Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Are you impressed by this?

:suezo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if you read closely that review is actually a review of methamphetamine

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can I recommend this insightful and funny site to you: https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

i thought it was dextroamphetamine but my notes are sketchy

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
imho, drugs are pretty good, until they're bad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I found the andromeda thread that nk you

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

At the private dinner he also called McConnell “weak” for his failure to repeal Obamacare and for not changing the Senate filibuster rule that would only require 51 votes to pass bills.

lol he is so obsessed with this. Bitch you can't get 50 votes why do you think needing 51 is going to help you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Can I recommend this insightful and funny site to you: https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/

can i recommend this insightful and funny site to you :http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

boy i bet you have really strong opinions about giant bomb

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

sometimes i'm just fuckin floored by how many things there are that i don't give a gently caress about

getting older kinda owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

well you only have one shot with this body so Idyllium de rosis~ :yum:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

In his excellent liner notes, Lou asserts that he and the other speedfreaks did not start World Wars I, II, "or the Bay of Pigs, for that matter." And he's right. If everybody took amphetamines, all the time, everybody would understand each other. Either that or never listen or bother with the other son of a bitch, because they'd all be too busy spending three days drawing psychedelic lines around a piece of steno paper until it's totally black, writing eighty-page letters about meaningless occurrences to their mothers, or creating MMM. There would be no more wars, and peace and harmony would reign. Just imagine Gerald Ford on speed- he might manifest some glimmer of personality. Or Ronald Reagan- a blood vessel in his snapping-turtle lips would immediately burst, perhaps ridding us of that cocksucker. As is well known by now, JFK enjoyed regular injections of Meth and vitamins from happy croakers. 'Nuff said. Hey may not have actually accomplished anything (except the Bay of Pigs- wait a minute, Lou hasn't been doing his homework), but he had style and a winning smile.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

the trick is to look for criticism that doesn't have a score at the end. a lot of it is going to be pre internet. here's a good piece on metal machine music http://www.rocknroll.net/loureed/articles/mmmbangs.html

theres plenty of criticism without a score at the end nowadays

also thats just a big piece thats "i like it" and an explanation bearing an implication that you should like it too so idgi????

HookedOnChthonics
Dec 5, 2015

Profoundly dull

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/913034591879024640

yes i know this was undoubtedly posted but man his brain is dyin, huh

lmao @wapo was a no-avatar nobody with three tweets from 2008 but in the time it took me to catch up on the thread it got swept up by WaPo :stare:

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Ouch.

Double ouch.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol good criticism doesnt really matter whether or not you like it

there is no good criticism

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

can i recommend this insightful and funny site to you :http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=1

was gonna lol that this wasnt the logout link but then i hovered over it :hai:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

lol he is so obsessed with this. Bitch you can't get 50 votes why do you think needing 51 is going to help you

Not sure if you've noticed, but the President is a colossal loving moron.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

didn't savage turn out to really hate gay people

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

Wakanim, an officially-licensed anime streaming service in Europe, has started preparing for the fall season by publishing English (and French) subtitled trailers of upcoming TV series My Girlfriend Is Too Much To Handle aka My Girlfriend Is Sobitch aka Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken ("My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch"),

:thunk:

The Japanese use the English word "bitch" to mean slut, I don't know why. So a more accurate translation of the tile would be My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Slut

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

theres plenty of criticism without a score at the end nowadays

also thats just a big piece thats "i like it" and an explanation bearing an implication that you should like it too so idgi????

did you read the part where he said kiss alive was the 2nd best album of all time

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/913075152790925312

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

FCKGW posted:

#skate4

:same:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

So yesterday me and some friends were talking about the whole NFL thing at a bar and how insane it is that trump is actively insulting and attacking people and our waitress said that people were complaining that we were "offensive". I think I'm just going to start keying every car with a trump bumper sticker.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

did you read the part where he said kiss alive was the 2nd best album of all time

yeah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

big tell is that they are calling it tax reform and not tax cuts

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

was gonna lol that this wasnt the logout link but then i hovered over it :hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG7Myix8vcg

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

ah i see u are in2 criticisms of criticism, id reccommend the painted word by tom wolfe then

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sloppo posted:

sometimes i'm just fuckin floored by how many things there are that i don't give a gently caress about

getting older kinda owns

yeah i remember earnestly reading pitchfork daily and taking it very seriously

now i pretty much just notice when i like something new on spotify and i'll check it out later. honestly its exhausting trying to keep up with whats the new thing.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zyla posted:

Wakanim, an officially-licensed anime streaming service in Europe, has started preparing for the fall season by publishing English (and French) subtitled trailers of upcoming TV series My Girlfriend Is Too Much To Handle aka My Girlfriend Is Sobitch aka Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken ("My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch"),

:thunk:

@JAVtitles

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Earnestly reading pitchfork is a mental disorder

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I gave up keeping up with video games

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

didn't savage turn out to really hate gay people

Dan or Michael? Because these give very different answers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Earnestly reading pitchfork is a mental disorder

i dont disagree

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

euphronius posted:

can you imagine if obama deleted embarrassing tweets

also Lol they closed bioware Montreal

no more mass effect ever again

good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Essential has sold just 5,000 phones since launch: BayStreet

lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

there is nothing good

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ive read exactly one pitchfork review and it was the one that gave that bad radiohead album a 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

trump

• Locked thread