Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

A Handed Missus posted:

Roy Moore of Alabama

to begin debate on whether or not to approve the naming of a post office in rural georgia after decorated war hero courtney hodges, the chair recognizes the junior senator from alabama

*a frothing tirade of gibberish erupts from the podium, punctuated by the words "under god", "darkies", "christian values", and "roll tide" before finally ending in a crescendo of "TRUMP"*

thank you, mr moore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Weeping Wound posted:

somewhat tempted to ask an admin if they can make the GBS Trump thread take a vacation here for a week

but on the other hand, that would be letting in GBS :chloe:

my heart is long shriveled and gone, so I look into Ed Balls and seek the answer

id requested double my normal ik pay rate if that happened

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

[quote="“redneck nazgul”" post="“476811874”"]
*a frothing tirade of gibberish erupts from the podium, punctuated by the words “under god”, “darkies”, “christian values”, and “roll tide” before finally ending in a crescendo of “TRUMP”*
[/quote]

pls don't paraphrase my poasts

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Squizzle posted:

id requested double my normal ik pay rate if that happened

I have dealt with GBS enough for one lifetime

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

please don't touch my RAF

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Good goon morning, have a pew research poll to find out how conservative or liberal you are.

http://www.people-press.org/quiz/political-typology/
All those read like some variety of "gently caress the government and other people" versus "do not gently caress the government and other people".

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Samurai Sanders posted:

All those read like some variety of "gently caress the government and other people" versus "do not gently caress the government and other people".

buddy, they won't even let me gently caress it

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Later Steven Seagal films have gotten suprisingly artsy

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Good goon morning, have a pew research poll to find out how conservative or liberal you are.

I wish the liberal monicker as used in the u.s. would die.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

how the hell is "Solid Liberal" more to the left than "faith and family left" and "next generation left"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

I really want one of those rare Jeb! story LCD mailers.

https://twitter.com/djpalardy/status/689138124514013186

wanna see a teardown video about one of those

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

gradenko_2000 posted:

how the hell is "Solid Liberal" more to the left than "faith and family left" and "next generation left"

i liked how solid liberal have a optimistic view of the future of the country lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol bannon going to war

As he introduced Moore at Tuesday’s victory party, Bannon made clear that he was looking far beyond Alabama, which he called the start of a “revolution.”

“You’re going to see in state, after state, after state, people that follow the model of Judge Moore – that do not need to raise money from the elites, from the crony capitalists, from the fat cats in Washington, DC.,” said Bannon at Moore's victory party. The race, he said, centered on the question of “who was sovereign — the people or the money — and Alabama answered today, the people.”

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

ppp has a really stupid breakdown of american political demographics

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

gently caress your heart (and other parts)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

safely sodomized posted:

lol bannon going to war

As he introduced Moore at Tuesday’s victory party, Bannon made clear that he was looking far beyond Alabama, which he called the start of a “revolution.”

“You’re going to see in state, after state, after state, people that follow the model of Judge Moore – that do not need to raise money from the elites, from the crony capitalists, from the fat cats in Washington, DC.,” said Bannon at Moore's victory party. The race, he said, centered on the question of “who was sovereign — the people or the money — and Alabama answered today, the people.”

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Squizzle posted:

wanna see a teardown video about one of those

ifixit.com? more like jebcanfixit.com

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
The only question in that quiz that I hesitated on was the one about whether or not US involvement in other countries does good or harm. Hell, it does both.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

*extremely former goldman sachs millionaire voice* were going to war against the fat cats

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

still no funny 280 character jokes

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

I've got one for you!! uh, uh, *tries to think of a bad show or movie with exactly 280 characters i.e. ppl*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912997506900021248

donny does dallas

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

you tell 'em donny

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Vertical Lime posted:

wait I've got a 248 character joke for you... the house republicans!!!! hahahahahehehe

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

alnilam posted:

wait I've got a 248 character joke for you... the house republicans!!!! hahahahahehehe

hahahahahahahahha it's true they are a joke

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

those clowns

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

safely sodomized posted:

lol bannon going to war

:suspense:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

alnilam posted:

LOL 😂😹😆

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

angerbeet posted:

I have dealt with GBS enough for one lifetime

:hfive:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
He's really easy to pacify isn't he?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i will not stand for Country

or Rap

or Dubstep

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i will happily hoe down to Country though, why is that not an option

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

alnilam posted:

*In borat voice* VERY NICE

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Cowboys lose a game, Jerry accidently kneels in anguish. Trump quietly tries to delete tweet.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

I've got one for you!! uh, uh, *tries to think of a bad show or movie with exactly 280 characters i.e. ppl*

glengarry glen ross

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

alnilam posted:

I understood this and also found it humorous! hahahaha!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

gradenko_2000 posted:

i assume "faith and family" means socially conservative and "next generation" refers to the disruptive cutting-edge politics of the clintons

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

boethius posted:

hahahahahahahahha it's true they are a joke

clownsincongresssimpsons.flv

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

deadgoon posted:

"next generation" refers to the disruptive cutting-edge politics of the clintons

shut up, wesley clark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
BIG
STRANGE
LUTHER'S
BIG
WET
rear end