

bloated

:justpost:

• Locked thread