Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody wants to hear about your rear end in a top hat and I don't want to talk about it. Keep the pooping in the bathroom, and otherwise pretend it doesn't exist or happen outside of it.

and yet you're posting in this thread specifically about assholes :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
forum poster yeah i eat rear end doesn't want to talk about assholes

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
There are two types of people in this world. Those who use bidets and know how awesome they are and loving morons.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

butthole

ha HA

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

So you walk around with a wet rear end in a top hat all day? Sounds like a good way to get a fungal infection.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I actually do laugh tho.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Grevling posted:

So you walk around with a wet rear end in a top hat all day? Sounds like a good way to get a fungal infection.

My bidet has a blow dryer. So suck my clean rear end in a top hat, bitch.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Grevling posted:

durrrr

you wipe the water off with tp when you're done with the bidet

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Bidets are the kind of thing where they might be nice to use, but when you find out someone has one you are forced to think about their rear end in a top hat and you have to talk to other people about their assholes and how to clean them so I think I'll just stick to the standard, normal toilet paper.

This actually pretty well articulates some of the concerns I had prior to purchase but I am glad I came to disregard them

I'd tell you all to suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat but it is clean enough to eat off of now and forever

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My rear end in a top hat is a delicate ecosystem (think ying/yang) so I'm wary of introducing water to the mix. I'll be sticking with wadded up McDonalds napkins, but thanks for your time and suggestions.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Stalizard posted:

It's way in the back, like up under the back part of the seat. And thanks to the magic of water pressure and I think some springs, the nozzles only pop out when you're actively using it.

I'm sold

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
They put one of these on one of the men's room toilets. I think because this really big dude (like 400+ lbs) kept getting poo poo everywhere cause he has a hard time wiping I imagine. So I think to save the trouble of having to clean poo poo smears every day, they just got the dude a bidet.

When I first saw it I had no clue wtf it was. So I turned the dial and this really powerful stream of water blasted the rubbermaid cabinet across for the toilet. It seems like it could do a decent job of cleaning the dingleberrys from your butthole, but I'd still feel the need to wipe a bit first and then powerwash my rear end in a top hat.

I can see about posting a picture later and OP can confirm if his is the same. Although ours doesn't get hot, just cold it looks like.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I joined Bidet Crew a few weeks ago with this little beauty: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P2XZDGG :peanut:

Cold only, but that's not a problem at all, and the kind that do both hot and cold are more expensive and more complicated to install. A cool mountain stream on your bunghole.

This on has 2 nozzles, butt wash and feminine wash. The feminine wash nozzle is a little weaker and hits an inch or two forward of where the butt wash nozzle hits. Not really necessary and probably not worth the extra money over the single nozzle versions though, because you can just lean forward to get the butt wash nozzle to do the front too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8KyBlGWI2k

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

I joined Bidet Crew a few weeks ago with this little beauty: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P2XZDGG :peanut:

Cold only, but that's not a problem at all, and the kind that do both hot and cold are more expensive and more complicated to install. A cool mountain stream on your bunghole.

This on has 2 nozzles, butt wash and feminine wash. The feminine wash nozzle is a little weaker and hits an inch or two forward of where the butt wash nozzle hits. Not really necessary and probably not worth the extra money over the single nozzle versions though, because you can just lean forward to get the butt wash nozzle to do the front too.

There's no masculine option on the bidet? That's pretty sexist and also how am I supposed to clean my balls?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Grevling posted:

There's no masculine option on the bidet? That's pretty sexist and also how am I supposed to clean my balls?

:sad:

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

EDIT - The TP is not mine. It was there when I got there. I left it as a bonus

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

What do you bidet owners think about guests using the bidet? I've been in rich people's bathrooms before that had a bidet but I didn't use the bidet. Is it okay to use the bidet?

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is the one I got except I got the version with hot water too. You made a good decision, friend.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Grevling posted:

What do you bidet owners think about guests using the bidet? I've been in rich people's bathrooms before that had a bidet but I didn't use the bidet. Is it okay to use the bidet?

I'd rather you use the bidet than walk around my house with a stinky unwashed butt.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

welcome to the bidet havers club, op :sun:

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
have you tried sticking it "in"?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Facebook Aunt posted:

I'd rather you use the bidet than walk around my house with a stinky unwashed butt.

Thanks, Facebook Aunt. I'll do that the next time I visit your house.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bradzilla posted:

lol at the giada avatar guys being all sensitive about the hole that poop comes out of

bidets are really good, I got one for christmas last year and now I only buy tp like once every 6 weeks. ever have a real greasy poo poo that takes half a roll to cleanup? yeah you won't have to do that with a bidet, a 10 second blast and you're good to go. I imagine a bidet is sorta like what having a dick in your rear end might be like.

What? No. Half a roll? The gently caress?
How hard is it to poop and wipe?
I feel like every time some of you go to the bathroom the old black and white footage of Vince Lombardi shouting "what the hell is going on out there?!" Plays

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

What? No. Half a roll? The gently caress?
How hard is it to poop and wipe?
I feel like every time some of you go to the bathroom the old black and white footage of Vince Lombardi shouting "what the hell is going on out there?!" Plays

haha nice try at being smug with your gross lovely rear end in a top hat

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Relax your anus and let the water shoot up in then squeeze it all back out for a quick on the go enema.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Thank you sir I ordered this one. I can't wait to have a squeaky clean rear end in a top hat.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I enjoy the cooling sensation on my anus. I got the warm water option on mine but rarely use it. Nothing says pleasure and cleanliness like a rush of cold water right on the brown star.

Also pro tip: wax your starfish. It helps keep you from having a petrified forest growing around your rear end in a top hat.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

"I don't get why you'd want a bidet, it's gross."

*literally mashes hands into rear end in a top hat to smear poop around*

"No really guys, using tp is cleaner!"

*washes poop stains off hands*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I love having a wet partially washed swamp rear end 24/7 all my co workers agree"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

MarcusSA posted:

Thank you sir I ordered this one. I can't wait to have a squeaky clean rear end in a top hat.

Be sure to update the thread when you get it!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

"I love having a wet partially washed swamp rear end 24/7 all my co workers agree"

holy poo poo dude how stupid are you? you know you can still use tp to dry when you're done right?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

bradzilla posted:

holy poo poo dude how stupid are you? you know you can still use tp to dry when you're done right?

I can't hear you over the sound of your wet rear end cheeks slapping each other disgustingly

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it's p hosed up if you're legit too stupid for bidets

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Helpful guide for people too stupid to use bidets.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I ran out of TP recently, thought I still had a roll in the closet but I didn't. A bidet would have been real nice then!! Instead I had to use a paper towel :(

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
*in extremely ethel merman voice*
IIIIIIIII bought a bidettttt
and you can just bet
I love all the wet
I feel on my bum

this is good material this is a good post

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Bite the bullet and buy a bidet. Today!

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

[quote="Waltzing Along" post="476814469"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8KyBlGWI2k

Can I reverse the wand so it projects up my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Spinster posted:

If you guys menstruated

O the threads! we would have