Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Jose posted:

lol what is wrong with these idiots

They're namecels can't get laid with their real names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Twitter muting trump would be hilarious. He could just start ranting about it on the @potus account

if only

guess we'll have to w8 and see if this happens wrt nuclear brinkmanship cos you know the North Koreans already study and memorize his twitter, probing it for holes

im also surprised as to why it hasn't been hacked yet to really cause some damage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Jose posted:

why would you willing change your name to reince

same reason you would pee submissively whenever trump is in the room i guess

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime tupac posted:

you're just daring ICE to come and rendition you to a secret black site so they can discover your ties to south african separatists

the only naturalization and ICE thats comin to me

is natty ice binch :rubshands:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Judge Reinhold for Not His Name But His Actions In Beethoven Goes To The White House :o:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
can't sleep

time to make bread

also trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/ICEgov/status/858015345747087360

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Ice them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
da fwiggn Mooch: hey beethoven pally *takes toothpick outta mouth* come ova heah, whos a good doggie, yous a good real fucken doggie

*gives Reinhold Pupbis the stink eye* Get outta here ya mook, nobody wants ya heah, look at ya traumatizin the poor dog

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

superman is an illegal immigrant

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

da fwiggn Mooch: hey beethoven pally *takes toothpick outta mouth* come ova heah, whos a good doggie, yous a good real fucken doggie

*gives Reinhold Pupbis the stink eye* Get outta here ya mook, nobody wants ya heah, look at ya traumatizin the poor dog

The mooch and the pooch new Disney franchise

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jose posted:

why would you willing change your name to reince

its short for reinhold aint it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whens their album droppin, they look generic but ill give it a shot

weird title and band name, maybe its avant garde

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

went to the funeral of a cousin a few days ago and, uh, one of my extended family was pounding Nattys outside the funeral home

crushed about four of 'em before the service; next door, a Greek Orthodox church holding a wedding

it was a weird day

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

The mooch and the pooch new Disney franchise

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
it owns that there are 3 separate investigations into the president and whether russia helped him win the presidency and in the event any of them find out they did he gets kicked out but everyone else gets to stay in charge

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

safely sodomized posted:

gbs is like half crypto/pol/ at this point

Crypto? Some of them are pretty openly Nazis.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

whens their album droppin, they look generic but ill give it a shot

weird title and band name, maybe its avant garde

yeah theyre #1 on the billboard fashwave charts

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DifferentBewitchedHerald-mobile.mp4

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

deadgoon posted:

superman is an illegal immigrant

Yeah but what kind of wall is going to stop superman? Not a see through one that much I can tell ya

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Oh god, nobody tell Trump that Twitter is testing to allow up to 280 characters per tweet.

The doomsday clock would jump a full minute ahead if he knew.

TWICE THE TRUMP! DOUBLE DONALD!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

yeah theyre #1 on the billboard fashwave charts

that pic on the right tho

front woman with like 4 dudes on synthpads and drums

ICE - Superheroes Don't Wear Capes Because We'd Make A Slingshot Out Of It And Shoot You In The Sun

hottest album to hit the fashwave chart

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Which is the autistic muppet?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Fix posted:

Which is the autistic muppet?

turn on your monitor

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
They've gotta change their name to something other than Ice if they want to be a warmer friendlier deportation organization.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

[URGENT:] Rare Jeb!

Nichael has issued a correction as of 08:58 on Sep 27, 2017

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Lastgirl posted:

i just do I.C. Light because i can at least make weak justifications for it ("pittsburhg lol") while if i were caught buying another similarly cheap beer i would just have to throw a can in the guy's face and run to my car while he was dazed by my misdemeanor assault

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/dildog/status/912877819083972608

lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

firing da mooch was the biggest political mistake trump ever made. we dont know the repercussions

if da mooch was still there people would be too busy working on their jersey accents and ironically doing that thing where you put your fingertips together and shake them at each other to notice that he just announced nuclear strikes on mainland china

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nichael posted:

[URGENT:] Rare Jeb!

Puttin the nasty back in dynasty. Jeb!

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
I try to shout "JEB!" in common conversation but people can't hear the exclamation point so it just sounds like "JEB"and they're like ugh who the gently caress is this guy.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

firing da mooch was the biggest political mistake trump ever made. we dont know the repercussions

if da mooch was still there people would be too busy working on their jersey accents and ironically doing that thing where you put your fingertips together and shake them at each other to notice that he just announced nuclear strikes on mainland china
I miss spicers briefings

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Zhyeb!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol he said "we're raising taxes on the bottom 75% of earners and using it to build them a new tropical island off the coast of montauk now that the Caribbean is done, fughettaboutit. what a maroon" - american in an alternate reality when da mooch was still in office

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime tupac posted:

i just do I.C. Light because i can at least make weak justifications for it ("pittsburhg lol") while if i were caught buying another similarly cheap beer i would just have to throw a can in the guy's face and run to my car while he was dazed by my misdemeanor assault

i will never drink natty ice, i will go for a cold pbr tho cos im a weirdo who likes cheap as gently caress bomb rear end ny style pizza and somewhat dece local music with it on most fridays

gimme a glasgow smile an ah swallow a hole fkn pizza pie i dont giv a fuckult

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

death is best :cabot:

:jackbud:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
kimmie jong loves to suck his cock, dont worry about that mook *sweeps over pompadour with attitude flawlessly*

only rocket hes ridin is straight up his derrierie where the sun dont shine capisce *gesticulating italianishly*

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AP/status/912872680445136898

quote:

Horner was known for writing false stories and disseminating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and hoodwinked thousands of people.

They included a story falsely claiming President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim, and another saying protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Donald Trump’s campaign rallies.
“I think he just wanted people to just think for themselves and be credible for their actions,” J.J. Horner said. “Read more; get more involved instead of just blindly sharing things.”
:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CAROL posted:

waut gikt poo poo

• Locked thread